HATERAID Free for all

I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 04:33 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
I don't like canada. Want to talk **** to me now? Get a military and I might consider you semi respectable.
STOP LYING U WANTED TO MOVE HERE IS WAT U TOLD ME LAST WEEK + U LOVE ME AND IM KINDA CANADIAN......

BISHOP,stop writting soo much and just show some proof HOMIE

u make fun of canada but the minute someone says something that u preceive as racist ull pull out the racial card cuz of ur own insecurity's bor show proof or **** outta SL cuz ur is starting to stink up this whole forum and the community as a whole so if u care as u say PROVE urself as any of us would OTHER THEN droptop...............which i have u in the same category till u prove other wise stop avoiding it by saying its my "personal" **** we ARE UR PEERS AS U MENTIONED soooooo????????

i know ull have a good comeback for me but dont bother cuz i wont read it JUST POST UP A DOCTORS NOTE A PIC OF U WITH THE GIANTS ANYTHING SO WE CAN ATLEAST KNOW WHO THE BIG CEO OF STASSIS IS THAT IT.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Im officially voting for myself for president for calling this ************ out like 8 years ago and noone listened to me haha. Durty you will be my vice president. STUNT FORCE ONE HOLLER!! LOL
Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
Im officially voting for myself for president for calling this ************ out like 8 years ago and noone listened to me haha. Durty you will be my vice president. STUNT FORCE ONE HOLLER!! LOL
TO U BRO!!! but i didnt know him 8 years ago but i knew it from the first time i talked to him!!!!! so we will have a presidential debate lol

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-05-2008, 06:07 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Out of ******* conrol... y'all are crazy! lol
Old 05-06-2008, 02:52 AM

tornota is a decent person

This is better than anything on TV!!

But seriously Bishop, did you have to have dialysis cause that **** sucks ***!! If so I hope you don't need it as much as my friend did. Whether or not it's been exaggerated or not or just BS I still don't think a prayer will be a wasted one regardless. I almost wish this were streaming video so I could see the facial expressions!! LOL

Get well Bishop.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:47 AM

cbaquol is a decent person

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
Out of ******* conrol... y'all are crazy! lol

+11111100000000000000000

i bet most of SL doesnt really care what happened, if it did it did, if not who the **** cares i cant beleive i just spent like a hour reading all this

if it didnt happen oh well, if it did, get well buddy im going to bed
Old 05-06-2008, 10:09 AM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cbaquol
i cant beleive i just spent like a hour reading all this
you poor thing... you just wasted one whole hour of sleep, riding, eating, watching tv.... you can see where i am going with this comment...
Old 05-06-2008, 01:52 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

it dont hurt you to hope someone gets better, especially if you dont know them... who really gives a **** though! if this **** really did or didnt happen, is it gonna affect anyone other than bishop? nope

if you like his shoes, buy them. if you dont, buy something else! but having all these threads is just ******* retarded. he already said that he isnt gonna post pics, and people have already formed their own opinions of this.

im not taking any sides on this, just sayin some **** since ive been reading all these threads since this started.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

this is for you cathi!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:18 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

all you internet interogators are retarded. so quick to call bullshit on anything that happens just so you can pat yourself on the back. if your seriously getting mad over this **** you really need to adjust your focus in life on something more productive. get over yourselves really. i wouldnt be posting pics for all you hating *** bitches neither.

ps. i saw on one of the live emergency room documentary shows when a guy got stabbed in the head with a rambo style bowie knife whole blade into his brain like 7 inches or something like that, not only did the dude live but he was totally concious and coherant when he came into the er and he left later on that night on his own two feet completely normal. just a little factoid for all those e-doctors saying that its bullshit that he would be on the internet posting after being stabbed a few days before, they didnt cut his ******* fingers off. now shut up.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
all you internet interogators are retarded. so quick to call bullshit on anything that happens just so you can pat yourself on the back. if your seriously getting mad over this **** you really need to adjust your focus in life on something more productive. get over yourselves really. i wouldnt be posting pics for all you hating *** bitches neither.

ps. i saw on one of the live emergency room documentary shows when a guy got stabbed in the head with a rambo style bowie knife whole blade into his brain like 7 inches or something like that, not only did the dude live but he was totally concious and coherant when he came into the er and he left later on that night on his own two feet completely normal. just a little factoid for all those e-doctors saying that its bullshit that he would be on the internet posting after being stabbed a few days before, they didnt cut his ******* fingers off. now shut up.
nah u shut up bro.

if it was me people would really be asking for proof, if u wanna be the odd ball out, UR toooo late, u should have just called BS from the start of the bishop thread like very few did.....now that takes STONES ue simply being retarded!!! thats SL post pics or **** outta here................
Old 05-07-2008, 09:37 AM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
this is for you cathi!
haha thanks :YEAH
Old 05-07-2008, 09:44 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DURTY
nah u shut up bro.

