HATERAID Free for all

I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Old 05-05-2008, 02:02 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
Holy Crap this is still going on ...

I don't know you Bishop, but the story does seem fishy, and why wouldn't you provide one peice of evidence to back it up and shut this bullshit down?, granted you don't HAVE to prove anything to anyone, but you/and your wife came on here with this story and all they asked was for some type of proof cuz of how it sounds.... If you're such a stand up guy and it did happen, then prove it and shut everyone up!

and if it did happen, props to ya and heal up fast.
thanks for the words.... but when people asked me to post pictures of my girl so they can see how hott she is i didnt, when people asked me to post pictures of daughter i didnt,people asked me to post pics of my stasis tattoes..i told them you will see them when i see you ... when they ask about pics of what happened i say the same thing..i can see if i posted all my personal **** that happened to me then just this one time i didn't want to do it...i didnt do it before and wont do it now.some **** is private and the ones close to me know how i am ...i called all the people in the stunt community that are close to me and thanked them and they know whats up.... i keep my life private my girl brought you guys in to this...and i am not mad at all... i said my thanks and so be it... i told you guys before there is stuff still going on so i will only say so much... hell there actually has been about 3 people on stuntlife who called me and let me know the police and tax people where calling them and asking questions about certain stuff cause they where in my phone..and i have sold them bikes before...and they post alot.on here.. but they dont say **** cause its private.....once again i thanked everybody....and like i said if i start asking for donations then let the smart *** comments begin and the proof......i dont need a donation and never will.me and my family are trying to get back to normal and be thankful for more time together not keep reliving the incident....i dont need a donation and never will. starting stupid as ******* threads dont help and nothing good comes out of it but drama and entertainment which stuntlife loves.... and noone has even addressed the topic of getting me outta here....cause it is like only 4-5 haters that dont know me...just try to judge me when they need to worry about themselves.....if the story sound fishy....i am sorry partner but it happened....me and all the people involved know that all too well...if i told you guys all that happend over stealing a stunt bike/and a truck yeah it can happen but i feel your point it doesnt take 5 people to steal one truck with a bike...but when it comes to 50k in cash...people will do anything for money.i have seen people shot for 100 dollars of weed let alone 50k. again thanks for the get wells and prayers bro.... that was very nice of you and the others.....but its time to get back to normal....cause if i died i bet you everybody would be back to normal

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-05-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
what a waste of time it's been reading this...bishop weather it's true or not i dont care..i hope you heal..but your acting as much like a kid as the ones posting trying discredit you... will all you e-gangsters stfu already..who cares,seriously what is everybody in ****** grade school? grow the **** up!!1
i said this long ago....and stop posting...then people start making call out threads.... i am not trying to make my problems you guys problem...i keep to myself.... you can call sticking up for yourself acting like a kid if you like.....but if i didnt come in here and say something then people look at me like i am stupid or something cause i dont post..... and thanks for saying you hope i heal up. ...i told you guys i will be fine... lets get back to normal
Old 05-05-2008, 02:15 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Yea. that is bullshit. People want to bitch when you don't post and say you are hiding out, and then when you do post they say two wrongs don't make a right?

I guess you can't win for loosing around here. People want their cake and eat it too, whatever goes up must come down, and many moons come choctaw. I'm not sure what I'm talkin about anymore, but I do know that I'm TIRED OF ALL THIS ****! it's all starting to bleed together to make alot of he said she said **** that is lame. HOw many times have you repeated yourself???

people are ****** silly bishop, can't please them all,

Now, let's talk about my busted frame on my bike and fucked up leg for a minute!!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

It is hard to ignore the ignorant...

