Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 01:31 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

lol....how did I know you would respond to that list....
But Reg you have to understand that you actually have to be
riding and stunting to make it on a stunt list....lol...
Cmon man, I am still waiting for my free DVD, everyday I check
the mailbox and nuthin..

Originally Posted by DNF
Lucky!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:44 PM

JD13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

Having just read all this I have to conclude that Canadian Chaos is losing the battle, bigtime. I persnoally know Fish, JB and the rest of the eXtremeriderz circle of friends have been talking about Edmonton for MONTHS MONTHS MONTHS. And now all of a sudden out of thin air CC has a deal to do the show? There is NO WAY you could have heard about the possibility of a show, come up with a proposal and made the contract within a few days / weeks. That is bullshit.

You obviously knew the terms of the deal ER had, otherwise you wouldn't have lowballed like you did to get the show over them. Like you said yourself it's an $8000+ job and yet you guys lowballed yourselves by doing it for free. My *** you didn't know ER was in negotiations and close to a deal.

Maybe you were pissed cause ER got SBW over you after supposedly "working on it for 7 years". Right. The reason they got it is because they are straight up better people, better business men, and better riders then yourselves. Take a look around EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY IS AGAINST YOU! Members of your own team are dropping out because they've realized what a snake you are.

So good luck trying to find any work after this event, word has spread across Canada about your dealings. So it's up to you as to whether people are going to be saying "Happy retirement" or "Happy dishonourable discharge"
Old 07-13-2005, 04:02 PM

SportBike West is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys,
First up, I ain't no stunter, I can't even wheelie for my own life. So before you ask why the hell I'm here then tar and feather me, I'd just like to clear up a few misconceptions in regards to SportBike West.

Before I start I want to preface this: I'm not on here supporting one person or the other. I'm here to attest to the facts that directly involve me and SportBike West. To do this I'll start with some history.

8 years ago I started a sport bike rally. It was small time, still IS small time, but Richard from Chaos approached me about the possibility of hosting a stunt show. Sounded cool but, sadly no pavement. In many subsequent years he came out to find an alternate location, within a suitable distance on which to do this show. Still no luck.
Fast forward to 2004 and SportBike West moves to Oliver BC. New venue with pavement. Now if memory serves, I'm in 5th Gear talking with Brother Bill about all this and he says "Hey Owen, you know what would rock? Is if we had a Street Stunt demo for the rally." I says "Huh yeah you're right. and hey, I even have pavement." So I make an arrangement with 5th Gear to put on a street stunt demo with Brother Bill handling all the sourcing of riders. I handle the venue, road blockade and get needed permits.
Done deal.
So that is how ER got the SBW gig. Plain and simple.
I fuxed up and should have respected Richards efforts in the early years and given him first option at the first SBW gig. My mistake. I explained this to Richard last year at SBW and apologized for not considering him and CC. It was bad form on my part. Richard understood and seemed to accept my apology. End of story.

So this should answer the "how ER got the gig over CC" argument. Please don't rehash that point now.

As for "Why CC got the SBW gig this year": Two reasons: #1 - because I wanted to do what was right and should have been done last year. Honour my commitment to CC for the SBW gig AND B: - to allow another stunt team the venue to show their stuff.

So that should close the "why didn't ER get the gig at SBW this year." So please don't rehash that point now.

As for the $$$ fee for the SBW gig. That was arranged directly between myself and 5th Gear and is no ones business except SportBike West and 5th Gear.

Finally;
In NO WAY did ER screw over SBW. IN no way was SBW unhappy with ER's show. The comment I made in regards to my "security deposit going up in smoke along with CM's bike" was meant as a light hearted joke and not a complaint. Hell I would be a F'ing idiot to think that was planned. **** happens I felt bad for Crazy Martin. ER's show blew everybody away and honestly going to be hard to top. The locals STILL talk about it.

Again I only speak to the points being thrown down about SportBike West.
I would add to please leave my event out of this matter and if I've made a factual error feel free to correct me. Brother Bill, I hope you don't mind my reference to our business dealings.

respectfully
Owen
Event organizer / promoter.
SportBike West.com
CMRA #111pro
TZ250's kick *** on diesel sleds.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:52 PM

MiniMikeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chaos R

And you try to convince people your doing good for the sport! LOL. The hell with you and your festering hate. That's all you got it seems.
CC will donate our 3k to chairty with or without your help.

You have turned this into dirty money and we don't want any of it. So we will do something good with it. I know that's something you don't understand.

Unlike you we know it's not just about lining our pockets with money. We take care of the people who support us too.That's why we have some of the same sponsors for 7 years.
are u stupid or just making assumptions. i think money is the very last thing in the world that matters to JB when it comes to stunt riding. other walks of life, maybe, but not riding. it's principle. u f u c k e d around and now you're the one making threats? not a smart idea!
Old 07-14-2005, 08:41 AM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
lol....how did I know you would respond to that list....
But Reg you have to understand that you actually have to be
riding and stunting to make it on a stunt list....lol...
Cmon man, I am still waiting for my free DVD, everyday I check
the mailbox and nuthin..
HAHAHAH, I just wanted to see what you would say. I'll still mail you a DVD....would you like Jay and Silent Bob strike back, or Dumb and Dumber????
Old 07-14-2005, 09:27 AM

