Video?

Old 05-04-2005, 10:48 PM

TonyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Video?

Shorty Wants To Ride
Old 05-12-2005, 10:21 AM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn niggats. I been out da loop. My dad and I were racing in Nashville and he went down and got all fukked up so I haven't been around for weeks. Also, to add insult to buttsecks, some shitface on a Ducati hit me on the track and broke my hand and we got into a fight in the paddock. He hit me int the eyebrow with his helmet and now I can't fukk with Ant about his notches anymore. I got a big fat one in my left eyebrow. I'm healed up by the hair hasn't grown back yet. I look gangsta. You girlies like gangstaz? I'm the biggest gangsta of them all now. "A pistol packin monkey drinkin no money bum.".....anyways. Yeah I was passing this yuppie who thinks he's the **** cause he can afford a 748 on the outside of this turn and he looked right at me. That was all it took his bike followed his eyes and he slammed into me while we were both in full lean. He flew off the track and I finished my pass. We exchanged a little paint and he found me after I pitted in with my hand all fukked up and started some **** saying that I shouldn't have been passing him on the outside of that turn. I was like look dipshit, I don't know if you noticed, but we're at a fukking race track. If you came to cruise, you need to go to the ****** beach or something. He was saying that it was my fault that he hit me and that I fukked up his paintjob. I got tired of listening so I gave him some rocks in the mouth and we threw down. I got suspened from racing for a lil' while, but that fukkstick had to be shown the way. On a lighter note, it's really early and I have a bit of a chubby. I'll be down in ATL soon. Gotta go to Timeless and get my new ink. Bomber, you oughtta come down and hang out. Megan aint the only one who knows everyone and their mother down their. You'll never pay for drugs or admission as long as you're with me. lol. Speaking of drugs, I could go for some ****** stone puppies right about now and some gut busters from Raging Burrito. Oh gawd yes.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:19 PM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rocket
Damn niggats. I been out da loop. My dad and I were racing in Nashville and he went down and got all fukked up so I haven't been around for weeks. Also, to add insult to buttsecks, some shitface on a Ducati hit me on the track and broke my hand and we got into a fight in the paddock. He hit me int the eyebrow with his helmet and now I can't fukk with Ant about his notches anymore. I got a big fat one in my left eyebrow. I'm healed up by the hair hasn't grown back yet. I look gangsta. You girlies like gangstaz? I'm the biggest gangsta of them all now. "A pistol packin monkey drinkin no money bum.".....anyways. Yeah I was passing this yuppie who thinks he's the **** cause he can afford a 748 on the outside of this turn and he looked right at me. That was all it took his bike followed his eyes and he slammed into me while we were both in full lean. He flew off the track and I finished my pass. We exchanged a little paint and he found me after I pitted in with my hand all fukked up and started some **** saying that I shouldn't have been passing him on the outside of that turn. I was like look dipshit, I don't know if you noticed, but we're at a fukking race track. If you came to cruise, you need to go to the ****** beach or something. He was saying that it was my fault that he hit me and that I fukked up his paintjob. I got tired of listening so I gave him some rocks in the mouth and we threw down. I got suspened from racing for a lil' while, but that fukkstick had to be shown the way. On a lighter note, it's really early and I have a bit of a chubby. I'll be down in ATL soon. Gotta go to Timeless and get my new ink. Bomber, you oughtta come down and hang out. Megan aint the only one who knows everyone and their mother down their. You'll never pay for drugs or admission as long as you're with me. lol. Speaking of drugs, I could go for some ****** stone puppies right about now and some gut busters from Raging Burrito. Oh gawd yes.
Your in Atlanta?? or TN?
Old 05-16-2005, 09:30 AM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MeganMyerscom
Your in Atlanta?? or TN?
Right now I'm in TN. I lived in ATL for a long time before I moved here. I come down there all the time though. Most of my friends are there.