Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 02:54 PM

tl1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!

Originally Posted by j.b.
THis is the deal man.We ain't riding with thiefs.I would like to think your a good kid scott but the bottom line is you e mailed me around the 25th about hanging out when we do the indy show.Well chaos posted that they are doing the show on there website on the 13th.So either your "team" is lying to you or you were lying to me.Its that simple.

We had a verbal agreement to do this show for 5 figures plus all exspenses paid.
That is not chicken scrap.We havent done a show for less than 3 g in over a year.
There is real money coming into this sport now and even though I don't ride a whole lot right now I am a buisness man and haven't got to where I am by bending over.
Remember that.
look

i'm nobody to you and ill be the first admit and accept that but the bottom line here is that scott is good sh*t. the only guy around these parts thats geniunly dedicated to stuntin, sh*t riding. period. he is nothing like those other bums from choas and i think its unfair for you to judge him based on some d*ps**t lowballing tactics from a loser like richard. we just got a team organized here in edmonton (polizia de stunt)(haha worst name ever) and those losers tried to **** us over on our first show ever because of the fact that scott was JUST PRACTICING with us. they're dirt *ss bottom feeders who have been riding for like 5 years and have nothing on their resumes. we got guys on our team including myself that have only been riding for a year that by the end of this season will have more tricks on lock than those tools could ever hope to do. anyways scotts the man up here but more importantly hes a good guy. believe me. dont believe me. give a sh*t. dont give a sh*t. it doesnt matter if you've already made up your mind.

oh and for anyone on choas

RIGHT F**KIN HERE LOSERS
Old 07-07-2005, 03:19 PM

shifty23 is an unknown quantity at this point

This hole situation is ****ed up,how can they even justify what they did, they lost all respect. 1000$ will pay for there gas from cowtown. lol
Old 07-07-2005, 03:55 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Im not sure about teh exact dynamics of international us/canadian law but if you had an oral agreement you can probably sue for breach, especially if you could have put on other specific shows but had to miss out on them because you thought youd be in canada...something to think about
Old 07-07-2005, 03:59 PM

*brent is an unknown quantity at this point

Scott is dont hate him..
Old 07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
We just let ILadvized do all the shows on this side of the sticks that way we can keep practicing......
SK
SK's new highchair video....Bringin down da House!

Same old Chaos ****........To bad....We all heard from friends who were racing@Calgary...That the new show was alot better....But it was all due to Scott.

funny....Fish and I have talked about various show dates...maybe to help eachother out...NOT **** EACHOTHER.

Yellow is a good colour for them
Old 07-07-2005, 05:50 PM

Evil_Genius is an unknown quantity at this point

This is all quite simple if you brake it down....

Captin Kangeroo or whatever the F***, bird brains name is I have absalutly no problems what so ever knockin your block clear off your shoulders, draggin your soon to be road rashed *** behind my bike AT YOUR OWN SHOW!

*Road Trip*
dont get it twisted this aint American Pie but If it was you'd definetly be "apple", gettin f***ed without the vasoline, YOU DONT WANT TO RIP US OFF, I will show up and Ill make sure you get a keyboard to the teeth if u think Im just yappin.
Evil Genius
Old 07-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Evil_Genius
This is all quite simple if you brake it down....

Captin Kangeroo or whatever the F***, bird brains name is I have absalutly no problems what so ever knockin your block clear off your shoulders, draggin your soon to be road rashed *** behind my bike AT YOUR OWN SHOW!

