HATERAID Free for all

STOCK05- get off the computer...

Old 09-25-2008, 08:17 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: STOCK05- get off the computer...

wow i feel like killing myself for being away from stuntlife while this happened..

u got a nice girl mexican!
Old 01-09-2010, 04:36 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

amazing
Old 01-09-2010, 06:00 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=yungryder;2910495]Your stereotyping..Have you ever met a real illegal immigrant? they are here to work and thats it, no trouble, no stealing..Hell, have you ever met a mexican? They pick all the fields that the white folk wont..They build all the homes in the worst weather...If anything, they offer the cheapest labor around..[/quote]

I know this is old a shyt, BUT You think that's a good thing?!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:16 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

bump
Old 01-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just about fell out of my chair... :
Old 01-04-2012, 01:57 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

here we go.....
Old 10-28-2014, 07:54 PM

MoxieATS1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Trachito
bump
Lmao! I just read through this whole thread again since we talked about it today. Priceless! Lol
Old 08-29-2019, 10:19 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sara81
and go get yourself a ******* job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by sara81
His name is alejo, and "this chick" has been picking his *** up everytime he falls for the last 4 years. "this chick" just wants him to get his *** up off HER couch, so he could maybe be a ******* man, and start contributing to the bills he's letting her struggle to pay

smiley face, ******* smiley face
bump