Get beeter man...
Old 05-05-2008, 02:23 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
when they ask about pics of what happened i say the same thing..i can see if i posted all my personal **** that happened to me then just this one time i didn't want to do it...i didnt do it before and wont do it now.some **** is private ....
Explain this please and I will shut up. Why not post a picture of your stabb, there is nothing private about it, we wont see your daughter, wife or whatever you don't want to show us. IF you talked about being stabbed then it's not private.

i keep my life private my girl brought you guys in to this...and i am not mad at all... i said my thanks and so be it... i told you guys before there is stuff still going on so i will only say so much... if the story sound fishy....i am sorry partner but it happened....
Your girl didn't bring you into this, you brought yourself into it. You asked your girl to start posting this stuff before you went into a coma. That's another lie. You will only say so much?? I think you said too much when the cops told you not to talk to anyone. I'm sure if the cops would read this thread they would have more details then they would need but I don't think they would believe it as it's really fishy. You gave too many E-details but never posted a picture or any solid proof of this happening to keep your reputation. Every thread on SL where someone got hurt bad has posted a pic of the wounds just for the fun of it. Now your in a situation to bust your reputation if you don't post anything. Someone would think you would be smart enough to post some kind of wound pic to defend yourself. It sucks because I believed you the whole time and it's starting to **** a lot of people off because it's a big ******* waiste of time to read all this bullshit. I didn't have to read it but I felt bad for a fellow stunter and wanted to support you.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vern
Explain this please and I will shut up. Why not post a picture of your stabb, there is nothing private about it, we wont see your daughter, wife or whatever you don't want to show us. IF you talked about being stabbed then it's not private.
I've never seen a group of guys begging so much just to see a picture of another guy's *** before.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
I've never seen a group of guys begging so much just to see a picture of another guy's *** before.

Man I couldnt care where the picture was, the kidney is not in his ***, it's on his lower back. Why not post it so he can shut us up and make us look stupid for asking so we and he can move on with our lives. He came here telling us this story that sounds like a movie. You have got to have some kind of proof of what happened. You can come here and give all the details but forget or ignore the most important. I'm not here to hate or anything I just want to support him and buy his products and stuff but I ain't buying nothing from a bullshitter.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:43 PM

Your girl didn't bring you into this, you brought yourself into it. You asked your girl to start posting this stuff before you went into a coma. That's another lie. You will only say so much?? I think you said too much when the cops told you not to talk to anyone. I'm sure if the cops would read this thread they would have more details then they would need but I don't think they would believe it as it's really fishy. You gave too many E-details but never posted a picture or any solid proof of this happening to keep your reputation. Every thread on SL where someone got hurt bad has posted a pic of the wounds just for the fun of it. Now your in a situation to bust your reputation if you don't post anything. Someone would think you would be smart enough to post some kind of wound pic to defend yourself. It sucks because I believed you the whole time and it's starting to **** a lot of people off because it's a big ******* waiste of time to read all this bullshit. I didn't have to read it but I felt bad for a fellow stunter and wanted to support you.
hold up right there cause you have selective reading skills homie...so check yourself.... real quick what happened to me if my problem not yours...i have done my good deed cause you guys did the good deed for me...you dont see me asking for pictures of proof that you guys were praying and worrying about me.... cause i take your word for it .... so if i never posted all my other ****...and that was not that big of a deal but still private what make you think i am gonna post pics of knife wounds...bro....nothing is gonna change partner...cause if i post pics... everybody is gonna be like either damn thats fucked up or damn thats not that big....or damn i could have took that.... and it aint gonna solve i damn thing.... cause the haters hated before and they will continue to hate on me long as i am around...i am use to it....so again can it

and watch what you say about my girl partner cause i didnt ask here to do **** .... i was passing out and in pain... the emt actually came to say hi to me and said that even in a life threatning situation i was babbling about paying bills and ****.... there is a guy on here that works for me doing certain things and i will owe him like 200 bucks at the end of the month.... and i was rambling about bills out of my mind in pain.but i never said **** about posting on stuntlife ....cause i never bring strangers into my problems go back and re read again and you will see..... so get the story right before you start pointing fingers when you dont know ****....
not busting your *****...and i thank you for the prayers and good acts of faith...i have never lied to you guys before so why would i start now ..this has nothing to do with my business or stunting this was my life at stake....no financial gain or sponsorships included in my getting robbed and stabbed.... so answer what do i have to gain out of this....and again thanks for the prayers rather you like me or not
Old 05-05-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
same thing i was thinking niner....
Old 05-05-2008, 02:50 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Here's the scenario... he posts up a pic of a knife wound. Then you guys start in on something like he didn't really shoot someone... or that he wasn't actually in a coma, or that he actually isn't black he's just got a good tan. come on... l

where does it end. If it were me, I wouldn't post up **** for pictures after people are using a (however lucrative or not), job with the NFL, and defunct reality show as ammunition. What does that have to do with this?

