www.tonydfreestyle.com
Central Jersey

Video?

Old 05-03-2005, 09:47 AM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Video?

Originally Posted by MeganMyerscom
Damn babygirl ya'll need to exchange numbers hehe =) miss and luv ya xoxo

TONY D babyyyyy Im siked about the VID woot woot!!!!!
Damn man. I thought being a good roadracer would net me some girlies. I'm in the wrong ****in bidness. That's it. I'm changing to stunting.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:23 AM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn babygirl ya'll need to exchange numbers hehe =) miss and luv ya xoxo

TONY D babyyyyy Im siked about the VID woot woot!!!!!

Whats up babygirl I miss u 2 girlie - luv ya ......Yo not that much longer and we will be causing some trouble together..... it's so on girl I cant wait... we're gonna have a blast :YEAH

Ant cant wait to see the VID!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by BLONDE BOMBER
Whats up babygirl I miss u 2 girlie - luv ya ......Yo not that much longer and we will be causing some trouble together..... it's so on girl I cant wait... we're gonna have a blast :YEAH

Yo Bomber, I'm coming to Long Island soon. Get my hoes ready.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rocket
Yo Bomber, I'm coming to Long Island soon. Get my hoes ready.
When are you heading out here?? Let me know and I'll get the hoes for ya
Old 05-03-2005, 10:37 AM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn man. I thought being a good roadracer would net me some girlies. I'm in the wrong ****in bidness. That's it. I'm changing to stunting.
Actually I dated a guy for a year or so that road races- in the WERA circuit, that ishh is so expensive, props to you i know its not easy out there- trust me!! Getting sponsors for that is hella hard! I love road racers one of my good friends in Josh Hayes, I think you have to be crazy to road race too, just a crazy personality

So its not just stunting that attracts girls, I LOVE going to the races!!!!! :YEAH
Old 05-03-2005, 10:39 AM

:YEAH Oh yeaaaa and its ONNNNN haha i love smileys
Old 05-03-2005, 10:40 AM

I'm gunna try to get up there in the next month or two. I'm just trying to figure out how to get my bike up there and I sold my truck. I really don't want to get a trailer hitch put on my cobra. A guy with a trailer hitch on a cobra in TN.......that's pretty much some ****in redneck **** and I can't be havin' that. You girls are gunna have to show me around. I don't know where to go. I promise I won't come strapped this time. I know how you girls get scared of the big bad Dylan.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:42 AM

Yeah it is girrrrrrrrrrrrl I love the smileys too
Old 05-03-2005, 10:43 AM

Actually I dated a guy for a year or so that road races- in the WERA circuit, that ishh is so expensive, props to you i know its not easy out there- trust me!! Getting sponsors for that is hella hard! I love road racers one of my good friends in Josh Hayes, I think you have to be crazy to road race too, just a crazy personality

So its not just stunting that attracts girls, I LOVE going to the races!!!!! :YEAH

Whipping out my WERA racing license like it's a platinum VIP card with the speed of a greasy banana. hahaha. As the wise Rocket once said to a 13 year old girl in a chirch..."check this out I love ya." I'm so slick I scare pickles.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:45 AM

I'm gunna try to get up there in the next month or two. I'm just trying to figure out how to get my bike up there and I sold my truck. I really don't want to get a trailer hitch put on my cobra. A guy with a trailer hitch on a cobra in TN.......that's pretty much some ****in redneck **** and I can't be havin' that. You girls are gunna have to show me around. I don't know where to go. I promise I won't come strapped this time. I know how you girls get scared of the big bad Dylan.

Yea ummmm trailer hitch on the cobra is a big Just keep me posted on when youll be up here cause in June Im not gonna be around that much.... yeah I'll show you around.... not much to see but we'll tear it up :YEAH Now all I gotta do is get Megan's *** out here and we're straight! The both of you should come up mid-July!!!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 10:48 AM

Yea ummmm trailer hitch on the cobra is a big Just keep me posted on when youll be up here cause in June Im not gonna be around that much.... yeah I'll show you around.... not much to see but we'll tear it up :YEAH Now all I gotta do is get Megan's *** out here and we're straight! The both of you should come up mid-July!!!!!
uhhh.....you trying to organize a threesome without tipping us off....... cause that would be really ****ing cool. I got some silly putty and some gause pads. We could get really ****in nasty.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:44 PM

uhhh.....you trying to organize a threesome without tipping us off....... cause that would be really ****ing cool. I got some silly putty and some gause pads. We could get really ****in nasty.

OMG you are such a freak! you have a dirty mind but I guess what I posted kinda sounded like that
Old 05-03-2005, 02:40 PM

OMG you are such a freak! you have a dirty mind but I guess what I posted kinda sounded like that
I'm a freak? Wasn't it you who was warning me that you and your friends were ****** crazy and if I stayed in the hotel room with you that night there was a good chance someone was gunna rape me while Bryan watched and got a reach around from Ronnie? I played it pretty cool then cause I didn't want you guys to be like "oh my god...we gotta get him outta here before he banana fukks us all to death." hahaha. Come on, you know you thought I was kinda fly....before I got all sunburned as fukk.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:18 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

is there a comp or something in NY I don't know about?

make sure you come see me megan
Old 05-03-2005, 05:12 PM

I'm a freak? Wasn't it you who was warning me that you and your friends were ****** crazy and if I stayed in the hotel room with you that night there was a good chance someone was gunna rape me while Bryan watched and got a reach around from Ronnie? I played it pretty cool then cause I didn't want you guys to be like "oh my god...we gotta get him outta here before he banana fukks us all to death." hahaha. Come on, you know you thought I was kinda fly....before I got all sunburned as fukk.

Yeah I might have said we're crazy but I dont remember talkin all that other issh .... I think that was the boyz ..... was there something going on with you fella's that us girls didnt know about???

Yeahhh ummmm that sunburn was bad honey

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn

Nah we're talking about Strip Fest thats going on June 18th in SC.... should be a good time.... you should go down & check it out
Old 05-03-2005, 05:26 PM

I'm all better now though. I'm back to being stylin and profilin. No stuff going on between us boyz. Ronnie and I could never bump uglies. I have to smoke afterwards and he likes to go to sleep and you know how Ronnie gets if you smoke around him while he's asleep. .....well that and I'm not gay. I like hot blonde girls with piercings and tattoos too much.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:57 PM

WOW Ive missed a lot today huh =) All I have to say is YAY for Strip Fest in June and YAY for NY soon, girl I got my new apt today too so you gotto come down here to HOTlanta and chill wit me, you know I got VIP's everywhere and issshhh- YEAHHHH show ya how we do in the durrrty south!!
Old 05-03-2005, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn

make sure you come see me megan

You coming to Strip Fest???
Old 05-04-2005, 12:11 AM

WOW Ive missed a lot today huh =) All I have to say is YAY for Strip Fest in June and YAY for NY soon, girl I got my new apt today too so you gotto come down here to HOTlanta and chill wit me, you know I got VIP's everywhere and issshhh- YEAHHHH show ya how we do in the durrrty south!!

Hell yeah babygirl.... I wanna come down to the ATL and chill out sometime soon I know you got hook ups everywhere out there!!
Old 05-04-2005, 12:14 AM

I'm all better now though. I'm back to being stylin and profilin. No stuff going on between us boyz. Ronnie and I could never bump uglies. I have to smoke afterwards and he likes to go to sleep and you know how Ronnie gets if you smoke around him while he's asleep. .....well that and I'm not gay. I like hot blonde girls with piercings and tattoos too much.

Hot blondes with piercings and tattoos are AWESOME :YEAH

Quick Reply: Video?