Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

Bush wins

Old 11-04-2004, 08:10 PM

vin929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush wins

uuuuuuummmmmm NO I'm a bush man...... in more ways than one you had to have caught that if you read the whole thread and not just moemoe's stuff
Old 11-04-2004, 08:33 PM

moemoe is an unknown quantity at this point

now can we get back on topic....
Old 11-04-2004, 09:44 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

so where do we vote for bewbies at cause thats where my vote is going :YEAH sclevela has a great idea. SCLEVELA for pres
Old 11-04-2004, 09:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i'm with the phat bastard on this issue.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:35 AM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hippies like big monster ***** too!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
06.jpg (5.5 KB, 75 views)
Old 11-05-2004, 08:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

damn marty i didn't notice that your girl got implants!!! props!
Old 11-06-2004, 04:36 PM

litl_bitkinky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moemoe
if the military isnt going to protect our country...than who the fu(k is??????? so what if they have to go overseas....anyone that enlists knows the risks that are involved....all i hear is people bitch about our soldiers and the terrible things that are happening to them over their....without them, where would we be???????? up a creek

Girl you forgot to say with out you and what your unit did over there in des storm what would have happend? In case you have forgotten these people took out two towers killing people and leaving others with out loved ones there are childern who dont even have a mommy or a daddy anymore some lost both that day.. Would you rather us be without OUR FREEDOM?! I dont care who the pres is I know that I certantly dont think we would be safer if our boys and girls were home we werent safe on SEPT 11 were we? In fact there are alot of people who we know that are there and on is leave'n real soon to go there...Those who signed up knew what they could get into and they chose to do this they knew that there is always a possability that war will happen and it did if you signed up expecting it to be a free ride you are very well mistaken....... If you dont like your country the way it is right now and thats free then fine be upset that we are at war, or you can be glad that we have people willing to protect us and keep our freedom and our future safe. Would you like to be a women and never be able to RIDE your bike or drive or carry a gun or do anything that we have the freedom to do now?

no offense to you gxsrjen but if we didnt have OUR troops over there we might all be walking around with rags covering our faces and long dresses on.
Old 11-06-2004, 04:53 PM

and another thing.... we blow up there families? What about them taking fire on innocent people just driving to do there job over there? What about the INNOCENT lives they DESTROYED the day they took those planes and ran them into the towers? WHAT about our FAMILES here and what those pice of **** fu(ks did to us and ours on our own soil? Im sorry but blood for blood they killed innocent people childeren included and for one i wish they would drop a bomb and blow the little fu(ks up............... They didnt give a **** when they came over here with the intentions on killing us why shouldnt we go over there to prove we have our freedom for a reason not because we sit around training people for no reason we train them to PROTECT AND SERVE and to be PROUD of where we come from and what we represent
Old 11-06-2004, 05:59 PM

kawisixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Litl Bitkinky just remember not to confuse the facts. When you are speaking about Iraq remember that Iraq had nothing to do with Sept. 11. Bush has admitted that himself. They have nor have had no Weapons of mass destruction and we went into that country with the world against us. There is a whole lot of terrible things going on in a whole lot of other countries that the US turns a blind eye to. Why?? The only plausible explanation I can come up with is that there is Oil under Iraq. Also remember that the united states has done some very very shitty things to the people in that part of the world for the last 25 years. Everyone seems to only wanna deal with the after sept 11th facts. The US has been doing dirty deals with that part of the world for years and years. Deals that killed inocent people. You never hear about those facts. It's kinda interesting that when we went into Afghanistan that the taliban were shooting at us with weapons that we happened to give them a decade before. I get as irate and pissed off about the trade towers as anyone else but i am sick of hearing the same sensationalist crap over and over about how America was so inocent and how we did nothing to bring attacks upon on us. Do some history research. ALso don't forget that you will never know all the facts. Any information that you ever recieve is something that someone else decided that they wanted to allow people to know.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:26 PM