*Road Trip*
dont get it twisted this aint American Pie but If it was you'd definetly be "apple", gettin f***ed without the vasoline, YOU DONT WANT TO RIP US OFF, I will show up and Ill make sure you get a keyboard to the teeth if u think Im just yappin.
Evil Genius

I'm afriad i didn't quite understand....
Old 07-07-2005, 07:23 PM

Evil_Genius is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
I'm afriad i didn't quite understand....
Canadian Chaos is bacicly ripping off a nice little chunk of change but its not all about the money as anybody whose put in long a** hrs knows
so thats one thing, fine whatever.
Its the way Cpt. Kangeroo did it, this isnt the states there arnt the backers here that there are there. Parts Canada, icon etc are huge supplyers obvously and to bad mouth Extreme Riderz and the people there associated with to get a leg up, steal there booking, there deal and not even get paid themselves on top of it essentualy drying up that show and tainting others with there low ball antics "so nobody gets paid" Dont get it twisted I'm all about free enterprize and everybody getting some, but like was mentioned Fish would put anybody whose got there s*** togeather on so did chaos make a smart, stertegic business move, fully aware of action reaction or is he a clown no matter how u shape it? Burning bridges and not getting paid.

I was going to Edmonton... I'm still going to Edmonton
Old 07-07-2005, 07:29 PM

Daldo is an unknown quantity at this point

K, I am in total agreeance with everyone on this thread be it american or canadian. I am on the team in Edmonton, AB along with TL1000, brent and yes scott practices with us. When i heard ER was coming to town i was pumped, yes we have a drag strip to pratice on whenever we want, yes we want ER to still come down, show us some ****. **** ill even hate **** CC with ya guys. Im new to the game but not new to the riding, Like nick said " Scott is one of the greatest friends we have ever had, hes a good guy and he is not ****ing anybody. Trust me i hate Chaos just as much as any of you. Especially when i heard they were gonna come up to edmonton to steal our big show from us which was the IHRA Rocky Mountain Nationals. J.B. and Fish. I Speak for everyone here at Policia when i say you guys and ER are more than welcome to come to edmonton and stunt it up at our track anytime with us.

Old 07-07-2005, 07:47 PM

tl1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn right

you guys are more than welcome to ride with us anytime

we aint c.c. and we sure aint about to f**k up relations between us and ER.(if there is any haha)

again anytime guys
Old 07-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

and just so everyone knows what type of show this was, 80,000+ spectators per day. This aint no hit to pass claimer races.

www.edmontonchampcar.com
Old 07-07-2005, 09:45 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

No single rider in this sport should do a show for under $800. If you feel your riding is not worth $800, get out a practice! Let the riders who are worth it benifit from shows! If the promoter/ event cant pay you that.....DONT ****ING RIDE! 90% of the shows riders are doing are lame anyways! Shows need to be choreographed, have an announcer, pa system, etc. None of this single formation wheelie ****! Riders need to stick together! Quit cuting throats like this and lets push this sport forward in a professional manner!

Old 07-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
No single rider in this sport should do a show for under $800. If you feel your riding is not worth $800, get out a practice! Let the riders who are worth it benifit from shows! If the promoter/ event cant pay you that.....DONT ****ING RIDE! 90% of the shows riders are doing are lame anyways! Shows need to be choreographed, have an announcer, pa system, etc. None of this single formation wheelie ****! Riders need to stick together! Quit cuting throats like this and lets push this sport forward in a professional manner!

i think we tried this union **** a while ago...too many individual egos and people wanting their due before earning it. the same problem is everywhere, some low ball jackass will always ruin it for the guy who has worked to get to an acceptable level and actually put on a SHOW, not a fustercluck.

too bad, but i dont know what to do about it. it happens everywhere, including my own region, state, and even town. sad but true.

big ups to jb and fish, canadian chaos can eat a ****.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:57 PM

That's ****ing weak. It sucks how people have to screw over everyone to get somewhere these days. I was all pumped to have you guys come up here and practice with us at the track. If you're still coming up (don't see why, other than to beat some asses, haha) let me know and we'll go **** **** up.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

***NEWS UPDATE!***

We at extremeriderz would like to give you this up to minute news flash...

