Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

Bush wins

Old 11-04-2004, 03:06 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bush wins

Originally Posted by moemoe
you have a point as far as families sending over equipment for their families...however, if the bill would have been passed and not been voted down then alot of this wouldnt have been necessary....and perhaps i should have worded my earlier response a little differently...its not that i'm sick of people worrying about the soldiers...i'm sick of them bitching because without them we would truely be hurting. my point was they knew what they were signing up for when they signed up, you dont get to choose your battles. as far as being in a relationship/having a family...don't sign up if you dont want to be apart for long periods of time.

I agree, my ex was a marine, but told me he was getting out soon when we first met, months went by and I was curious why he wasn't out yet. He mis led me but by then it was too late to turn back. But if I would have known in the begining I wouldn't have proceeded any farther. Oh I was just using the family thing as an example, luckily I'm not in that situatuion.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:08 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by gsxrjen
I agree, my ex was a marine, but told me he was getting out soon when we first met, months went by and I was curious why he wasn't out yet. He mis led me but by then it was too late to turn back. But if I would have known in the begining I wouldn't have proceeded any farther. Oh I was just using the family thing as an example, luckily I'm not in that situatuion.

errrrrrrrrt.....so your saying you wouldnt have dated him cause he was a marine....
Old 11-04-2004, 03:14 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by damnmotorcycles
errrrrrrrrt.....so your saying you wouldnt have dated him cause he was a marine....

sadly probably not, I know everyone and their mama is going to hate on me, but if I wanted to see my boyfriend 1/2 of the year I would. I was upset because he never gave me the choice. He told me after I asked him numerous times why wasn't he out, he said he was extended for another year and a half, and that he might have to go to war again. I had never dated anyone in the service before, and probably never will again. But that is a personal choice, it doesn't mean I hate people in the military.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:50 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by gsxrjen
sadly probably not, I know everyone and their mama is going to hate on me, but if I wanted to see my boyfriend 1/2 of the year I would. I was upset because he never gave me the choice. He told me after I asked him numerous times why wasn't he out, he said he was extended for another year and a half, and that he might have to go to war again. I had never dated anyone in the service before, and probably never will again. But that is a personal choice, it doesn't mean I hate people in the military.

HATER........PFFFFT
Old 11-04-2004, 05:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, here is a question for those of you that beleive we are in other countries for good reasons...how many countries are we in right now fighting other peoples wars and being there "police"??? i can think of 4....and this is why we are so over extended in our military.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:38 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by sclevela
i like pants!

t-shirts are good too......
Old 11-04-2004, 05:39 PM

vin929 is an unknown quantity at this point

discussing this **** on here is an exercise in futility...I'm not gonna change anyones mind and no one is gonna change mine....its all moot now anyway he got re-elected and it time to come together and stand behind this great country and its leaders (I would have if it was Kerry in there)....I'm done w/ these political discusions ......this cold weather sux I wanna ride!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 06:06 PM

i enjoy a good intellectual discussion as good as the next guy..............but why talk about war and politics when there is so much good **** u could be postin (amateur **** is good to...................**cough cough...moe moes bewbs cough cough**
** cough cough** FU(K OFF ** cough cough **
Old 11-04-2004, 06:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vin929
discussing this **** on here is an exercise in futility...I'm not gonna change anyones mind and no one is gonna change mine....its all moot now anyway he got re-elected and it time to come together and stand behind this great country and its leaders (I would have if it was Kerry in there)....I'm done w/ these political discusions ......this cold weather sux I wanna ride!!!!!!!!
your absolutly right, but it is passing the time. so far it has been a good thread, no flaming, no hating, we all pretty much understand that these our just our own personal opinions and respect that. i dont plan on changing anyones mind. hell i hope i dont, you would be weak if your mind was changed by a few catch phrases and a couple paragraghs of personal opinions. and yes damn it, it needs to quit raining so i can ****ing ride.....
Old 11-04-2004, 07:34 PM

moemoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
your absolutly right, but it is passing the time. so far it has been a good thread, no flaming, no hating, we all pretty much understand that these our just our own personal opinions and respect that. i dont plan on changing anyones mind. hell i hope i dont, you would be weak if your mind was changed by a few catch phrases and a couple paragraghs of personal opinions. and yes damn it, it needs to quit raining so i can ****ing ride.....

well said
Old 11-04-2004, 07:34 PM

i enjoy a good intellectual discussion as good as the next guy..............but why talk about war and politics when there is so much good **** u could be postin (amateur **** is good to...................**cough cough...moe moes bewbs cough cough**

these bewbies are vins....sorry
Old 11-04-2004, 07:43 PM

vin says show them..........we talked.....hes ok with it

thats funny, hes sitting right next to me and if you could see his expression, well....not so much
Old 11-04-2004, 07:52 PM

now get back on
Old 11-04-2004, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by moemoe
now get back on
I'll "get bak on" later
Old 11-04-2004, 08:05 PM

noooooooooooo.its a sub topic...........bewbs are very important to this nation.........they feed our children and occupy the minds of our youth (both male and female).........in actuality if a more varied selection of naked bewbs were readily available to the general public we would have less arguing and fighting and even less war.,........bewbs just have a healing nature about them......specially big-uns..........they are like gods way of saying "here my son...take these wonderful fluffy pillows i have put here on this womans chest for u.......and nap......"..........and who dont luv them a nice lil nappy nap.............naps are good ..........they have been rumored to not only make u more alert but they aid in the digestive process and some feel they may even cure dimesia..........see now through deductive reasoning u can come to the following conclusion............u would be doing the entire world a service because the next crazed lunatic that will be hitler number 2 could be reading this very political thread and yer bewbs could be the ones that make him want to take a nap and cure his dimensia therefore never have a desire to rule the world with an iron fist..........see i told u bewbs and politics go hand in hand!

now show them...........yer friends, yer fellow americans...........hell maybe even the fate of the entire world depends on u showin yer bewbs!
K.... 4 real..... I know its all in good fun ...but in this case the world will just have to suffer they R mine and I C no reason to share.....If you want though I can "rock out with my **** out" for YOUR GIRL if you like....hola bak and lemme no

Quick Reply: Bush wins