fuckin homos on other bike forums

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 10:17 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
****** homos on other bike forums

i just got banned from another forum thats related specifically to 1000rr's. can u believe that ****? ME!!! i dont even talk **** like that to be BANNED. i mean have any of u even seen me be that much of an ******* to merit being banned?? NO!! you haven't. i cant believe they're so damn sensitive on other forums. what a bunch of ******* *******... or rather that one punk *** that banned me for practically NO REASON. all i did was tell him that i'd start posting a shitload so i could start selling my old bike parts and the ****** copped an attitude and banned me. god damn, i'd like to meet this ****** and tell him what a bitch he is. ******* ****** ***, punk ***, hoe ***, bitch ***, dick suckin ************. anyway, i'm done with my rant. i love you, stuntlife.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:25 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ****** homos on other bike forums

we accept you as you are
Old 11-16-2007, 10:36 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

thanks, i needed that.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:16 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

How funny...sorry but I had to laugh.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:39 PM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

lol so make a new profile and tell them their a bunch of *******.... till you get banned then you do it all again. once they ban your IP go to the library... then your buddy's house. pretty soon youve ruined their forum...
Old 11-16-2007, 11:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
lol so make a new profile and tell them their a bunch of *******.... till you get banned then you do it all again. once they ban your IP go to the library... then your buddy's house. pretty soon youve ruined their forum...
don't take this wrong because you have always been cool to me but it sounds like you know what your talking about when it comes to this subject
Old 11-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

******* ****** ***, punk ***, hoe ***, bitch ***, dick suckin ************.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:56 PM

he blocked my ip addy already. ****** was seriously pissed just cuz i told him to chill out. i didnt curse the guy out or anything. dude must be a cop or something. u know how they have to take **** to the extreme when u slightly agitate them.... ****** asses. anybody know a good hacker so they can hack and **** up their site a little? maybe redirect the site to ******** or something, lol. that would be so awesome.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Old 11-17-2007, 12:11 AM

yes, pimp, thats what he was/is.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
don't take this wrong because you have always been cool to me but it sounds like you know what your talking about when it comes to this subject
lol not really, it was just an idea. Thats what i would do if i was incredibly bored and pissed off. The only thing is, i would probably have given them a good reason to ban me, so it wouldnt be worth it...
Old 11-17-2007, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P
lol YEA +1 about the **** **** damn **** *** ***** **** dick **** bitch
Old 11-17-2007, 05:13 AM

LynchMob is a decent person

what forum was it?
Old 11-17-2007, 07:07 AM

1000rr. net

i cant remembe the mods name though. i know he had yamahater under his username though. the guy's seriously a sensitive homo.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:09 AM

lol not really, it was just an idea. Thats what i would do if i was incredibly bored and pissed off. The only thing is, i would probably have given them a good reason to ban me, so it would be worth it...
thats what i'm saying.m i wasnt even pushing the envelope. the guy was just in a pissy mood and felt like flexing his weak *** muscle.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:15 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Damn, if SL banned everybody that ever talked **** on here, there would be nobody left. lol
Old 11-17-2007, 09:35 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
1000rr. net

i cant remembe the mods name though. i know he had yamahater under his username though. the guy's seriously a sensitive homo.

from what i understand they are all a lil bit sensitive over there anyways. thats why i only go on their to ask a quick question bout fixin the bike and thats it. i remember a couple people havin problems with them over there.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:39 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

which thread was it anyways?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:36 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

what if 10 peeps from here ....signed up over there...and found that mod.... and pulled up all his posts...and about 8 of the peeps from here start disagreeing with with all his opinions..(late at night or middle of the morning...so they can fester and build for a few minutes )for awhile ...hehe)..and the other 2 (of Stuntlifers) dont be posting anything to get them banned ....BUT ....use the Quotes controll alot .... so the info will be staying up in the thread .....even if the moderator deletes threads ...
also the threads pulled should be old and new threads

just try and make it chaotic for him to stay on top of and try and fix would that work ? any other ideas ?

i just think that a handful of the "post ****** " here...all synchronized ....could definately stir up some chaos .... at another directed site ...LOL
Old 11-17-2007, 10:45 AM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

^^^ I agree!!!

Quick Reply: fuckin homos on other bike forums