They are doing the show for ****ing free!!!!!!$%^%$&%^&%*^%*^*

the only money they are receiving is an apperance fee from 1 of there

sponsers..#$%$%$

JB CAN ADD MORE ABOUT A POSSIBLE SURPRISE APPERANCE IN EDMONTON
Old 07-08-2005, 12:23 AM

MiniMikeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats just like a smack in the face to do it for free. i may be down for a little alta trip for a surprise appearance.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:33 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Man talk about selling your soul just to do a show....Pretty hard to compete when phuckers are doing em for free...9 times out of 10 the promoter aint gonna pass that one up..Its up to us in the stunt world to try and regulate some of this bs..But that in itself is a HUGE challenge !
Old 07-08-2005, 01:31 AM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

That's so ****ing weak. ALl of this, there must be some sort of legal action you guys can take. I say you guys come down and steal the ****ing show, permission/contracts or not. Maybe that's just my opinion, but this **** isn't fair..
Old 07-08-2005, 02:14 AM

If anyone who wants to come down to Edmonton and needs a place to crash let me know. We'll hook you up and go raise hell.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:28 AM

chaos R is an unknown quantity at this point

So, with all of the facts already posted and ExtremeRiderz covering the breaking news, we figured, why even bother posting wtf is really going on...the great JB himself says that all of this forum stuff is bs afterall.
But then I got to thinking...maybe some people reading this actually believe that a team that has been around for 8 years works for free and despite having competed along side side many of you (back in the real day when most of these post ****** were still blowing snot bubbles) that this is what it comes down to? For real?
Since when did phoning a secretary constitute getting a show? If that's the case, we'll see you guys at the SuperBowl.
Grand Prix moved to Edmonton this year. One of our riders lived there and gave us the contact number. We set up a meeting in May, had some calls back and forth, had another meeting on June 20th where we negotiated a fee for our team but most importantly got representation for our sponsors in front of the 80,000 people Fish is talking about. Did we get our fee sponsored...yeah, we did. Grand Prix is all about sponsorships...these promoters sell the beer gardens, the guard rails, the display booths...it all has someone's name on it. This stunt show could have been sponsored by the Pillsbury Dough Boy if they wanted the exposure. So why not give our sponsors the air time? Just makes good business sense, mmmmkay?
Our sponsors pay our bills when it comes right down to it throughout our measly 6 month Alberta riding season. Our #1 priority is to promote our sponsors to as many people as possible and in return we get paid to ride our bikes, stunt and do what we love...(which, by the way we would like to thank JB for promoting us in his own special way). And, also for the record, this show is worth +8000 including our expenses. Shoot, that's not too bad for Canada.
We did not "steal" this show, just like ExtremeRiderz did not "steal" the first stunt show at SBW last year after I had worked with that organizer for 7 mf'ing years trying to get Canadian Chaos at that rally.
If GP people were in fact negotiating with another team (and what is to stop them) how in the **** were we supposed to know that? When we asked them right outta the gate about whether or not there would be more than one stunt team, we were told flat out "no". What more do you want? There was never an issue about undercutting another team because we were told THERE WAS NO OTHER TEAM.
Since I would be p*ssed if this bs was true the only thing that I can see helping is for us to get a letter from this promoter to that end, and even so, haters are always going to be haters regardless of the facts. We'll post them for anyone who cares to know.
And now, imagine yourself in our position. There literally is a sh*tload of slander on this thread alone...who's the next victim?
It is sad to see people just take one person's word and then make it the gospel. For someone like you, Darius, who has gotten pretty much to the top of where a stunter can go to just take this sh** and endorse it when any one of these kids would believe you if you said that the earth was flat, that's really disapointing.
Is this what the stunting community has come to? Because if it is, I don't want any part of it. We have tried to be professional to bring respect to this sport and now I am getting death threats? For what?
If a few grand is so important that you are willing to make up whatever you have to destroy someone's reputation and throw down threats, then you know what? You obviously need it more than me and you can have it all.

Quick Reply: Canadian CHAos is so ****ed!!!!