Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

ICE tour pics-Kent WA

Old 12-22-2009, 04:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
ICE tour pics-Kent WA

myself and joey b arrived home late last night, we ran into some problems 20 miles from our destination, denver...the plan was to reach a buddy's shop and leave the van and bikes in a heated garage over the holidays and fly back to continue the tour...20 miles to go the van started stuttering badly and we coasted into a gas station, ripped the dog house out to get to the motor and checked for spark and gas, determined the motor wasn't getting gas so obviously the fuel pump took a ****...luckily the guy's house we were leaving the van at is connected and had a semi to tow us the remaining 20 miles:-) so anyways, the ice tour has been a blast, so far we have performed in bakersfield, fresno and ontario California, and then Portand Oregon and Kent Washington. our ice time has been limited because we tear it up pretty good, so many times we have had to unload, and the only time to tell how the ice will react is the first lap around the ice rink lol....people don't understand this, but ice can be hard or soft, depending on outside air temp, how thick the ice is, how long they took to build the ice and what goofy chemicals are in the ice....there's a lot of science to riding a motorcycle on the ice...i've found the best way to get used to it is to just close me eyes and pop clutches.

the night after these pictures were taken i picked up my first stoppie on these tires, no pics yet, but i'm sure some will pop up eventually....i finally got my front tire tuned up with all the studs angled and facing the right way and it grabs pretty good....for ice.

here's some pics from Kent washington.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ICE tour pics-Kent WA

Nice Pics

Now come on over to MN..