Tony D Freestyle Photo Gallery
www.tonydfreestyle.com
Central Jersey

Video?

Old 03-04-2005, 01:47 PM

supafly1024 is an unknown quantity at this point
Video?

Tony, I saw on your website that you're going to have your own video coming out early this year? Any word on when that's going to be put together? The trailer on your website looked pretty sick.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:11 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Video?

Ok the vid was expected to be ready by now but we had a few delays with music and stuff like that. But its all good now and hopefully We will be able to drop it by the end of april!!
Sorry its taken so long, but it will be worth the wait!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 05:09 AM

Sweety is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to see it!
Old 03-14-2005, 04:15 PM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Sup *****!
Old 03-14-2005, 04:21 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-14-2005, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by BLONDE BOMBER

Hey baby. How you been? I got some naked pictures of me workin on the bikes. Wanna see 'em. I'm not bullshittin'! The pictures are completely nude.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rocket
Hey baby. How you been? I got some naked pictures of me workin on the bikes. Wanna see 'em. I'm not bullshittin'! The pictures are completely nude.
Whats up playa? Things are going alright.... Hows everything going by you??

Now why the hell would you be working on the bikes naked???? I dare you to post them up
Old 03-14-2005, 04:38 PM

Whats up playa? Things are going alright.... Hows everything going by you??

Now why the hell would you be working on the bikes naked???? I dare you to post them up
Check this out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

What did I tell you. That picture isn't wearing any clothes what so ever...Totally nude! Shameful!
Old 03-14-2005, 04:44 PM

Things are going ok. I got a new court date. Cops in downtown Memphis stopped me for not having a tag on my bike. Then they said that I was speeding then evading because I pulled into a burgerking parking lot instead of on the side of the road WHICH HAD NO ****ING SHOULDER! Naturally being the **** I am, I gave them some ****. Next thing I know, I'm in a cell on the phone with my lawer trying to post bond. It was complete bullshit! They are saying that I ran from them and was driving wrecklessly. I WAS GOING 25 MILES PER HOUR IN CONCERT TRAFFIC! How the **** could I be speeding?! They're just trying to keep the freckled man down! It's all good though. Other than that bullshit, things are going great. Not as good as being nekked with you, but then not much is so you know....
Old 03-14-2005, 04:48 PM

Things are going ok. I got a new court date. Cops in downtown Memphis stopped me for not having a tag on my bike. Then they said that I was speeding then evading because I pulled into a burgerking parking lot instead of on the side of the road WHICH HAD NO ****ING SHOULDER! Naturally being the **** I am, I gave them some ****. Next thing I know, I'm in a cell on the phone with my lawer trying to post bond. It was complete bullshit! They are saying that I ran from them and was driving wrecklessly. I WAS GOING 25 MILES PER HOUR IN CONCERT TRAFFIC! How the **** could I be speeding?! They're just trying to keep the freckled man down! It's all good though. Other than that bullshit, things are going great. Not as good as being nekked with you, but then not much is so you know....

Damn bro that really sucks. I hope you beat that ****! Cops are such DI*KS sometimes. !!!!!!**FTP**!!!!!!! Im sorry to hear about that though. LOL why does everything gotta be about nakedness for?? LOL thing can be great without being naked

Oh nice nude pic by the way
Old 03-14-2005, 04:52 PM

Damn bro that really sucks. I hope you beat that ****! Cops are such DI*KS sometimes. !!!!!!**FTP**!!!!!!! Im sorry to hear about that though. LOL why does everything gotta be about nakedness for?? LOL thing can be great without being naked

Oh nice nude pic by the way

Me?...you're the one with the avatar with pick of you from behind in the sexy ****in skirt, you and knockers rubbin up against each other and you humin Ant from behind. You're the pervert! hahaha. You know me. Everything goes back to being nekked somehow. I'm not worried about the cop thing. I have very very very rich ***** that pay my incredible law fees to make sure I never have to deal with too much ****. I'll prolly have to pay a fine or something. That aint ****. Now what were you saying about wanting to get nekked? ::starts taking pants off::
Old 03-14-2005, 05:52 PM

Me?...you're the one with the avatar with pick of you from behind in the sexy ****in skirt, you and knockers rubbin up against each other and you humpin Ant from behind. You're the pervert! hahaha. You know me. Everything goes back to being nekked somehow. I'm not worried about the cop thing. I have very very very rich ***** that pay my incredible law fees to make sure I never have to deal with too much ****. I'll prolly have to pay a fine or something. That aint ****. Now what were you saying about wanting to get nekked? ::starts taking pants off::
You sayin theres something wrong with my avatar?? Yea so Im a perv - I got my sexy *** in a cute skirt - me & knockers b4 we got it on(j/k) - that funny *** cartoon - me humpin Ant Yea people have said to me it looks like Im humpin Ant's leg FYI thats my favorite thing in the world to do...... Im just a big ol' leg humper!!!! haha j/k

Well at least you got them rich ****'s to be payin for all that stuff!! Stay out of trouble you dont need anymore probs with the popo

Again with the nakedness
Old 03-14-2005, 06:13 PM

You sayin theres something wrong with my avatar?? Yea so Im a perv - I got my sexy *** in a cute skirt - me & knockers b4 we got it on(j/k) - that funny *** cartoon - me humpin Ant Yea people have said to me it looks like Im humpin Ant's leg FYI thats my favorite thing in the world to do...... Im just a big ol' leg humper!!!! haha j/k

Well at least you got them rich ****'s to be payin for all that stuff!! Stay out of trouble you dont need anymore probs with the popo

Again with the nakedness
nekked nekked nekked. hahaha. You and Knockers getting on the good foot and doing the bad thing?.... Oh good lord can I watch/join in? Anyways, You should hump my leg. I'm famous. Speaking of famous, when is that next competition that I need to grace with my fine *** presence?
Old 03-14-2005, 06:27 PM

nekked nekked nekked. hahaha. You and Knockers getting on the good foot and doing the bad thing?.... Oh good lord can I watch/join in? Anyways, You should hump my leg. I'm famous. Speaking of famous, when is that next competition that I need to grace with my fine *** presence?

anywaysssssssss..... I dunno when the next comp is.... Ant should know.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:31 PM

anywaysssssssss..... I dunno when the next comp is.... Ant should know.
How's Nikk doin?
Old 03-14-2005, 06:34 PM

How's Nikk doin?
Shes doing alright - havent really talked to her lately.... does your girl keep in touch with here or nah?
Old 03-15-2005, 12:11 PM

Shes doing alright - havent really talked to her lately.... does your girl keep in touch with here or nah?
Nope. She never gets on here and she doesn't have her number. You got her number? PM me that shiznit....
Old 03-15-2005, 05:24 PM

Nope. She never gets on here and she doesn't have her number. You got her number? PM me that shiznit....
Sorry hun I cant just give that out.... PM her and Im sure she will give it to you :YEAH
Old 03-15-2005, 05:43 PM

Sorry hun I cant just give that out.... PM her and Im sure she will give it to you :YEAH
I understand. I don't anyone's number to anybody unless they say they want them to have it.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:30 PM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn babygirl ya'll need to exchange numbers hehe =) miss and luv ya xoxo

TONY D babyyyyy Im siked about the VID woot woot!!!!!

Quick Reply: Video?