Be honest, the hate for this dude started along time ago. Your'e minds are already made up about him. LEt's face it... when you say his rep is on the line... don't you mean it's actually on the line AGAIN? When does it end?

What is a little picture of a 2" long cut on his back going to prove?
Lameness factor overload here for me... I'm out.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:51 PM
hunts and stunts

Damn... you said what I said basically when I was typing!!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:53 PM

Man I couldnt care where the picture was, the kidney is not in his ***, it's on his lower back. Why not post it so he can shut us up and make us look stupid for asking so we and he can move on with our lives. He came here telling us this story that sounds like a movie. You have got to have some kind of proof of what happened. You can come here and give all the details but forget or ignore the most important. I'm not here to hate or anything I just want to support him and buy his products and stuff but I ain't buying nothing from a bullshitter.
hey if it takes you seeing a picture of a stab wound to buy my products something is wrong ... what i stand for should be more then enough for you to buy my products cause it recycle back to the stunt community... this whole situation is something i am not proud of at all cause it took a life and for what... nothing i had no money on me... but i few dollars... and i am supposed to be golluting with you guys look at my stab wound i got them bitches.... get real this **** effects me mentally and it effects my family.... what makes you think i want to re live it or start showing sharing ******* battle wounds... have you ever looked at it that way instead of thinking of you ******* selves.... not coming at you wrong... but think about for a minute... you get stabbed... you kill a guy... you go to the hospital.... then i got the gall to say damn man let me see you scar.... sounds pretty fucked up
Old 05-05-2008, 02:54 PM

hold up right there cause you have selective reading skills homie...so check yourself.... you think i am gonna post pics of knife wounds...bro....nothing is gonna change partner...cause if i post pics... everybody is gonna be like either damn thats fucked up or damn thats not that big....or damn i could have took that.... and it aint gonna solve i damn thing.... cause the haters hated before and they will continue to hate on me long as i am around...i am use to it....so again can it
Hey listen I have selective quoting skills as your threads seem to get too long for some reason, if they want to read the whole thing they can go back and check. Sorry but you are still not convincing me, I don't care if your wound is 1 inch long or not. I'm smart enough to know that's all it takes for a busted Kidney. You said the blade was like 4 or 5 inches long so it coulnd't be that bad of a wound, just want some piece of mind that this really happened. If you don't want to post it fine it just shows how fishy you really are.

I don't regret any prayers and I'm glad your back on your feet. It just sucks that I wont buy your products because you look like a scam artist right now. I'm not hating I believe in what I believe sorry man.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:02 PM

jamiedubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Even if the Bishop was being truthfull or not that is his personal life. Like he said he didnt ask for all of this but it is something that happened in his life.

He wouldnt NOT sell a product to you cause of something that he could of thought fishy in your life. His product is his product its like a buisness

Bill gates is an *** hole in my opinion but it dont mean I wont buy windows.

So dont say your not going to buy his product as an excuse to see a picture. I dont mean to get in your guys buisness but I had to call the

And to bishop GET Well
Old 05-05-2008, 03:05 PM

Hey listen I have selective quoting skills as your threads seem to get too long for some reason, if they want to read the whole thing they can go back and check. Sorry but you are still not convincing me, I don't care if your wound is 1 inch long or not. I'm smart enough to know that's all it takes for a busted Kidney. You said the blade was like 4 or 5 inches long so it coulnd't be that bad of a wound, just want some piece of mind that this really happened. If you don't want to post it fine it just shows how fishy you really are.

