Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion Polls Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum)
-   -   If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum/5519-if-you-stunt-chances.html)

cth92081 12-27-2002 06:37 PM

I am in a win/win situation with johnny law himself. If i see blue lights again im running, if i get caught i go to jail. If i see blue lights and i stop i go to jail. I think i'll just take my chances...i can't lose either way!!!

Ride on

JakeF 12-27-2002 07:48 PM

Over the past 2 years I have collected: 55 in a 30, 70 in a 35, 70 in a 55, Racing on a highway, Reckless ( Wheelie), Permitting unlicensed driver to operate Vehicle, 88 in a 60, 79 in a 65, Those are the ones off the top of my head. I have beaten/had dismissed a few others. I need to slow the fuck down and behave.

Iniquite 12-28-2002 06:19 AM

a license ant nothin but money. they dont care how i drive but how much money i give em. as long as i pay my fines i can keep drivin (riden). im suspended because i deciced i didnt want to pay any more money. ive paid well over 1g if fines and they still want another one. ive pulled over way too meny times, i learn from my mistakes. its all about money.

Merk 12-28-2002 12:18 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by skinny [/i]
[B]You have to have a license to ride a motorcycle?! Oh crap! [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT?! thats news to me

MikeM 12-28-2002 02:56 PM

I just got mine back today

poppawheelie 12-28-2002 05:41 PM

[QUOTE]Crunchy Piece: '00 ZX9R, gettin' crunchier weekly![/QUOTE]
I gotta laugh bro.... not at you, with you lol...
I still remember back in the SBN days, you dropped your 9 and you were straight PISSED. Had to fix it right away!!! lol
I'm proud to see you come the way of the stunna.
peeezout -Jason

Goose 12-28-2002 06:37 PM

I have a feeling that if the following team members voted, the results would be more even(license vs. no license):

Kyle and Brock xXx
Joe Brown
Todd Colbert
Gorka, Thew, Bobby 1096
Scott, Joe, Kevin STARBOYZ
Chauncey, Johnny and the rest of DTE
and some of the other well know stunt team members....

Goose

Lance__ 12-28-2002 07:18 PM

well i'm about to lose my license after i got a reckless ticket last night... one reckless ticket here is 8 points and 8 points in AZ is when they suspend your license... FTP:bs

D-UNIT dem xpt 02-13-2003 05:54 PM

i think as long as u use ur head and watch out where u ride ur pretty good with not getting ticketed....i got a few the first year of my riding cause i never cared where i was i would do whatever i wanted to....then after a couple tickets i stopped takin stupid chances like high speed and shit like that in places where i knew there might be cops :p ....of course my worst time i got pulled over wasnt even on my bike...it was in my car on the NJ turnpike...the cop gave me unsafe lane change-2 96 in a 65-4 and reckless-5 ALL in one stop...11 fucking points....o and cause i was in a 65mph zone in nj all the ticket fines got doubled......FTP....:killem :badcop ......:monkey :badcop

WETPAVEMENT 02-13-2003 11:13 PM

Havn't had my license for about 2 yrs now, I think I get it back tommorrow doe!

skillz 02-14-2003 09:52 PM

i leave my mirrors on my bike for two tricks 1.highchair wheelies and the other im not at liberty to say

SMOKINZX7 02-15-2003 12:23 AM

ive got lots of tickets in the car and hardly have my license becouse of that.but ive never had a bike license and ive been stopped alot on the bike but some how i just talk my way out of them.i got stopped right infront of my house for doing 75 in a 40 no bike dl, and no ins, and no ticket....im very lucky

JIZZO 02-15-2003 12:07 PM

fu*k the police

i just got out of court again...300 for a speeding ticket..what the fu*k i was only doing 10 mph over the limit..there aint enough room on this page to list all the tickets and fines and surcharges i paid...im @ 22 points or so..:twofinger the police

bill parr 02-15-2003 01:14 PM

JUST WENT THROUGH A DRIVERS SAFTEY COURSE . I GOT 3 POINTS BACK AND GET TO KEEP MY LICSENCE......FOR NOW.

Goose 02-15-2003 01:23 PM

I'm glad to see this thread/poll is still going, keep it rolling-keep responding.

Thanks,

Goose
:cheers :cheers :cheers

MI Xtremes Dave 02-16-2003 03:22 PM

yeah, my license is suspended too, 33 tickets in two years, most are bullshit and a few are of the reckless sort. i love the police:)

who cares they hate us all any way
anyone want to lend me $1,200 so i can pay all my tickets?

Goose 02-16-2003 04:06 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goose [/i]
[B]I have a feeling that if the following team members voted, the results would be more even(license vs. no license):

Kyle and Brock xXx
Joe Brown
Todd Colbert
Gorka, Thew, Bobby 1096
Scott, Joe, Kevin STARBOYZ
Chauncey, Johnny and the rest of DTE
and some of the other well know stunt team members....

Goose [/B][/QUOTE]

I STILL don't see any of the "well-known" godfathers of stunting voting on this poll. C'mon fellas, lets see how uneven we can make this...........I know most of you are license-less.

Goose

wheeliesteve 02-16-2003 05:55 PM

i go to court on feb. 25th for a wreckless driving ticket. had to hire a lawyer cause if i have one more i'm suspended.

DIGIDY PBR 02-16-2003 06:49 PM

i got one for a car

but never got one for a motorcycle never have or never planned on stopping anyway

JakeBlade 02-16-2003 07:25 PM

31 Points lost mine for 4 years still riding FTP:twofinger :twofinger