HATERAID Free for all

I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 12:48 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
One period will suffice after each sentence. Three consecutive periods every sentence makes me want to punch a baby.

Instead, try using a comma or more paragraphs to split up your ideas.
see you canadians stick together ehhh
if you actually know about typing ... you would now these arent periods....it is a why of showing experession when typing as if you are talking about the situation...but i guess those canadian schools are different ehhh
grow up this is the not english class or in your cause french class...ehh
Old 05-05-2008, 12:55 PM

FreeSilver is a decent person

yo you guys are killing me, please dont stop.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:55 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
see you canadians stick together ehhh
if you actually know about typing ... you would now these arent periods....it is a why of showing experession when typing as if you are talking about the situation...but i guess those canadian schools are different ehhh
grow up this is the not english class or in your cause french class...ehh
At least now your becoming more believeable because you are either high or just plain retarded. This is a period (.) You also meant to say its a way of expressing, not a why of expressing ? Also its in your case, not cause. Didn't they teach you that in school or where you too busy being a saint in the stunt community to care ? Ill make sure to let everyone know how you feel about Canada though cuz now i have a real problem with you.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Long story short, Bishop got jacked in his lot all by himself by 5 guys, got stabbed three times, one in the kidney which poisoned his blood as well as a fractured skull. But he pulled out his gat and iced one and shot 2 more. Then a day later is on stuntlife somehow typing up a storm. Some how battling all the pain killers, the doctors, sleep, and the police oh as well as a drug induced comma all within that day, and managing to make it to a computer ! So you tell me is that real ?
tell the story right punk ***.... fractured skull doesn't mean my ******* head is busted open.... it is a hairline fracture from getting hit with something....and i do own a laptop so i can talk to anyone i want.... and who said i was battling pain killers at the time i stop taking them....and dealt with it....cause i really dont care for them ....and it was not ina ******* day... this happened wedsday...and i posted back to you guys on saturday..... 3 days bitch..learn how to count ...and i got stabbed once in the kidney..i told you guys the others were not life threatning....i got stab with a ******* 4 0r 5 inch knife...not i got damn sword or something....you so ******* stupid you are making up your own parts to the story....my girl said i was in a drug induced coma cause of what the doctor said....which i guess is true...to a degree...cause they kept medicine going to my iv just to keep me sleep so what ever they did could take affect....once i was in the clear and no danger.... they stop the medicine jackass...you should use common ******* sense to figure that the **** out....i shouldnt have to tell you ******* everything..... and it isnt everybody....just the same pack of haters....so its whatever ..get started on helping your boys get me outta here...they are gonna need your help

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-05-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:59 PM

FreeSilver is a decent person

Bish on the real that canadian rant was kinda low, that was one canadian getting at you no need to bash canada and the way they speak. Side note they got free medical... lol
Old 05-05-2008, 01:02 PM

At least now your becoming more believeable because you are either high or just plain retarded. This is a period (.) You also meant to say its a way of expressing, not a why of expressing ? Also its in your case, not cause. Didn't they teach you that in school or where you too busy being a saint in the stunt community to care ? Ill make sure to let everyone know how you feel about Canada though cuz now i have a real problem with you.
sure go ahead and tell em.... what you want..i dont have a problem with canada at all just a few dumb as ********* who live there... and if you took your *** to college and get a degree or something maybe you would have learned what i am telling you. read a comic book or something , its all typed the same why. and if you dont like my typing stop ******* reading it and go do something else
Old 05-05-2008, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by FreeSilver
Bish on the real that canadian rant was kinda low, that was one canadian getting at you no need to bash canada and the way they speak. Side note they got free medical... lol
well it wasnt meant for everybod cause i have some great customers/sponsored riders over there....and i have been to canada also and like the place...and i speak 3 different languages so i know some of there lingo.... the remark is meant at them since they want to take shots at me .... if i offended anybody from canada my bad....except for the people that got something smart to say about me....and they know who they are

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-05-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:05 PM

tell the story right punk ***.... fractured skull doesn't mean my ******* head is busted open.... it is a hairline fracture from getting hit with something....and i do own a laptop so i can talk to anyone i want.... and who said i was battling pain killers at the time i stop taking them....and dealt with it....cause i really dont care for them ....and it was not with a ******* day... this happened wedsday...and i posted back to you guys on saturday..... 3 days bitch..learn how to count ...and i got stabbed once in the kidney..i told you guys the others were not life threatning....i got stab with a ******* 4 0r 5 inch knife...not i got damn sword or something....you so ******* stupid you are making up your own parts to the story....my girl said i was in a drug induced coma cause of what the doctor said....which i guess is true...to a degree...cause they kept medicine going to my iv just to keep me sleep so what ever they did could take affect....once i was in the clear and no danger.... they stop the medicine jackass...you should use common ******* sense to figure that the **** out....i shouldnt have to tell you ******* everything..... and it isnt everybody....just the same pack of haters....so its whatever ..get started on helping your boys get me outta here...they are gonna need your help
it's a damn shame that thread got deleted because i could quote every single one of those points. So the truth is starting to come out now, **** was exagerated. Thanks thats all i wanted to know, but your still a fagget for talking about Canada like that. I don't need to make a fake account to say that.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:06 PM