I know just pisses me off when people assume that we shouldnt be over there...What are we suppose to do sit her and wait? Heck yes they have done people wrong with the past wars look at what the vets get? not much they got spit on and half of the ones who were young enough to come back and try to live have nightmares some our homeless and others like an any war never made it home. you are right we dont hear everything that we should heck no they dont tell us half of it because that would make someone have a upper hand i get what you are saying, but it burns me, look at moe shes actually consider a vet and what type of respect did she get? lol moe you retired hahahahaa girlie sorry its just cracks me up to think of you as retired....... any way i get what you are saying and im not for bush or his ideas on somethings... but at least i got to keep my guns!!!! lol just kidding you have a point.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

see this is something i have always had a "split opinion" on. i fully support our troops, i agree, they do not get the respect they deserve. my hat's off to anyone that has the ***** to volenteer to protect our country. this is where the people went wrong with the vietnam vets. they showed nothing but utter disrespect for the people who fought and only did what they were told. the troops should never be faulted for following orders. you should have enough intelegence to be able to seperate and respect the soldiers . even if you dont agree with the polititions reasons for sending them over there. you can hate the polititions and still support the troops. thats what voting is for isnt it? to voice your opinion? to choose the polititions that will hopefully make good decisions and not keep endangering our family members and friends by sending them all over the world and over extending them. so yes, support our troops, even if you think the polititions reasons for sending them over seas is questionable. they are just following orders, doing what they are told, showing there patriotism. we can show our patriotism by supporting them and then voting to try to get someone in office that will at the very least have a better line of reasoning.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by phatboy
so where do we vote for bewbies at cause thats where my vote is going :YEAH sclevela has a great idea. SCLEVELA for pres
i told you you guys should have voted me in...topless would have been a law, free lap dances and blow jobs would have also been mandatorty....**** that hell no we wont blow b/s...
Old 11-06-2004, 08:15 PM

moemoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by litl_bitkinky
I know just pisses me off when people assume that we shouldnt be over there...What are we suppose to do sit her and wait? Heck yes they have done people wrong with the past wars look at what the vets get? not much they got spit on and half of the ones who were young enough to come back and try to live have nightmares some our homeless and others like an any war never made it home. you are right we dont hear everything that we should heck no they dont tell us half of it because that would make someone have a upper hand i get what you are saying, but it burns me, look at moe shes actually consider a vet and what type of respect did she get? lol moe you retired hahahahaa girlie sorry its just cracks me up to think of you as retired....... any way i get what you are saying and im not for bush or his ideas on somethings... but at least i got to keep my guns!!!! lol just kidding you have a point.

yes i've been "retired" for quite some time now...since 97 but i did my time and was grateful for everything i learned and the experience of it all i think its way cool how everyone is able to voice their opinions and still get along
Old 11-07-2004, 02:11 AM

kawisixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
see this is something i have always had a "split opinion" on. i fully support our troops, i agree, they do not get the respect they deserve. my hat's off to anyone that has the ***** to volenteer to protect our country. this is where the people went wrong with the vietnam vets. they showed nothing but utter disrespect for the people who fought and only did what they were told. the troops should never be faulted for following orders. you should have enough intelegence to be able to seperate and respect the soldiers . even if you dont agree with the polititions reasons for sending them over there. you can hate the polititions and still support the troops. thats what voting is for isnt it? to voice your opinion? to choose the polititions that will hopefully make good decisions and not keep endangering our family members and friends by sending them all over the world and over extending them. so yes, support our troops, even if you think the polititions reasons for sending them over seas is questionable. they are just following orders, doing what they are told, showing there patriotism. we can show our patriotism by supporting them and then voting to try to get someone in office that will at the very least have a better line of reasoning.
my feelings exactly....
Old 11-07-2004, 10:35 AM

agreed
Old 11-08-2004, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by sclevela
and i thought u cared about yer country.............u prolly voted for nader.......hippy!
haha...you can run for pres. if i can be your vice president....

Quick Reply: Bush wins