Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion Polls Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum)
-   -   Dirtbike bars on a streetbike (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum/30547-dirtbike-bars-streetbike.html)

T-Ice 01-02-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Dirtbike bars on a streetbike

[QUOTE=NME;2544269]I think mx bars make everything harder and those who run them should be praised.[/QUOTE]

i have dispatched a team of snipers to take care of you........

NME 01-02-2007 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=T-Ice;2544275]i have dispatched a team of snipers to take care of you........[/QUOTE]

No need..... I've taken myself out.

Ho_Hey 01-03-2007 02:16 PM

For me I love dirt bike bars they just make riding for me a little more comfortable. I will admit a fully stock bike looks much more pimp stunting but after I broke my stock clipons I wanted to try something new and was hooked! Dirt bike bars :2cents

Ergonomics (ūr'gə-nŏm'ĭks)
The scientific study of equipment design, as in office furniture or transportation seating, for the purpose of improving efficiency, stunting, comfort, or safety. :LOL

Tj929 01-15-2007 05:26 AM

Hey guys, so i'm used to my street fighter 929 with stock clipons but it's been out of action for awhile, i just picked up a 600rr with db bars and just reading the posts the general view is that it makes everything easier, just put a 12 bar on, now with the bars about an extra 3 - 4 inches further up it makes 12ing alot further back and all the weight is on my arms, even just a staggered stand up i feel alot of weight on my arms, i have only riden it a few times but what is your view does it feel the same,

acfarias 01-22-2007 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=MikeM;300882]Dont worry about your image, dont worry about the people. Spectators (non stunters) dont care what kind of bars you got. They probably wont know the difference anyway. The only people that will even notice are other stunters. And stunters dont care how you look, as long as your out there doin it.[/QUOTE]

yes im agree .moore confort ,moore control, less pain ,moore fun.

Mr. Unassailable 06-04-2007 07:51 PM

I vote looks ghey but I would use them.

I have been using them, I love them.

Started with adj. clip ons straight out and up as high as i could get them. then went to DBs..

things i can do now.

Bring both feet through at the same time from spreader to H/C
Frog to 50/50
Frog to H/C

and I'm still working on some other stuff, it also gives me 130 # ass more leverage on circles.

rookie stunter 06-24-2007 07:16 PM

i love em, dont know if ill ever use clipons again

idragbodys10 11-30-2007 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=rookie stunter;2822755]i love em, dont know if ill ever use clipons again[/QUOTE]

same here.

[T-Roy] 12-01-2007 02:17 AM

[B]Dirtbike bars on a streetbike[/B]....

...that's just unheard of!

fiddy pimpin 12-01-2007 03:54 AM

I wanna put some TAG bars on the f3

tom600 10-18-2008 09:07 PM

[quote=N*A*M;957333]does anybody know if cb600 hornet triples would fit onto an f3?

it would be the cheapest and easiest way to put bars on an f3 if that's the case[/quote]

cb1 top yoke/triple t, ebay and you'll pick one up for nothing:cheers

not sure about the hornet...

sQuiD FigHTer 10-19-2008 11:09 AM

love the db bars.......everyone i ride with and see always look at them and stay they wanna put a set on but im still the only person with a set for the most part....... ill prob never go back

50slut 10-20-2008 12:58 AM

i hated on db bars untill i bought a bike that already had em on it and i still have that bike and now i love db bars :cheers

*trix* 10-20-2008 09:55 AM

i ride my friends 05 gsxr 600 24/7 scince my bikes not on the road right now and he has dirt bars and it was the best investment he has made on the bike its so damn comfy especially for long stoppies