Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 02:46 AM

Daldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

Well anyone from ER wants a place to stay im up for it too. This chaos **** has gone too far, and needs to be stopped. Chaos is hated alot up here not by stunters but by others as well. you mention the name and most laugh.

It seems that most of the guys form chaos are complete ********. we invited them to one of our spots like tl1000 said, before, and these guys come rolling into our town thinking they are the greatest **** in the world. wont look at us wont talk to us just total disregard and lack of respect. Any one of you ****s from chaos wants to step start stepping because this Vanilla Ma, isnt going to put up with any of your ****. and neither is any other stunter. For your sakes i hope ER doesnt come to Edmonton. Prob end up worse than you can imagine. You get no props from me because you have the show.

Peace Ma's
Cya at the show
Old 07-08-2005, 04:17 AM

dazed is an unknown quantity at this point

in my neighbourhood wed steal ur bikes burn them and video tape it. Now that u know what happened if uu waz a real man maybe u should call out the person who booked u and ask wtf ? if u got any respect for urself or the stunters across ull make things right if u dont ull b a ***** and anyone who rides with chaos will b a ***** to evryones eyes as u can c. MAKE THINGS RIGHT
Old 07-08-2005, 08:35 AM

chaos R is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dazed
in my neighbourhood wed steal ur bikes burn them and video tape it. Now that u know what happened if uu waz a real man maybe u should call out the person who booked u and ask wtf ? if u got any respect for urself or the stunters across ull make things right if u dont ull b a ***** and anyone who rides with chaos will b a ***** to evryones eyes as u can c. MAKE THINGS RIGHT

NP with that, just like I said...other team needs to call the person who "booked" them, too since is different contact.
And what is the "right" thing in this case given all of the bs posted?
Old 07-08-2005, 12:48 PM

call who booked u asked them if ER were in negotiations regarding the show and tell them if so u cant ****ing do it cause u aint no b itches and u aint gona step on another teams gravy specially since they were in negotioation with ER for 8 ****ing months.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:00 PM

j.b. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chaos R
Since when did phoning a secretary constitute getting a show? If that's the case, we'll see you guys at the SuperBowl.

Grand Prix moved to Edmonton this year. One of our riders lived there and gave us the contact number. We set up a meeting in May, had some calls back and forth, had another meeting on June 20th where we negotiated a fee for our team but most importantly got representation for our sponsors in front of the 80,000 people Fish is talking about. Did we get our fee sponsored...yeah, we did.
And, also for the record, this show is worth +8000 including our expenses. Shoot, that's not too bad for Canada.

If GP people were in fact negotiating with another team (and what is to stop them) how in the **** were we supposed to know that? When we asked them right outta the gate about whether or not there would be more than one stunt team, we were told flat out "no". What more do you want? There was never an issue about undercutting another team because we were told THERE WAS NO OTHER TEAM.

If a few grand is so important that you are willing to make up whatever you have to destroy someone's reputation and throw down threats, then you know what? You obviously need it more than me and you can have it all.
Lets break your ***** *** down 1 point at a time shall we?

1.Fish has been dealing with this person since the Vancouver she is the head of special promotions.We have been in contact with indy for over a YEAR!

2. And this is a nice one since just yesterday you had the ballls to call my phone.You told me you asked for 8 g from your sponser AFTER you found out indy was gonna give us 10.I RECORD ALL MY PHONE CALLS TRAMP AND I HAVE YOU SAYING THAT ON TAPE!My sponser pays us to promote there shop at shows also,The difference is the show pays us also,monster trucks,Import **** or whatever.INDY TOLD YOU THEY HAD NO MONEY FOR YOU CHUMPS AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR SPONSERS ABOUT PAYING YOU.***** on tape richard.

3. this is a good one too.You say you asked indy and they said there was no other team,you also say you wern't aware of the possibilty that we were doing the show till around june 30th,well after the june 13th date on your own website you said you were doing the indy.
Well your own TEAMATE says you a lyin sack of ****.
This is scotts Pm man Im sorry for posting this **** scott but the truth has to come out.
SCOTT
After i gave him the number, he talked to the guys because im not a good at that ****, so they talked to him and told me that you guys had it posted on your site,, i checked it out and they said that you guys were not confirmed for the show. Neither were we at that point though either. I think old richard is just trying to save himself at this point,, and his wife andrea is just as bad

So basically if you have beef, which i know you do take it up with those two because i dont care anymore,, im ridding for myself, and thats the last time i let anyone speek on my behalf...
END
So there is the proof that you knew the whole time about that **** on our website.You say you had no idea your a liar and a theif man and If fish didn't trust people so much he woulda got the cheque before ever saying anything.
Oh and read the last part looks like you just lost the only talent on your team cause of your BS.

