www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

Bush wins

Old 11-03-2004, 10:19 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush wins

Originally Posted by corners
one question...

Are you better or worse off now VS. 4 years ago???

worse off..... ill have a 10 grand negative difference in pay from 2001...

and next years outlook is worse...

i want my overtime back!
Old 11-04-2004, 01:20 AM

Squirley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlinginR6
worse off..... ill have a 10 grand negative difference in pay from 2001...

and next years outlook is worse...

i want my overtime back!

Sounds like its time to get a new job. .........At least with Bush in for another 4 yrs I know we the peeps won't be sold out to our "allies"-UN Like Kerry would have had he got in. Like they say you want something done right,
Old 11-04-2004, 01:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

worse off....the dnr has been under a hiring freeze for the past 3 years.....wonder why that is???? hmmmmm because ****in bush doesn't give a damn about the environment around the usa, he just cares about getting this military rolling and dumping money into ammo so he can shoot rag heads.

in bush's first two months in office one major ammunition plant and a plant where naval vessels were built were opened back up in texas, they were closed for 8 years prior to bush's inauguration.......hmmmmmmm maybe cause his daddy had them going too??? and isn't it a coincidence that his is in texas?

bush=====big buisness, **** everybody else.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:07 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, to anyone in the military . . . see you later. And for the poor boys already in the land of sand see you in another year! You know Bush is in no hurry to bring our friends, family back, so I guess we suck it up and hold on for the long run.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:19 PM

moemoe is an unknown quantity at this point

if the military isnt going to protect our country...than who the fu(k is??????? so what if they have to go overseas....anyone that enlists knows the risks that are involved....all i hear is people bitch about our soldiers and the terrible things that are happening to them over their....without them, where would we be???????? up a creek
Old 11-04-2004, 01:19 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Long live Bush! 4 more years of tax breaks to companies that outsource American jobs, uncontrolled spending to hike up the national deficit even more, and 4 more years of pissing on the working class! Wohooooo! :YEAH
Old 11-04-2004, 01:30 PM

Well, that's all good moe moe but OUR soldiers, have been sent over there some of them for there 3rd time. Don't you think it's been long enough. Yeah they knew what they were signing up for, but I bet they didn't know their president wouldn't give a $hit about them, and let more die afer the war than during it. What if it was your husband and you just had a baby and he wasn't even here durung the preganacy, came home saw you then left again. $hit I think you are a bit mixed up. Remember if our great president hadn't been so oil hungry, amoungst many other things we probably would have never been blown up in the first place.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:33 PM

Not to mention all the children and women we are blowing up daily, don't you think they've suffered enough. Politics is war without bloodshed, war is politics with bloodshed. . .
Old 11-04-2004, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by gsxrjen
Well, that's all good moe moe but OUR soldiers, have been sent over there some of them for there 3rd time. Don't you think it's been long enough. Yeah they knew what they were signing up for, but I bet they didn't know their president wouldn't give a $hit about them, and let more die afer the war than during it. What if it was your husband and you just had a baby and he wasn't even here durung the preganacy, came home saw you then left again. $hit I think you are a bit mixed up. Remember if our great president hadn't been so oil hungry, amoungst many other things we probably would have never been blown up in the first place.

I KNOW personally what its like to spend time over THEIR...I did for 6 months and left my daughter behind while I went so dont come into this thread telling ME that I'm mixed up....as far as the president not giving a **** about them....tell me this then...why would Bush vote for funding to allow the necessary equipment that is needed in protecting OUR troops if he didnt give a ****? are you trying to tell me that Kerry would have????????? if so you might wanna check yourself because Kerry in fact voted against the funding for OUR troops. WAR IS AT TIMES A NECESSITY....DEAL WITH IT
Old 11-04-2004, 01:44 PM

mr. rupnow...i thought you were behind bush 100percent??? did you have a party swing???
Old 11-04-2004, 01:47 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't stick to party lines. I vote for the candidate that appeals more to me. Jobs and the economy were most important to me this time, thats why I voted like I did. Ya gotta vote for the lesser of two evils.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:47 PM

moemoe...you don't make too much sense....the proper way to protect american troops would be to not put them in a no win situation, that's the best armor...no matter what you do, you CANT protect against pot shots and car bombs/suicide missions.....do you want the economy to continue taking a **** so you can't have the oportunity for decent jobs?? keep in mind the price of gas is going to continue to sky rocket.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan S
moemoe...you don't make too much sense....the proper way to protect american troops would be to not put them in a no win situation, that's the best armor...no matter what you do, you CANT protect against pot shots and car bombs/suicide missions.....do you want the economy to continue taking a **** so you can't have the oportunity for decent jobs?? keep in mind the price of gas is going to continue to sky rocket.

your right ryan, the proper way to protect our troops is to keep them home....but what world are you living in?????? the troops are here to protect US and our interests. the bottom line is simply this..no matter what the situation is for war their will always be someone out their that doesnt agree with it
Old 11-04-2004, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by moemoe
I KNOW personally what its like to spend time over THEIR...I did for 6 months and left my daughter behind while I went so dont come into this thread telling ME that I'm mixed up....as far as the president not giving a **** about them....tell me this then...why would Bush vote for funding to allow the necessary equipment that is needed in protecting OUR troops if he didnt give a ****? are you trying to tell me that Kerry would have????????? if so you might wanna check yourself because Kerry in fact voted against the funding for OUR troops. WAR IS AT TIMES A NECESSITY....DEAL WITH IT

I find it interesting, that you have been there, and are sick of people worring about the soldiers. Aren't you happy people care about YOU guys. As far as the whole funding , last I heard everyone I know over there, has their families send them the necessary equipment. I may not love Bush, but that doesn't mean I favor Kerry. This whole war is a fu(ked up thing. Do you like seeing it dragged on, do you want to go back? Oh, and the whole attitude can get lost, this is a fu(king forum, people can talk about whatever they want to.
Old 11-04-2004, 02:12 PM

this one
Old 11-04-2004, 02:22 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

* put it in the pink curtians* :YEAH
Old 11-04-2004, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by damnmotorcycles
* put it in the pink curtians* :YEAH

Oh hell no. . . .
Old 11-04-2004, 02:42 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Oh hell no. . . .

dont get all mad at me i thought it was funny.....besides i have tourrets....
Old 11-04-2004, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by damnmotorcycles
dont get all mad at me i thought it was funny.....besides i have tourrets....

I swear every time I read your posts I totally and I choked on my rice krispies
Old 11-04-2004, 03:00 PM

I find it interesting, that you have been there, and are sick of people worring about the soldiers. Aren't you happy people care about YOU guys. As far as the whole funding , last I heard everyone I know over there, has their families send them the necessary equipment. I may not love Bush, but that doesn't mean I favor Kerry. This whole war is a fu(ked up thing. Do you like seeing it dragged on, do you want to go back? Oh, and the whole attitude can get lost, this is a fu(king forum, people can talk about whatever they want to.

you have a point as far as families sending over equipment for their families...however, if the bill would have been passed and not been voted down then alot of this wouldnt have been necessary....and perhaps i should have worded my earlier response a little differently...its not that i'm sick of people worrying about the soldiers...i'm sick of them bitching because without them we would truely be hurting. my point was they knew what they were signing up for when they signed up, you dont get to choose your battles. as far as being in a relationship/having a family...don't sign up if you dont want to be apart for long periods of time.

Quick Reply: Bush wins