Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Xdl

Old 04-16-2007, 03:43 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point
Xdl

vegas was a blast, got to ride with the top riders in the US and they make that known.Colton took the pot that kid can RIDE. EDUB took 5th kind of got robbed on the points but made that crowd go CRAZY all 3 mins no joke. EDUB made that crowd scream. It was a must see comp. alot of good times and laughs .

Team Battle (HELMENT HEADS) Ernie "EDUB", Crazy Mike, Tony L from FL and MYSELF took that. IF you get on EDUB'S team you will win team battle. SO HOW MANY TEAM BATTLES HAVE YOU BEEN IN THAT WON??????????

Utah Watch out, you will hear him coming. loud and proud. Bring that **** home to the 505

XDL UTAH. you the EDUB.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:37 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Xdl

Awesome! congrats guys!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:46 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

EDUB striaght killed it.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by c26hightops
EDUB striaght killed it.

HE DID!!!!

i dont think you can make a crowd get louder. the booing was louder then most poeple got in there HOLE run. that was some ****. EVERY ONE BOOED ,riders, fans **** i think the judges sat back and looked at each other and said we might of just fucked up just aliitle bit but thats how **** goes sometimes. he did FUCKEN ripped it. i still dont know how he didnt place higher.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

505!

good job fellas.!
Old 04-17-2007, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lotus
505!

good job fellas.!
it should be on TV some time soon. it was a sick. i had a pimp *** airsoft gun and i was laying in to poeple. the coltons light my *** up good too:YEAH so much fun.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:26 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

edub's ride was hella smooth. i thought he shoulda placed higher, but what's done is done. good times, keep an eye out for a picture thread, i have a shitload more pictures to get through, but should be soon.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Justin-
it should be on TV some time soon. it was a sick. i had a pimp *** airsoft gun and i was laying in to poeple. the coltons light my *** up good too:YEAH so much fun.
hell yeah, one of the locals from here went to check it out. drew with a white/red f4i, not sure if you saw him or not.

you ride every weekend? let me know, i wanna hang out and learn a little technique.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:15 PM

hell yeah, one of the locals from here went to check it out. drew with a white/red f4i, not sure if you saw him or not.

you ride every weekend? let me know, i wanna hang out and learn a little technique.
was it a SF f4i and did he have a girl with him? every weekend we ride. i have to try and steel more trick from EDUBs bag and put them in mine how eles do u get good. I only wish it was that EZ.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:26 PM

brettdaman is an unknown quantity at this point

HE DID!!!!

i dont think you can make a crowd get louder. the booing was louder then most poeple got in there HOLE run. that was some ****. EVERY ONE BOOED ,riders, fans **** i think the judges sat back and looked at each other and said we might of just fucked up just aliitle bit but thats how **** goes sometimes. he did FUCKEN ripped it. i still dont know how he didnt place higher.
I was there FO SHO, reppin the 505 and shoutin out some love for OM!! If I can get my busy *** out to the lot enough maybe i can get good enough to pay them fifty dollars to laugh at me. WOOT!

I didn't get to see your qualifying run Justin but, from some of the other guys I saw out there you definately have what it takes bro. I remember the first day i met you....(Screen gets blurry and chimes ring) Met up at cycle gear and we rocked wheelies all the way down san mateo. Of course you were doing about 15 and i was doing about 40mph.

Ernie!! You definately held it down bro. No surprise coming from the white and black Rush Deal bike. Love your style man. I know we made them judges feel stupid though. Word!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:41 PM

DEBO is a decent person

HOLLAR AT THE 505

ERNIESTUNTS.COM/Highwayrobbery
Old 04-18-2007, 02:42 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

vegas was a blast, got to ride with the top riders in the US and they make that known.Colton took the pot that kid can RIDE. EDUB took 5th kind of got robbed on the points but made that crowd go CRAZY all 3 mins no joke. EDUB made that crowd scream. It was a must see comp. alot of good times and laughs .

Team Battle (HELMENT HEADS) Ernie "EDUB", Crazy Mike, Tony L from FL and MYSELF took that. IF you get on EDUB'S team you will win team battle. SO HOW MANY TEAM BATTLES HAVE YOU BEEN IN THAT WON??????????

Utah Watch out, you will hear him coming. loud and proud. Bring that **** home to the 505

XDL UTAH. you the EDUB.
Thanks bro......your my boy dogg!!!!! Thanks for coming out and supporting me. I couldnt of done it without you guys. Props for getting out there and competing and seeing what its all about. I know you have what it takes and you do too. **** you already have a 1st under your belt lol...Keep it up bro.

Keep an eye out. Justin is gonna blow some peoples minds :YEAH

E
Old 04-18-2007, 02:43 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by brettdaman
I was there FO SHO, reppin the 505 and shoutin out some love for OM!! If I can get my busy *** out to the lot enough maybe i can get good enough to pay them fifty dollars to laugh at me. WOOT!

I didn't get to see your qualifying run Justin but, from some of the other guys I saw out there you definately have what it takes bro. I remember the first day i met you....(Screen gets blurry and chimes ring) Met up at cycle gear and we rocked wheelies all the way down san mateo. Of course you were doing about 15 and i was doing about 40mph.

Ernie!! You definately held it down bro. No surprise coming from the white and black Rush Deal bike. Love your style man. I know we made them judges feel stupid though. Word!
Thanks for coming out and supporting us bro.......I know you guys are gonna be out there with us soon enough. AO on the come up
Old 04-18-2007, 02:58 PM

was it a SF f4i and did he have a girl with him? every weekend we ride. i have to try and steel more trick from EDUBs bag and put them in mine how eles do u get good. I only wish it was that EZ.
yeah thats gotta be him. :YEAH once again, congrats on everything man. Its just cool as hell to see dudes without a huge egotrip, and down to earth kill it and do well. post up some pics *******! lol

edub- congrats, cant wait to see the video posted up. the bike looks dirty in that black+white.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:21 PM
AGGRESSION!

yeah thats gotta be him. :YEAH once again, congrats on everything man. Its just cool as hell to see dudes without a huge egotrip, and down to earth kill it and do well. post up some pics *******! lol

edub- congrats, cant wait to see the video posted up. the bike looks dirty in that black+white.
thanks bro...it took me a while to get used to but im liking it :YEAH
Old 04-18-2007, 03:22 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by DEBO
HOLLAR AT THE 505

ERNIESTUNTS.COM/Highwayrobbery
505 reppin
Old 04-18-2007, 03:24 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by justin75south
edub's ride was hella smooth. i thought he shoulda placed higher, but what's done is done. good times, keep an eye out for a picture thread, i have a shitload more pictures to get through, but should be soon.
thanks bro....cant wait to check out the pics :YEAH
Old 04-19-2007, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by brettdaman

about time you fools start posting up. my qualifying run more then likely looked like a train wreck. first time can bitch i went home in one piece and the four of us took that team battle. i know what i have to work on and that is all iam going to do, it will help me out for comps and shows.

E, thanks. iam going to step it up sick. thanks again for pushing me, sometimes thats all some one needs is a good friend to kick them in the *** and i know you are always there to help out with that.. man i cuold make a hole thread on saying thank you to u. :YEAH
Old 04-19-2007, 11:47 AM
AGGRESSION!

about time you fools start posting up. my qualifying run more then likely looked like a train wreck. first time can bitch i went home in one piece and the four of us took that team battle. i know what i have to work on and that is all iam going to do, it will help me out for comps and shows.

E, thanks. iam going to step it up sick. thanks again for pushing me, sometimes thats all some one needs is a good friend to kick them in the *** and i know you are always there to help out with that.. man i cuold make a hole thread on saying thank you to u. :YEAH
anytime bro......now that you got that first one out of your system, the next ones will be easy. Its that first time thats the bitch.