4.If that last comment is directed towards me I hope 4 your sake the cheque is in the mail.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:04 PM

dammmmmmm im a steal me some ****ing bikes holms
Old 07-08-2005, 01:21 PM

j.b. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Daldo
Well anyone from ER wants a place to stay im up for it too. This chaos **** has gone too far, and needs to be stopped. Chaos is hated alot up here not by stunters but by others as well. you mention the name and most laugh.

It seems that most of the guys form chaos are complete ********. we invited them to one of our spots like tl1000 said, before, and these guys come rolling into our town thinking they are the greatest **** in the world. wont look at us wont talk to us just total disregard and lack of respect. Any one of you ****s from chaos wants to step start stepping because this Vanilla Ma, isnt going to put up with any of your ****. and neither is any other stunter. For your sakes i hope ER doesnt come to Edmonton. Prob end up worse than you can imagine. You get no props from me because you have the show.

Peace Ma's
Cya at the show
This is the proof.Almost every canadian team has had a bad situation with you guys.
Your skill is 1996 so you have to talk **** to sponsers and do shows for FREE to stay in the game.
We travelled all around canada and the states and its mostly love with everyone,people like darius open his doors to anyone with love for this sport man,on the other hand we show up to calgary,you guys treat us like we have AIDS and were bleeding real bad.
And every team who has met you guys has the same story so without getting into details see ya soon old man.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:59 PM

tl1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

good on you guys for not taking this ****

you guys wanna rock some ****, you want to ride, you want to party, or whatever, POLICIA DE STUNT and edmonton would be happy to accomidate.

let me know
Old 07-08-2005, 03:30 PM

Drea is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so unbelievably lame.
Grand Prix did not have a verbal agreement with ER. We could not lowball a price because there was no deal. Any concerns from ER about breach of verbal agreement can be directed to your Champ Car contact's lawyer. You have her number and she has yours and I have suggested that she call you to stop this stupidity already. She is not willing to take the time to print out something on official letterhead supporting everything that we have been saying about our fee and the way this all really went down because she has lots of better things to do the week before this event. I never spoke with this woman before today, I dealt with the Director of Operations after first meeting with the General Manager. Having been involved in motorsports for 40 years and for this to be her first exposure to streetbike freestyle is shameful. I wouldn't want to deal with it any of it either if I was her.
As to the matter of 10g's, does anyone really believe that a fully sponsored event like Champ Car is going to cough up 10,000 clams plus expenses in its inaugeral year for a 1/2 stunt show AFTER the main race since that is all that the racing schedule and noise bylaws will accommodate? GAWSH, Friggin' Idiot!!! The special event coordinator does not hand out money or make verbal, written or blood contracts.
Canadian Chaos did not low ball this show and ER did not have an agreement.
Maybe the Tony D's and Darius' can command the 10 g show fees, but up here we are about 5 years behind in exposure. Stunt shows still piggyback on larger events and will continue to do so until we are mature enough to organize and execute stunt based events like StuntWars here. Are we going to get there by slandering other teams, completely disrespecting the promoters receptive to including stunting at their venues, and threatening to start Sh** at their events? What is that? I was embarassed for you guys over the way that you went off about SBW and how you talked to the promoter after he had you there at his first stunt show...the rally is for bike riders, not stunters to begin with and it was ER that agreed to his $1500 fee so to turn around and hate on him after such a wicked show is just wrong. Ask any stunter that was there if they would do it again...I seem to recall that everyone had a great time there and you got some of the best footage on your video from that show.
jb, you have been festering since you showed up at a Chaos show how many years ago and Richard was too busy getting ready to go on to make you feel loved. You know what? That's too bad that it happened like that but it was not personal since he didn't know you from a freaking newt and probably just had other stuff on his mind. That is the sum of the history between Chaos and ER.
As far as Scott is concerned, I have personally opened up my home to that kid and we have given him all of the benefits of our sponsors. For him to play this game of, "I'm going to ride with whoever has the best shows" before he has put in any time is arrogant and short sighted. No matter what anyone thinks about all of this, for a rider to hop on the coat tails of an established team and commit to riding with them for a season and take their hard earned sponsorships and then turn around and bad mouth them behind their backs is the most chicken Sh** crap I have heard yet. We all want to ride our bikes and the riders that work alone are up front about their terms from the beginning.
As far as we are concerned, he can put a quarter in his a** cause he played hisself.
A stunt comp is where this stuff should be settled, so dispense with the threats to my family an let's get on it and get it on. There is much work to be done.

Sincerely,

Ms. Chaos
Old 07-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

you haven't responded to 1 fact where jb ripped your husband apart point by point.

The facts are, we have been in negotiations with indy for a year

Your own stunt member proved you knew we were in negotiatins with them but you guys try and take the show anyways. *big nono*

your doing the show for ****ing FREE!!!!

We havent done a show for less than 5g this year at events with 2000 people

IDNY IS A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ORGANIZATION, WE WHERE GOING TO BE DOING 3 DAYS OF SHOWS 6 SHOWS IN TOTAL not some half hour BS in the gocart track.

10 grand is ****ing peanuts, 3 days of shows and 6 riders at a event with 80,000+ spectators!!! And you say the indy has no money! ahhaha they just spent 1.5 mil repaving the track.

Apperently you have absolutely no ****ing clue how this game works, stick to track days at race city.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:17 PM

uhhhh, ok, whatever then. "Your" GP contact told me this morning that you told her 2000 and SBW was 1500 but whatever, you don't work for less than what you say you do and thats great. Chaos does not work for free but there is not enough money in the world to make taking this crap from anybody worth any of it. You're going to keep on saying what you're saying because you have to be right.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:18 PM

as for 6 shows, again, racing qualifying and noise bylaws took care of that...
Old 07-08-2005, 04:29 PM

Super Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

What a bunch of Bullshit.......I had a chance to ride at that show,but not now.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:56 PM

vancityrider is an unknown quantity at this point

This is seriously some BULLSHIT!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:00 PM

Evil_Genius is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drea
as for 6 shows, again, racing qualifying and noise bylaws took care of that...
It seems like your whole team isnt really on the same page... and you have members leaving because they realised you guys made some shady decisions, you dont get love from any other teams in canada, where as we just pack up, roll out and go state side with teams you can only see on MTV, younger cats from your own area who should look to "you" for tutalidge think you guys a punks and are more then willing to roll on and over you guys!

Then to top it off you guys higher Jenny Craig to be your spokesmen, By the tone shes trying to carry you can tell shes pulling the strings, buuuuuuuut i dont really think she gets it, gets it...I dont know how a women is speaking for your whole team, or whats left of it in the first place none the less I dont want to give you guys a false sense of hope in thinking this is really a discussion that includes your feedback so much as it is "about" you guys and letting people know what type of business your team does.

As it stands there are only 2 options here, step up or step asside...
Incase you missed the bus.. "Jenny Craig" this isnt Jenny Jones, and its going to make Jerry Springer look like pokadot door!
You know what the right thing to do is, this isnt extortion this is riderz not fkn over riderz and as a "community" we have to police ourselves and because you seem to be all about yourselves with to yet no deal struck betwen us we felt no other choice but to make it known... if you lived around the corner like DAZED said.. we just post the video but since u live a couple hrs away...

"Again I was going to Edmonton... I'm still going to Edmonton"
Old 07-08-2005, 06:07 PM

fish dont lie, hes been so ****ing happy about the indy thing and for chaos and the indy organizer to **** him around like that is wrong, he might not have had a contract in writing but u guys still knew he was bidding and decided to free lance it and stomp on someones ****. That is f ucking gay, Rat like , un streetlike mentality, in a streetlike stunt community thats why they call u b itchs.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:15 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

b itches for life...nuthin' but a b itch
Old 07-08-2005, 06:17 PM

Big Brother is a decent person

.......just lurking

31 users online.......DAMN!!!
Old 07-08-2005, 06:22 PM

MiniMikeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Bottom F U K N Line Is That U Guys Are Doing The Show For Free. Sponsors Should Be Paying U Anyway And So Should The Organizers. U Are Not Getting A Dime From Champ Car Or The Edmonton Organizers. ****in Scandalous And Unprofessional. Obviously They're Gonna Get U Guys To Do The Show When They Don't Have To Put Out A ****in Penny U Morons.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:12 PM

Daldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Like Policia said, you guys are welcome to coem stunt up here, we have the keys for the drag strip etc,,,,, just sign the waiver.

Quick Reply: Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!