I don't regret any prayers and I'm glad your back on your feet. It just sucks that I wont buy your products because you look like a scam artist right now. I'm not hating I believe in what I believe sorry man.
hey it cool man.... no big deal.. if you dont want to buy the so be it.... and since when is getting robbed being a scam artist.... never heard of that in my life.. you are just on the band wagon like the others and it just shows me that people on here give a **** about them selves and not others...you asking for me to give you a piece of mind... last i checked i am the one who got stabbed and beat the **** up. you can only be a scam artist when you are asking for money... do you guys call you buddy's scam artist selling you over priced t shirts to get bike parts, or the you call people scam artist when they say their dog got shot with a ar15 and they need paypal donations....to pay a 10k vet bill...nope cause you guys dont hate on them just me... and i am the guy along with many others looking to give back and make something special for you guys.... my girl asked you guys for one ******* thing...prayers, not money.... last i checked prayers dont pay bills...so that aint a scam.... sorry you fill the way you do...but i still like you any way
Old 05-05-2008, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by jamiedubs
Even if the Bishop was being truthfull or not that is his personal life. Like he said he didnt ask for all of this but it is something that happened in his life.

He wouldnt NOT sell a product to you cause of something that he could of thought fishy in your life. His product is his product its like a buisness

Bill gates is an *** hole in my opinion but it dont mean I wont buy windows.

So dont say your not going to buy his product as an excuse to see a picture. I dont mean to get in your guys buisness but I had to call the

And to bishop GET Well
My point is this is Stuntlife. Look at any thread that someone got into a big crash the first thing they do is post up some road rash pics or something. Bishop did more than just posting he gave us lots and lots of details, so many that it looks really fishy now. I felt bad for the guy and thought my way to support him is I will buy a pair of shoes or one of his product to show support as I am not the type to just make a donation. You can't compare him to Bill Gates as Bill can do whatever he wants he could make your computer freeze right now, hes the richest guy on this planet so he doesn't need to do **** of what someone tell him to do.

Now as to Bishop he sounds like a real gangsta as he acts like no one tells him what to do whatever comes out of his mouth is the way it's gonna be. I don't care about all this **** really I just wanted some questions answered and I thought for him it would be easier just to post a pic and be done with it. Instead starts to post and post and post. Not getting anywhere with this so I'm done with the BS.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:17 PM

My point is this is Stuntlife. Look at any thread that someone got into a big crash the first thing they do is post up some road rash pics or something. Bishop did more than just posting he gave us lots and lots of details, so many that it looks really fishy now. I felt bad for the guy and thought my way to support him is I will buy a pair of shoes or one of his product to show support as I am not the type to just make a donation. You can't compare him to Bill Gates as Bill can do whatever he wants he could make your computer freeze right now, hes the richest guy on this planet so he doesn't need to do **** of what someone tell him to do.

Now as to Bishop he sounds like a real gangsta as he acts like no one tells him what to do whatever comes out of his mouth is the way it's gonna be. I don't care about all this **** really I just wanted some questions answered and I thought for him it would be easier just to post a pic and be done with it. Instead starts to post and post and post. Not getting anywhere with this so I'm done with the BS.
ok you just answered the big *** question on here buddy... it doesn't matter you are gonna think what you want.... i gave details cause i figured if i said hey i got robbed,stabbed ,shot a few guys, went to the hospital and i am gonna be ok...thanks for the prayers holla..... you guys would have been like wheres the details... blah blah blah....so like i said and plenty others...i am damned if i do or damned if i dont.... i thank you for the fact that you were thinking of buying my product as a show of support.... but damn i have been around for awhile...it takes me almost getting killed to get more people to buy shoes...will damn i guess i shoulda died then .... but on the real man... think what you want...i am a upfront guy... if i looped a wheelie or flipped a stoppie... hell i would not have even posted that but of somebody asked about it i guess i would post those pics.... but i never really have a camera around during those times... but this is a different situation bro.... again thanks for the show of support when ever you where doing it... and thinking of buying shoes and all... i hope you will be a customer in the future and buy my shoes and stuff if you like them not cause you feel sorry for me...i make a damn good product...and it sells pretty good without people feeling sorry for me..i am not a gangsta or a thug far from it...i am a man with alot of pride and i love what i do...i have made my way through life busting *** and not letting people tell me what to do...or tell me what i cant do...some people should try it....not saying you cause i have no beef just answering your question take care man....

