HATERAID Free for all

STOCK05- get off the computer...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:06 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: STOCK05- get off the computer...

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
I hail from sand land....
military or contractor?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:57 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
military or contractor?
contractor
Old 08-08-2008, 12:59 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
i had a great job for 3 years making around $1400-$1500 a week, but lost it due to my license being suspended. so its not like i just jumped into this job i worked my way up to it, but to answer your question i am a pipe fitter in crude refineries. i have no reason to bullshit . for those of you unemployed or looking for a career change, there is a lot of money to be made in refineries, but its definately not for everyone.

-mexican mayhem

ha ha ha a pipe fitter? I could run with this one in so many ways but I'm not going to! SKAB!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:16 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

come there to see you again soon brother, can you get me a bike to ride this time so we can m,urder some west cost streets??
Old 08-08-2008, 01:17 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

or do i have to fly out all my bikes there...
Old 08-09-2008, 12:57 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

gotta fly em out here.... he aint holdin right now.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:44 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old ****
Old 08-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol this was a funny one!
Old 08-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
ha ha ha a pipe fitter? I could run with this one in so many ways but I'm not going to! SKAB!

What the **** do you do besides sound dumb and suck dick? Get the **** out of here! No one likes you! Kill yourself you dumb pathetic *****....
Old 08-09-2008, 07:30 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

yo stock i can get you a job i'm a ironworker/combo welder
Old 08-09-2008, 11:56 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by malott442
What the **** do you do besides sound dumb and suck dick? Get the **** out of here! No one likes you! Kill yourself you dumb pathetic *****....

real cute NOOB!
Old 08-09-2008, 12:23 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by yungryder
You are right. Illegals are just that, Illegal....They need to follow procedure if they want to bask in the American ways...But, if you have such a problem with them - why dont you join the border patrol or customs? Instead of taking pictures of yourself holding pot like a LOW LIFE...

Being a Native American from one of the first tribes to get jacked in this country. Actually the first illegals in this country were the pilgrims who landed in Plymouth, MA. back in 1620. And nowadays you have people trying to keep out the "illegals" when its really the original "illegals" (pilgrim descendants etc.) that are the majority now trying to keep out who they consider to be illegal. hmmm
Old 08-09-2008, 12:39 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

thats awesome.. i got the 5th post on a 15 page thread :YEAH
Old 08-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Say what again!

real cute NOOB!

A noob that will out ride your poser ***!
Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 PM

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGARHaQghRI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGARHaQghRI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

LOL!!!!!!

Go shoot your AIRSOFT, pier queer!
Old 08-09-2008, 11:55 PM

YOU ******* SQUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tsj25LV0TUc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tsj25LV0TUc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 08-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Say what again!

Thumbs down Re: STOCK05- get off the computer...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGARHaQghRI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGARHaQghRI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL!!!!!!

Go shoot your AIRSOFT, pier queer!
AIRSOFT? Come on over to my house, I'll show you my 7.62 that sits in my gun safe next to the 6 other rifles you stupid waste of life. Just because you're a pedafile that isn't allowed to own a firearm doesn't mean no one else can. And how cute, you found me jumping on a fiddy before I ever stunted, how was that squidish????? What the **** did that have to do with stunting? I will run circles around you all ******* day while you try to figure you're clutch out, and if you want to start a pissing match start a new thread. Tell me whatever you want, you're just a branch of evolution meant to be eliminated. Die. Just do it, kill yourself.

And oh my god, you took the time to find my old video on youtube! Are you eyeing my cornhole?

One last note, the one upper. I guess that makes pretty much everyone in this forum a one upper to you in life. Don't worry, I won't hit on your fatass girlfriend when you're out at McDonalds treating her to a biggie fry. Just because you suck at life and stunting doesn't mean you should respond to this with yet another video from youtube. Try wit. Try chaining together multiple words in a particular order that at least resembles faintly a coherant thought. I'm done threadjacking, sorry stock. YSRRIDER is just a bastard child of a pig that pisses me off to no end, with all of his pathetic idiotic ramblings and half *** attempts at insults.

Last edited by malott442; 08-10-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:57 PM

AIRSOFT? Come on over to my house, I'll show you my 7.62 that sits in my gun safe next to the 6 other rifles you stupid waste of life. Just because you're a pedafile that isn't allowed to own a firearm doesn't mean no one else can. And how cute, you found me jumping on a fiddy before I ever stunted, how was that squidish????? What the **** did that have to do with stunting? I will run circles around you all ******* day while you try to figure you're clutch out, and if you want to start a pissing match start a new thread. Tell me whatever you want, you're just a branch of evolution meant to be eliminated. Die. Just do it, kill yourself.

And oh my god, you took the time to find my old video on youtube! Are you eyeing my cornhole?

One last note, the one upper. I guess that makes pretty much everyone in this forum a one upper to you in life. Don't worry, I won't hit on your fatass girlfriend when you're out at McDonalds treating her to a biggie fry. Just because you suck at life and stunting doesn't mean you should respond to this with yet another video from youtube. Try wit. Try chaining together multiple words in a particular order that at least resembles faintly a coherant thought. I'm done threadjacking, sorry stock. YSRRIDER is just a bastard child of a pig that pisses me off to no end, with all of his pathetic idiotic ramblings and half *** attempts at insults.

wow, listen to the hostility, clearly you're upset because you are a nobody in life that didnt get enough attention from your mother or any other female for that matter.

yeah, I have a dick in my pants, I dont need to be comforted by an arsenal of weapons. I sleep with a P225 and thats all I need. My pathetic ramblings? you've been on here for a week.... who the **** are you? Maybe you can ride circles around me... maybe you cant, my opinion is that you cant since your *** got OWNED by a 50! I started riding when I was 4..... the skill I have only comes with 22 years of riding JR........ start catching up. Hows that for a 1 upper?

P.S. FAT GIRLS NEED LOVIN TOO!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:19 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
or do i have to fly out all my bikes there...
i can probably get my hands one a couple bikes, one for sure. let me know whats up. im trying to come back out to florida to murder some ****.

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
gotta fly em out here.... he aint holdin right now.
only because some ******* black guy couldnt wait two ******* weeks so i could get my dough together
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
lol this was a funny one!
indeed

Originally Posted by HighStyles
yo stock i can get you a job i'm a ironworker/combo welder
i appreciate it , but ive been back working for a while now.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:28 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stock05
i can probably get my hands one a couple bikes, one for sure. let me know whats up. im trying to come back out to florida to murder some ****.

only because some ******* black guy couldnt wait two ******* weeks so i could get my dough together

indeed

i appreciate it , but ive been back working for a while now.
any time bro

Quick Reply: STOCK05- get off the computer...