Old 10-10-2007, 08:36 PM
D-Urban

d-acesDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Update on Ryan

This is such good news! What a relief.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:18 AM

Fuwen@Sg is a decent person

I m relief for Ryan. i m glad he is doin great. take care Ryan. Fans @ Singapore will always miss u. hey Duker, pls take my regard for Ryans.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:50 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Thats awsome. I'm glad to hear he took the news about loosing his foot so well. I couldn't imagin waking up and finding out my foot wasn't there. Its nice to see people think of the positives in situations like this. Like when he said "at least I'm alive".
exaactly.

get better bro!
Old 10-11-2007, 10:02 AM

RDMC is a decent person

G'Day,

good news! great to read that Ryan's condition is improving.

Ryan, mate get well soon! all the best from Butch & RDMC crew in Shanghai / China!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
rds.jpg (6.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 10-11-2007, 10:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

glad to hear he has that positive attitude ......

get better ryan and im sure you know you will still be able to stunt or do what ever you want, loosing a foot cant hold you back man
Old 10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

DUKER is an unknown quantity at this point

9 am Update:
Just got off the phone with Greg..... He said Ryan had a god night, resting pretty good due to the magik morphine button.... He has one more surgery thats gonna go down today to finish up the bottom of his left leg....... SO... If everything goes well today and tomorrow he will POSSIBLY be moved outta ICU and over to the Ortho department. I will have another update for everyone as soon as he comes outta surgery
Old 10-11-2007, 10:57 AM

Schiernbeck is an unknown quantity at this point

It is nice to hear the good news. Thank you for the updates.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:34 AM

jahtimm793 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok first of all this is jerrod writing from old hocus pocus. i cant remember my username or password so i am signed on under my buddy...
first things first: ryan get your *** feelin better and get back on the bike....we all know you can do and all know you will do it...everyone on this site that knows you will be with you every step of the way..if you need anything just ask..we are here.
secondly... and idea for the ride on the 20th. does ryan ahve a window in his room? it might not be that bad of an idea to take the ride up to madison and have everyone park outside his hospital window so he can see everyone that is behind him.. we al know how bad ryan is gonna hate that we all riding without him so at least he could see us all sitting outside his window... not sure i think that would be PIMP tho.. i can help organize it if needed...nate or duker or neal call me and we can talk 608-239-2521....
anyway ryan get well and love ya bro. me and andrea are praying for ya every night. everyone else..seeya on the 20th.........
jerrod showers
hocus pocus
Old 10-11-2007, 11:56 AM

VMC fans SG is a decent person

Best new, Get well soon.... Can't wait to talk **** to you, bro!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:07 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jahtimm793
ok first of all this is jerrod writing from old hocus pocus. i cant remember my username or password so i am signed on under my buddy...
first things first: ryan get your *** feelin better and get back on the bike....we all know you can do and all know you will do it...everyone on this site that knows you will be with you every step of the way..if you need anything just ask..we are here.
secondly... and idea for the ride on the 20th. does ryan ahve a window in his room? it might not be that bad of an idea to take the ride up to madison and have everyone park outside his hospital window so he can see everyone that is behind him.. we al know how bad ryan is gonna hate that we all riding without him so at least he could see us all sitting outside his window... not sure i think that would be PIMP tho.. i can help organize it if needed...nate or duker or neal call me and we can talk 608-239-2521....
anyway ryan get well and love ya bro. me and andrea are praying for ya every night. everyone else..seeya on the 20th.........
jerrod showers
hocus pocus
If I was closer I would. I'm sure he would love that. Who wouldn't. It would be just like in the waterboy movie.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:28 PM

Miltonave.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Duker and neal,neil or Kneel... not sure how to spell that... but seriously guys thanks for keeping so many updates up on here and making them available to everyone. I am realy glad he has the buddys like you two to help him communicate to his friends...

remember friends will bail you out of jail, but buddy's will be right there next to you!
Old 10-11-2007, 02:45 PM

He would do the same for any of us
Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 PM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Heal up bro. Cant wait to see you back on the bike.

Last edited by aaronloi; 10-11-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:28 PM

2pm Update. Ryan has not gone in for his final surgery yet...but it is going to happen for sure today.. They are moving him to his own room.....no more restraints (he's conscience enough to not be thrashing around) and he has the same outlook on things today, as he did yesterday. THANK GOD!
His memory is still half *** but he's made tons of improvement since yesterday
Old 10-11-2007, 04:14 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

3pm update- I'm sitting here in the waiting area at the hospital, and Ryan has just gone in for what is supposed to be his final surgery. The doctors said it should take an hour or two, and they are just gonna put the final touches on his leg. I saw Ryan for the first time today since his accident, and I can't believe how good he looks! He does recognize people, and is talking.........albeit slowly. He loves his morphine button! He is lacking a lot of short term memory, but that is supposed to be pretty normal, they say. His feeding tube is supposed to come out tomorrow, so he'll be chowing down before we know it! It felt good to hold his hand, and talk with him. You can tell there is the same old Ryan under all that sedation...........he even informed us that he had farted under the covers lol!

They did inform us that they won't be moving him out of the ICU just yet, cause they don't have any open rooms available at the moment. But, he will be moving as soon as a vacancy opens up. Everyone is in good spirits, and we look forward to seeing Ryan after surgery. I will update as soon as I know more! -Dan
Old 10-11-2007, 06:24 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DUKER
He would do the same for any of us
exactly!!!

thanks for the update dan if you talked to him before you leave tonight tell him i will see him tomarrow!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:56 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

9pm update- Just got back from the hospital. Ryan's surgery went very well, and that should be the final one! The doctors were very upbeat once again, and said it was a complete success! It ran a little longer than expected, so once we heard the good news, we opted to leave Ryan be tonight so he can get some much needed rest. Ryan is supposed to be moving out of the ICU and into his own room this evening, and this room is MUCH easier to get to than the ICU, so that will be great when he can have more visitors.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

so did he lose his leg?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:47 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

he has from what i have seen and heard from the surgen like 80% of his leg

jerad i will be seeing his new room tomarrow so we'll see what we can do

Last edited by shepdawg; 10-11-2007 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:42 AM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

woah..... lets get some facts here... i thought it was just his foot?? now its 80%? as in past the knee...

Quick Reply: Update on Ryan