if it was me people would really be asking for proof, if u wanna be the odd ball out, UR toooo late, u should have just called BS from the start of the bishop thread like very few did.....now that takes STONES ue simply being retarded!!! thats SL post pics or **** outta here................
jesus, u sure do like drama, durty. i bet ur girlfriends have a hard time with you
Old 05-07-2008, 09:44 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY
nah u shut up bro.

ur the biggest drama ***** on the planet, you even top my ex gf dude thats quite an accomplishment, i honestly think you should look into being a talkshow host. seems like u like drama more than wheelies. and its not about me believing him or not, i really just dont care even if he is lying, at the end of the day it doesnt have any affect on my life. his girl posted up he had some **** going on, i wished the best and moved on with my life. if i found out for sure that he made it up honestly id prob just laugh cuz thats one hell of a story to make up. i look at it like this, id rather be the guy that that wished him well and was wrong then to talk a metric ton of **** to the guy and be wrong. bottom line why care so much, dude didnt ask you for a donation.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:56 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

ur the biggest drama ***** on the planet, you even top my ex gf dude thats quite an accomplishment, i honestly think you should look into being a talkshow host. seems like u like drama more than wheelies. and its not about me believing him or not, i really just dont care even if he is lying, at the end of the day it doesnt have any affect on my life. his girl posted up he had some **** going on, i wished the best and moved on with my life. if i found out for sure that he made it up honestly id prob just laugh cuz thats one hell of a story to make up. i look at it like this, id rather be the guy that that wished him well and was wrong then to talk a metric ton of **** to the guy and be wrong. bottom line why care so much, dude didnt ask you for a donation.
If you don't care why are you posting? Shut up!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Vern
If you don't care why are you posting? Shut up!
i dont care if hes telling the truth or not........posting up telling you drama ****** that youre retarded for caring so much doesnt mean that i care. i dont know why i even bother sometimes i guess im just bored and after 5000 posts in 4 diff threads of 5 guys acting like complete dicks i cant help but voice an exclamation of disgust at the whole situation. carry on with your quest for the truth, ill shut up now
Old 05-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

You read all that ****? lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:12 AM

i dont care if hes telling the truth or not........posting up telling you drama ****** that youre retarded for caring so much doesnt mean that i care. i dont know why i even bother sometimes i guess im just bored and after 5000 posts in 4 diff threads of 5 guys acting like complete dicks i cant help but voice an exclamation of disgust at the whole situation. carry on with your quest for the truth, ill shut up now
Man I have a broken leg and stuck on the couch so yes I will post *****.

This guy is stupid not to post up a pic and **** up his relationship not just with us but some of the big names he was dealing with in the stunt community. IF you read back it's not just 5 guys that disagree, it's just 5 guys that take the time to keep posting to get the truth out of this. Bishop gave up after 100 post of trying to defend him not posting a pic. Man after 5 post of someone asking for a pic I wouldve posted it to shut them up instead of ruining my reputation. This guy is a bullshitter and you can tell. If you had a choice to ruin your reputation or post a pic what would you do? All these post that he did to explain his story gave him a lot of attention and that's what he wanted and he was happy until he got caught in his lies and now he ran away because if he wouldve posted a pic he would have nothing to show. So what do you do is shut up and leave.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Vern
Man I have a broken leg and stuck on the couch so yes I will post *****.

This guy is stupid not to post up a pic and **** up his relationship not just with us but some of the big names he was dealing with in the stunt community. IF you read back it's not just 5 guys that disagree, it's just 5 guys that take the time to keep posting to get the truth out of this. Bishop gave up after 100 post of trying to defend him not posting a pic. Man after 5 post of someone asking for a pic I wouldve posted it to shut them up instead of ruining my reputation. This guy is a bullshitter and you can tell. If you had a choice to ruin your reputation or post a pic what would you do? All these post that he did to explain his story gave him a lot of attention and that's what he wanted and he was happy until he got caught in his lies and now he ran away because if he wouldve posted a pic he would have nothing to show. So what do you do is shut up and leave.
i was trying to shut up haha but since u asked me a question i will be polite and respond. if someone called bullshit on me about it id just laugh at em and no i wouldnt post a pic, cuz i personally could give a **** less if ppl think im a liar on stuntlife. the ppl who know me personally know me and thats good enough for me. and he didnt get "caught" in anything, you have no proof either way, just speculation because it doesnt sound believeable to you. like i said who really cares dude, its not affecting you.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:22 AM

i was trying to shut up haha but since u asked me a question i will be polite and respond. if someone called bullshit on me about it id just laugh at em and no i wouldnt post a pic, cuz i personally could give a **** less if ppl think im a liar on stuntlife. the ppl who know me personally know me and thats good enough for me. and he didnt get "caught" in anything, you have no proof either way, just speculation because it doesnt sound believeable to you. like i said who really cares dude, its not affecting you.
For you it doesn't matter but in his case he was pulling a PR stunt for his shoe company that was working great. Then he got caught up with the BS. That's why he fighted so long. If he wouldve just shut up we wouldve to but he talked too much because he cared to back his story up. If he cared so much why not post a simple pic? When he knew he lost he finally shut up as he had no choice.

Quick Reply: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop