this had to hurt..

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
this had to hurt..

Ouch!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT68881.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	183052  
Old 11-02-2006, 01:10 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: this had to hurt..

damnit that was a perfectly good f4i
Old 11-02-2006, 01:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

If I remember correctly that guy died.

And one of us probably has that bike right now.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM

if i had that bike and found that out i would sell it that ***** wierd
Old 11-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

I would buy it... :YEAH
Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 PM

dude you dont find anything wrong with that
Old 11-02-2006, 01:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

looks fake the bike looks to good
Old 11-02-2006, 01:36 PM

way to go and ruin the thread
Old 11-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

its real and i think it was in arizona. i posted a pic of it awhlie back. i cnt remember if they told me the kid died or not. i think he was like 16 and late for school.

dont quote me i may be wrong.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:47 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

damn, crazy stuff. Last years bike week, me and my friend were coming back and I saw something that I really didnt want to see..A big puddle of blood, and a bike laying next to it. Im not sure how it happened, but I hate seeing stuff like that.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by 322efonic
nope... its not like he was on it if/when he died anyway....
Old 11-02-2006, 02:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 322efonic
i inherited a car from my grandfather. that wasnt weird, same thing
Old 11-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by KURLZ
damn, crazy stuff. Last years bike week, me and my friend were coming back and I saw something that I really didnt want to see..A big puddle of blood, and a bike laying next to it. Im not sure how it happened, but I hate seeing stuff like that.
That happened to me, 'cept I saw the guy... the next day I found out I knew him...
RIP Bob Green....
Old 11-02-2006, 02:33 PM
bp chaser

drunken harley redneck hit a deer
Old 11-02-2006, 02:37 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

There was a wierd thing that happened last year too. I think it was two harleys and they hit head on some how, but I think either one died or both. But I dont see how they hit like that, its just wierd.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:28 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

There was a wierd thing that happened last year too. I think it was two harleys and they hit head on some how, but I think either one died or both. But I dont see how they hit like that, its just wierd.
yeah bike week is crazy in daytona one year i went with my old man when i was tenor so we watched a bike hit a eighteen wheeler trailor guy went right through it this was like ten twelve years ago sick **** i think it was one of those bikes with a small block v8 but i could be wrong
Old 11-03-2006, 04:38 AM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM

sorry but i find that humerous..