BikeEnthusiast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MiniMikeR1
are u stupid or just making assumptions. i think money is the very last thing in the world that matters to JB when it comes to stunt riding. other walks of life, maybe, but not riding. it's principle. u f u c k e d around and now you're the one making threats? not a smart idea!
\

no we arn't stupid buddy why don't you let j.B speak for him self I'm sure he's a big boy...... when it comes down to it ultimatley money is one of the biggest reasons people are so mad... obviously money is not on our minds or we would not donate it we're in this for the same reasons everyone else is and this forum made it all turn to ****..its about time this mess gets deleated ...no matter how much YOUR COMMUNITY hates us where still riding so instead of making threats and petty computer remarks just try to save some free time for what really matters RIDING>>STUNTING but thanks for coming out and taking the time to write **** we really appreciate the thoughts hahahahahahahahahah ... keep writing your ****..computers seem to be all you have,, yet another computer hacky hack joining on the hate wagon woo hooo..
Old 07-14-2005, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Daldo
what are you some CGP ****....totally not cool, dude. Im sure we will cross paths...not a good thing for you

and to you mr.daldo didn't your mother teach you to treat ladys with respect..come on now..hahaha you can't take one comment and you threaten me soooo funny thanks for sticking up for the guy who wrote what I responded to muchly appreciated
Old 07-14-2005, 10:12 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Dal treating ladies with respect ? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAA you don't know Dal at all.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Dal treating ladies with respect ? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAA you don't know Dal at all.

obviously I don't know him scott...he can threatin me all he wants
Old 07-14-2005, 11:06 AM

He may not respect you, but he won't beat you. Besides your tough, you can kick some *** im sure. And yea i vote we detete this thread, and learn from it.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
He may not respect you, but he won't beat you. Besides your tough, you can kick some *** im sure. And yea i vote we detete this thread, and learn from it.

delete! delete! delete!
Old 07-14-2005, 11:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BikeEnthusiast
delete! delete! delete!
Out of Much Love and Respect to JB, Fish and CrazyMartin, This thread will not be deleted until i hear from them.

Start some new threads....y'all must have something to post up
Old 07-20-2005, 11:44 AM

dazed is an unknown quantity at this point

if a ***** aint ridin shes flufin there is a rason why they call it the ***** seat. know ur role and keep ur mouth shut.

**** deleting this **** should be highlighted and saved stickied whatever the f ***
Old 07-20-2005, 03:12 PM

ahahaahahahaha
Old 07-21-2005, 05:48 AM

Evil_Genius is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BikeEnthusiast
and to you mr.daldo didn't your mother teach you to treat ladys with respect..come on now..hahaha you can't take one comment and you threaten me soooo funny thanks for sticking up for the guy who wrote what I responded to muchly appreciated
I'm not against women stunting or anything like that...I mean you B****es try to ride and thats all good... you just cant leave your neck of the woods and u know it so anything that come out of there is all internet bs... tell me how your comming to Toronto? your not welcome Im there WERE there, how u commin to BC? Your not we here! how u leaving canada? Your not they will fold up your bikes and send you back home.

The best quote in this thread is:
"blah, blah, blah" " yeah your 3 riders names" So they whole were taping convos cause yall are threatining our famlies or whatever incoherent bablings your comming out with.. let me put it straight... where ever u are, some people are wanting to come see "stunt riders" cause they dont know CC any better.. us were just commin out to LOL at the 3 B***H puppet crew, thats punishment onto "yourselves" the chances of you trying to conversate with us ever, is slim to none. WE all know as well as you it will be pure back tracking etc from your camp unless you let your B****es talk for you again but Im a pretty cat with collerd shirts, Ill havem hummmin in the parking lot drop em off somewhere between here n there just out of reach for your lint pocket not quite enough cab fair money ***'s to send for em.
Ja Rule holla at me when your leaving your street n ILL come meet u, stop acting like you didnt know what was up, its like when u were a kid in the what 50's i guess? n your addoptive mother used to tell u "to tell the truth and u wont get into trouble BUT if u lie your going to get it worse"
incert "hush lil baby dont u cry" lullaby
now go to sleep, take a dirt nap!
Gio
Old 08-24-2005, 02:46 PM

BILLET is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Evil_Genius
I'm not against women stunting or anything like that...I mean you B****es try to ride and thats all good... you just cant leave your neck of the woods and u know it so anything that come out of there is all internet bs... tell me how your comming to Toronto? your not welcome Im there WERE there, how u commin to BC? Your not we here! how u leaving canada? Your not they will fold up your bikes and send you back home.

The best quote in this thread is:
"blah, blah, blah" " yeah your 3 riders names" So they whole were taping convos cause yall are threatining our famlies or whatever incoherent bablings your comming out with.. let me put it straight... where ever u are, some people are wanting to come see "stunt riders" cause they dont know CC any better.. us were just commin out to LOL at the 3 B***H puppet crew, thats punishment onto "yourselves" the chances of you trying to conversate with us ever, is slim to none. WE all know as well as you it will be pure back tracking etc from your camp unless you let your B****es talk for you again but Im a pretty cat with collerd shirts, Ill havem hummmin in the parking lot drop em off somewhere between here n there just out of reach for your lint pocket not quite enough cab fair money ***'s to send for em.
Ja Rule holla at me when your leaving your street n ILL come meet u, stop acting like you didnt know what was up, its like when u were a kid in the what 50's i guess? n your addoptive mother used to tell u "to tell the truth and u wont get into trouble BUT if u lie your going to get it worse"
incert "hush lil baby dont u cry" lullaby
now go to sleep, take a dirt nap!
Gio
dude... are you from TO?... cause I read that twice and im still confused
Old 09-05-2005, 02:17 AM

Evil_Genius is an unknown quantity at this point

lol Toronto/Buffalo 8 months out of the year BC the rest!