www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

Here is My Statement

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 06:40 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Here is My Statement

Here is my One and only Statement.... Once I post this I dont care what the hell is said or what is thought...

First I Feel totally fuc*ed up inside and it is eating me alive over what happened to Bulletproof "Tyler". I could not sleep the night it happened.. I woke up in the middle of thie night shaking and just totally torn up... I personally Have packed up all My Stunt shirts, Videos, The bike is put away... I dont know what I am going to do... All I know Is that I hope that tyler is better and what ever I can do for his family I will do....

Alot of people have went on here talking about my stunting abilty... I never Said that I was a #1 Stunter... Never did I.. I always gave my props to everyone who has put in all of there hard work into the sport...So for sonicjay, detroitstyle, and who ever else to say something about my stunting abilty so be it... doesnt bother me... I never said I was good nor great.. We all had to start somewhere.. and as far as that fuc*ed up video that Sonicjay put out that he cut and edited to try and make me look bad ohh well did he show the lawnmower burn out going right... No Did he show any stoppies that were High and went right NO... Did he show any christ... No... But you know what it doesnt matter to me at all... I never claimed to be the best... I will decide what I want to do in the future If I want to continue in this sport no one else...My stunting did not get anyone hurt..

As for the show... When everyone showed up... No one expressed concern... I kept asking everyone and everyone told me everything was alright.. I remeber I made a pass down and seen ryan and I asked him what he thought and he said it was good... No everyonesweetie and tons of people came up to me saying look at all these people you got here you did a good job... Yes there was alot of stunters... There were teams there I had never meet that other teams had invited that I did not invite.. But out of respect for teams that I let come I let there freinds come..

No one has ever brought that many teams to one place at one time for a show.. And yes it was all me ... No one else... I am the one who came out of my pocket almost a $1000 for this show.. No one helped me... No one... Except for Rizzo...

And all them people talking **** about how much better last years show was... Let me remind you who ended up running the show... ME tim was late because he got jumped int he bar, the Night Before.... and everyone came up to me asking what to do....

Now Nick Hill had the best response to what had happened....Yes I did loop an endo... But you know what that was inside of the stunt area... All those preety bikes were asked to be moved before the show started... I remeber specifically yelling on the bull horn to have the bikes moved... Yes I did walk across the street.. NO I did not walk out in front of moving bikes... I did yell about 20 times to shut down the big bikes so the 50's could ride... Yes maybe I should have had flags like at the XSBA.... But When I yelled tyler came by me and set down the wheelie.. the the dude from total chaos came by and hit him... I saw it all up close and personal and I dont think I will ever be able to get that moment out my head..

Now everyone wants to talk about a poorly organized event.. Everyone signed the waiver and no one once expressed concern all I heared was good things....if someone wanted to help instead of just criticizing.. there help would have been more than welcome....

And as far as everyone talking about me being a tool... Well let me see could even 3/4ths of you do what I've done in the last 2 years.. probably not...i have brought together people who never knew what this sport was... I have organized parties that people will never ever forget.. I have put together shows that people will talk about for the rest of there lifes.. And as far as me being on Scooter Trash Nuts.. Nick Hill asked me if I wanted a job and Yes I took it.. And Yes I promoted the shi* out of it on boards... But you know what it got lots of people there.

And it seems to me that I have helped out more than enough of backstabbing people on these boards.. if it was not with getting bikes, parts, deals, riding at my spots or what ever it was......Seems like no one can be a leader just a bunch of followers..

And as far as my cars and bikes or what ever else I own.. No one and no one in this stunting world or sportbike world knows nothing about me.. Because they have not gotten the chance to know me and everything I own or do for fun.. Alot of you have made your mind up about me before and have been biased... But all along being 2 faced....So if you dont believe that I may own a convertable or a new 04 bike.. Who cares.. Not me....I know what i have done in the past and what I will continue to do...

And as far as anyone who has something to say about my parenting skills... let me say something.. Not one guy do I know has full custody of there kid.. Except for me... I paid close to $10,000 to get her.. And that was the best thing I have ever done in my life... I have broght her to shows when I didnt have a babsiter.. I have gaven up parties and get togethers to be with my daughter... So if you think you know something about my parenting skills then you dont know shi*

So in closing Tyler Bro I swear to god I wish that would have never happened... Yes I wish I would have just let you guys ride longer... I dont know what to say...... But Just know that I am totally sorry.. and I wish I could change that day!!!

I am done with bickering and arguing.... I am out.. I am taking sometime away from here.. So say what you want.....
Old 09-06-2004, 07:05 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Here is My Statement

Originally Posted by droptop
And all them people talking **** about how much better last years show was... Let me remind you who ended up running the show... ME tim was late because he got jumped int he bar, the Night Before.... and everyone came up to me asking what to do....

You bump your head. I was half hour late and the only thing going on was a marching band playing. When I pulled up you said something to me I said don't worry about it, it is taken care of. You didn't run ****. You talked and tried but no one listened. Like I told you at that meeting You shouldn't have tried to run this yourself. You may have booked shows for ST but you never ran them they have been doing this so long their shows kinda run themselves. The parties that ST had are not being talked about because of you, there is nothing you did that made them great the people there did, all you did was make a phone call to a bar and ask. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't try to get and think you deserve all this credit and respect that you did nothing to deserve. Your only claim to "fame" is ST but they have been doing this before 90% of the other teams out and paved their own way. Don't get me wrong nick said he helped out alot but come on man this is not hard work to promote something that is great and allready has a name.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:24 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point

I had fun...it was cool it seemed.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOKER-1000 can only hope to improve

Old 09-06-2004, 08:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Supafly is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I did walk across the street.. NO I did not walk out in front of moving bikes... I did yell about 20 times to shut down the big bikes so the 50's could ride... Yes maybe I should have had flags like at the XSBA.... But When I yelled tyler came by me and set down the wheelie.. the the dude from total chaos came by and hit him... I saw it all up close and personal and I dont think I will ever be able to get that moment out my head..

All I am going to say is this Daryl. Call Matt Schwartz I am sure you have his number. Before you come out here blatantly lying call him up and go watch the tape. YOU walked out in front of Tyler plain and simple. When you turned to realize that bikes were coming you tried to make a run for it right across the rest of the way in front of him. Dont sit here and try to bullshit people it was caught on film by two unrelated people. Get your own facts straight before you come out here trying to prove something. You will get far more respeck for just admitting your fu(kup and moving on.
Old 09-06-2004, 08:12 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

First of all I am not going to argue with anyone... Why dont you go over to the Scooter Trash Forum and read nick hills post.. He was standing right there.. and his post backs what I say.. You do not know.. Nick Hill and I were standing right there talking before this happened... So get your facts right.. Go check the Scooter Trash Forumm... Please think Before you speak!!!

UPDATE NOTE:
Here are the LInks https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-scooter-trash/89409-river-rouge-injury-update.html
Post 14 & 15 I was already across the street talking to nick about the stoppie gone wrong!!!

Originally Posted by Supafly
All I am going to say is this Daryl. Call Matt Schwartz I am sure you have his number. Before you come out here blatantly lying call him up and go watch the tape. YOU walked out in front of Tyler plain and simple. When you turned to realize that bikes were coming you tried to make a run for it right across the rest of the way in front of him. Dont sit here and try to bullshit people it was caught on film by two unrelated people. Get your own facts straight before you come out here trying to prove something. You will get far more respeck for just admitting your fu(kup and moving on.

Last edited by Droptop; 09-06-2004 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-06-2004, 08:15 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all I am not going to argue with anyone... Why dont you go over to the Scooter Trash Forum and read nick hills post.. He was standing right there.. and his post backs what I say.. You do not know.. Nick Hill and I were standing right there talking before this happened... So get your facts right.. Go check the Scooter Trash Forumm... Please think Before you speak!!!
wow... everything happened so fast. pretty shitty but i agree it wasnt any of the riders faults. as far as daryl goes, i dont know. i do know he feels horrible that it had happened and that people are suffering from the event. i also agree there should have been a better system of comunication other then walking in the road and trying to yell at the riders to let the 50's out.
what does it back
Old 09-06-2004, 09:07 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

I am done.... TYLER Bro I hope you get better... I hope everything works out!!! I am done with this drama!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2004, 09:57 PM

Slickrr is an unknown quantity at this point

I was not trying to start a bunch of drama I just thought it was funny that you (drop Top) had nothing to say about this whole thing All I can remeber is see you run and here comes Tlyer and it was just too late

We all will be thinking about you Tlyer I keep you in my prayers bro...
Old 09-06-2004, 11:00 PM

bmacd can only hope to improve

if stunting was safe, everybody would be doing it. It sucks that Darryl is taking all the heat for it, but somebody has to be blamed when **** goes wrong. My best wishes to Tyler and hoping for a speedy recovery.

-=bmacd=-
Old 09-06-2004, 11:14 PM

every1ssweetie is a decent person

. You do not know.. Nick Hill and I were standing right there talking before this happened... So get your facts right..
Post 14 & 15 I was already across the street talking to nick about the stoppie gone wrong!!!

That is the biggest pile of that i have ever heard... YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE NOT STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET, BUT I WAS! SO AT LEAST ADMIT IT AND MOVE ON WITH ALL THIS!
Old 09-06-2004, 11:37 PM

Big Brother is a decent person

You know what...I don't know any of you guys. But I do know that trying to find blame or put blame on someone is not going to help this situation. Instead, why don't someone put together a Fund Raiser for this guy and his family. DropTop has already apoligized from the bottom of his heart and all you bitches can do is trash him more and more! **** YA'LL!!! Get off your *** and do something. Who ever decides to do something, please PM me...myself and a group of other riders have about $100.00 we would like to donate for hospital bills or whatever Tyler feels he needs to take care of. It's not much...but it's something. Any of you other HOE'S want to offer something except some BITCHN'!!!

There has already been over 200 views to this post. If everyone were to donate $5 (6 Pack of Beer), this would really help out this guy. I'm sure there will be over 1000 views before this is done.

OR YOU COULD KEEP BITCHN'

WHAT NOW!
Old 09-06-2004, 11:44 PM

every1ssweetie is a decent person

Originally Posted by bigbrother
You know what...I don't know any of you guys. But I do know that trying to find blame or put blame on someone is not going to help this situation. Instead, why don't someone put together a Fund Raiser for this guy and his family. DropTop has already apoligized from the bottom of his heart and all you bitches can do is trash him more and more! **** YA'LL!!! Get off your *** and do something. Who ever decides to do something, please PM me...myself and a group of other riders have about $100.00 we would like to donate for hospital bills or whatever Tyler feels he needs to take care of. It's not much...but it's something. Any of you other HOE'S want to offer something except some BITCHN'!!!

There has already been over 200 views to this post. If everyone were to donate $5 (6 Pack of Beer), this would really help out this guy. I'm sure there will be over 1000 views before this is done.

OR YOU COULD KEEP BITCHN'

WHAT NOW!
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders/89625-river-rouge.html
Old 09-07-2004, 12:42 AM

02CBR954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I did walk across the street.. NO I did not walk out in front of moving bikes... I did yell about 20 times to shut down the big bikes so the 50's could ride...

OK.... not 2 start more drama, but when you say that you didnt walk out in front of moving bikes, and you say that i turned around and a Total Chaos guy hit him, well that guy is my teamate and my very great friend, im a guy on total chaos, and we just had a friend leave the hospital for this crap, do you understand what your putting tyler and family/friends through, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT! and i understand that accidents do happen, but dont lye and put this on Rick, when i drove rick home from the show, rick was tore up feeling horablle about what happend, he wouldnt even eat when we stopped, very bad for tyler, but i sure hated seeing rick mentally tore up, and physically sick because of this, and you, your just worried about where the blame would be, DROPCOCK its easy to put blame on a NEW team, but this wasnt TC's fault, very proud rick was able to keep his bike from going into the crowd, TO tyler and all of BSX please know that were praying and crossing our fingers for him, i got the oppurtunity to speak with tyler for about 5 minutes before this happend, very great guy... get well partner, and to you droptop/daryl, as much anger i have toward this i know that accidents happen, but you need to accept what you did, and not make this worse by covering it up, but trying to embarrass Total Chaos, IM PROUD OF OUR GROUP.

GET WELL TYLER... if theres anything we can do for you or BSX, let us know, with a PM
Old 09-07-2004, 12:49 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Listen As*hole I never blamed your team mate.. Once why dont you go back and read the post over again... I talked to your team mate before they left...No One blamed him.. So dont you come talking shi* to me saying I said something I didnt... Nor did I try to blame your team.. You guys were the one of the 2 teams that I didnt not know that were asked from another team for you to ride... And I let you guys ride out of respect for This certain person..

So Please re-read the post... Trust me no one blamed your team or team mate...

And if you guys dont think I am going through hell... Trust me I cant even sleep at night.. I keep seeing that wreck over and over...I am sorry that accedint happened...

Originally Posted by 02CBR954
Yes I did walk across the street.. NO I did not walk out in front of moving bikes... I did yell about 20 times to shut down the big bikes so the 50's could ride...

OK.... not 2 start more drama, but when you say that you didnt walk out in front of moving bikes, and you say that i turned around and a Total Chaos guy hit him, well that guy is my teamate and my very great friend, im a guy on total chaos, and we just had a friend leave the hospital for this crap, do you understand what your putting tyler and family/friends through, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT! and i understand that accidents do happen, but dont lye and put this on Rick, when i drove rick home from the show, rick was tore up feeling horablle about what happend, he wouldnt even eat when we stopped, very bad for tyler, but i sure hated seeing rick mentally tore up, and physically sick because of this, and you, your just worried about where the blame would be, DROPCOCK its easy to put blame on a NEW team, but this wasnt TC's fault, very proud rick was able to keep his bike from going into the crowd, TO tyler and all of BSX please know that were praying and crossing our fingers for him, i got the oppurtunity to speak with tyler for about 5 minutes before this happend, very great guy... get well partner, and to you droptop/daryl, as much anger i have toward this i know that accidents happen, but you need to accept what you did, and not make this worse by covering it up, but trying to embarrass Total Chaos, IM PROUD OF OUR GROUP.

GET WELL TYLER... if theres anything we can do for you or BSX, let us know, with a PM
Old 09-07-2004, 01:05 AM

yeahhhhhhhhh.... ok DROPCOCK
Old 09-07-2004, 01:14 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by every1ssweetie
That is the biggest pile of that i have ever heard... YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE NOT STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET, BUT I WAS! SO AT LEAST ADMIT IT AND MOVE ON WITH ALL THIS!

me and my clan was standing where you were cuz you had walked in a circle around me, I thought you were drunk And i didn't see no DROPTOP around, I seen him in the middle of the street waving like a dipshit
Old 09-07-2004, 01:31 AM

Big Brother is a decent person

Originally Posted by 02CBR954
yeahhhhhhhhh.... ok DROPCOCK

You know what...you ain't nothing but a little light-weight teen-aged BITCH! I know you're running on pure emotions and you haven't learned how to control your mature side of your heart. But do you think that only you and your friend are the only ones having bad feelings and nightmares about this situation. You're Avatar Definaly Show It!!! Constant trashing this man isn't going to help one ******* bit. In fact, it will probably hurt. Hurt his spirit as well as the sport, especially down in your area. He's already talking about hanging things up. I challenge you, 02CBR954, as a man to take your remark off of your Avatar and cease in TRASHING THIS MAN'S SPIRIT AND REPUTATION!

Look DropTop...keep your head up Bro.

I read another post where I guess it was Rick who actually crashed into Tyler...Rick poured out his heart and apologized beyond what any Human Being could ask for, and everyone tried to lift his spirits by saying it was "O.K." and "keep your head up." and "you saved a lot of innocent bystanders!" and "accedents happen." But, again you want to TRASH this guy...where's the same support for him?

I used to have respect for the North, but now I see that when the **** hits the fan, most of ya'll are just some "MARK-*** BITCHES!"
Old 09-07-2004, 01:37 AM

man, your one to talk about thrashing...
obviously anybody with a heart is feeling for tyler... read my post a little closer there bro, read it good, once or twice if you have to, and your remarks towards me, dont bother me, you cant say nothing bout me, you dont know me nor have you ever met me, so blow off bro

Quick Reply: Here is My Statement