sure go ahead and tell em.... what you want..i dont have a problem with canada at all just a few dumb as ********* who live there... and if you took your *** to college and get a degree or something maybe you would have learned what i am telling you. read a comic book or something , its all typed the same why. and if you dont like my typing stop ******* reading it and go do something else
I did go to college and its WAY NOT WHY
Old 05-05-2008, 01:11 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
All I know is I did bow my head and say a prayer for him the moment I read it, as I would do for any rider. that is all
+100000000000000,,, again that is all
Old 05-05-2008, 01:11 PM

well it wasnt meant for everybod cause i have some great customers/sponsored riders over there....and i have been to canada also and like the place...and i speak 3 different languages so i know some of there lingo.... the remark is meant at them since they want to take shots at me .... if i offended anybody from canada my bad....except for the people that got something smart to say about me....and they know who they are
Quit trying to save face, You took a crack at Canada because you have nothing to say to me. Im smarter then you, any WHY you want to put it.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:12 PM

it's a damn shame that thread got deleted because i could quote every single one of those points. So the truth is starting to come out now, **** was exagerated. Thanks thats all i wanted to know, but your still a fagget for talking about Canada like that. I don't need to make a fake account to say that.
for one...my girl told you the info...not me...i explained the situation once it was told to you....of coarse my girl said what she said but she never said i got stabbed with a sword..or something you guys just think the worse cause you like to start ****..... by me getting up and telling people i was gonna be ok and thanking them should have told you that i was gonna be ok....and i have nothing against canada...just you and your partners....so like i said its whatever, you dont have to like me one bit. it doesnt make my day for you to like me. but i can see i am a part of your day
Old 05-05-2008, 01:13 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Internet Pissing competitions are gay.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:14 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

I don't like canada. Want to talk **** to me now? Get a military and I might consider you semi respectable.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:15 PM

Quit trying to save face, You took a crack at Canada because you have nothing to say to me. Im smarter then you, any WHY you want to put it.
noone is trying to save face here *******...you are just trying to stir up some **** as usual...doing what you guys do best. i am a man and i can take whatever someone gives out. so like i said you wanna talk **** then do it. but long as you are talking about me i know i am on your mind. and that actually makes my day that you take time out just to hate on me. thanks you are the greatest scott.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:16 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
I don't like canada. Want to talk **** to me now? Get a military and I might consider you semi respectable.
ur spreaders make me giggle my danglers have so much more style :YEAH
Old 05-05-2008, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Internet Pissing competitions are gay.
personally i think they are also....but my best groupies need my affection. so i am sorry for putting stunt life through this gay thread. you know me i would rather be doing something else. i got enough stuff going on here
Old 05-05-2008, 01:18 PM

for one...my girl told you the info...not me...i explained the situation once it was told to you....of coarse my girl said what she said but she never said i got stabbed with a sword..or something you guys just think the worse cause you like to start ****..... by me getting up and telling people i was gonna be ok and thanking them should have told you that i was gonna be ok....and i have nothing against canada...just you and your partners....so like i said its whatever, you dont have to like me one bit. it doesnt make my day for you to like me. but i can see i am a part of your day
Yea when she says your clinging to life and **** thats what we think. I didnt start ****. I did like everyone else and said Get well soon. But the day after you appear out of no where it wasn't making sense. Now its out, **** was exagerated thats all there is too it which is fine. People have their answers. You start with taking a jab at my country, now you try for my parents ? I hope they tought you words like respect and reputation in your school.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:19 PM

noone is trying to save face here *******...you are just trying to stir up some **** as usual...doing what you guys do best. i am a man and i can take whatever someone gives out. so like i said you wanna talk **** then do it. but long as you are talking about me i know i am on your mind. and that actually makes my day that you take time out just to hate on me. thanks you are the greatest scott.
Well on that note im going to play some grand theft.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:19 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

3 peroids after a sentence are called an elipsis. read up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

and if u don't want people to talk **** on u or where ur from...dont' talk **** in the first place.....this isn't kindergarden

Quick Reply: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop