Innovative Freestyle www.innovativefreestyle.com
East Coast, USA

Xdl Bullshit

Old 04-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point
Xdl Bullshit

xdl comp. is BS in my book whats your thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not a badass rider like Darius,Bullo, Warren Jamez,etc. but after watchin many videos on here and other sights there are some great riders out here that are not known yet.IM NOT TAKIN ANYTHING FROM THE LIST OF RIDERS THAT HAVE BEEN INVITED TO COMPETE IN THE XDL,THEY ARE ALL GREAT RIDERS.But if noone ever gets the chance to compete against them than they will always be the BEST.In this XDL series you may only compete if you are invited.Well i wondering who on here disagrees because like in the xgames anyone can do smaller comps. (not televised)to get to there spot at the xgames if this did not happen then you would never see new stars or top riders.I think smaller comps should be held all over the US and like 5-10 from those comps should compete to see who goes to the XDL to represent our sport to the fullest.NOT knocking Kane but if he competes like he did at stunt wars that isnt showin much,and as much as everyone thinks that they are the top rider there is always someone out here better than you .So others out here should be giving the chance for 10,000 dollars and the spot light at XDL..................i know im gonna see (what about stuntwars)well lots off people think thats a joke and dont even go but that doesnt mean they **** does it..............so once again im not takin anything from the riders competeing cause there all good but they where once in our shoes.so not trying to get a fu9kin war started just want opinions on the matter ...DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE COMPS TO GET TO THE XDL OR THE ALREADY RICH AND FAMOUS RIDERS AUTOMATICLY GET IT
Old 04-23-2006, 10:25 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person
Re: Xdl Bullshit

just the rich and famous ones. Cause that means im next in line to go.So all that VA talk is BS.No, but for real i second that fo sho. But i do think the black guy should get in.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Xdl Bullshit

Originally Posted by c26hightops
just the rich and famous ones. Cause that means im next in line to go.So all that VA talk is BS.No, but for real i second that fo sho. But i do think the black guy should get in.
GO TO STUNT DISCUSSION AND POST UP ON THIS SAME TOPIC