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-05-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:36 PM

ok you just answered the big *** question on here buddy... it doesn't matter you are gonna think what you want.... i gave details cause i figured if i said hey i got robbed,stabbed ,shot a few guys, went to the hospital and i am gonna be ok...thanks for the prayers holla..... you guys would have been like wheres the details... blah blah blah....so like i said and plenty others...i am damned if i do or damned if i dont.... i thank you for the fact that you were thinking of buying my product as a show of support.... but damn i have been around for awhile...it takes me almost getting killed to get more people to buy shoes...will damn i guess i shoulda died then .... but on the real man... think what you want...i am a upfront guy... if i looped a wheelie or flipped a stoppie... hell i would not have even posted that but of somebody asked about it i guess i would post those pics.... but i never really have a camera around during those times... but this is a different situation bro.... again thanks for the show of support when ever you where doing it... and thinking of buying shoes and all... i hope you will be a customer in the future and buy my shoes and stuff if you like them not cause you feel sorry for me...i make a damn good product...and it sells pretty good without people feeling sorry for me..i am not a gangsta or a thug far from it...i am a man with alot of pride and i love what i do...i have made my way through life busting *** and not letting people tell me what to do...or tell me what i cant do...some people should try it....not saying you cause i have no beef just answering your question take care man....
It doesn't take you almost dying for me to buy your products. I have been stunting for a couple years and never heard of your company. Maybe because I'm not in the US or I go to HAI for all stunting needs. I never heard about your company until this happened. Why do you think Big Dave got mad, probably because your thread had 17 000 views and this is major advertisement for your company. Some poeple think that's why you pulled up a scam to get more sales. I'm not saying you are pulling a scam but there are some big names that were asking questions so it got me asking questions to. You didn't answer any of them so it just makes it worst in my case and probably others too. I will just wait and see how things goes. I will probably end up buying some of your products in the future anyways now that I know you exist. So anyways to a good recovery and best of luck in the future.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:13 PM

It doesn't take you almost dying for me to buy your products. I have been stunting for a couple years and never heard of your company. Maybe because I'm not in the US or I go to HAI for all stunting needs. I never heard about your company until this happened. Why do you think Big Dave got mad, probably because your thread had 17 000 views and this is major advertisement for your company. Some poeple think that's why you pulled up a scam to get more sales. I'm not saying you are pulling a scam but there are some big names that were asking questions so it got me asking questions to. You didn't answer any of them so it just makes it worst in my case and probably others too. I will just wait and see how things goes. I will probably end up buying some of your products in the future anyways now that I know you exist. So anyways to a good recovery and best of luck in the future.
i never knew you hadn't heard of stasis.... my bad.... i thought almost all the guys on here knew.... it nothing personal but all the big name people are regular name people to me... personal i like some of the pro riders and met them but i dont know them... the ones i do know and are close to me i already called.... and if you saw some of the threads from awhile back like 2 years ago you would see why i ignore them... they tried this **** once i showed the proof of my show and the deepest payout in stunt comp history..they still didnt believe it...and when the show happened they were making excuses that not enough people showed up but we got our money...kinda see where i am going with this they are never happy...they meaning just a few haters....but i just keep trucking and helping .... truth be told i actually lose a few dollars on deals on stunt life... cause i give a discount...and i dont charge shipping... i make more money selling them in rack room shoes...journeys, footlocker etc... cause they dont have to be shipped...but its no big deal cause i like the stunters to have them first and the rest of the world second .... i feel you on the scam to get more sells if i started plugging stasis or something... or saying the shoes saved... me hell i think i helped icon more the anything...and they are the competition...but i totally understand you...even though i dont agree with you .... but you still seem cool so you take care... and sorry for some of the harse language in the other post bro...i just got alittle upset...
Old 05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Holy **** I feel like I'm on a brittany fan club board or something with all these bitches crying about **** that has nothing to do with them....**** if you don't care don't post or don't read...piece of mind?!? Are you his grandmother?? This place got real emo over the past few days...hey I broke my back in multiple places a few years back do you need to see my x-rays?? Its a crazy story you can believe it or not but the guy is obviously ok so who cares...why bitch about in 50 threads...I'm going back to the blackberry forums...a lot less e-ninjas and wannabe gangsters.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop