Crash Cages......

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 11:41 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Crash Cages......

post up a finished installed subcage for the k6 gsxr 6 and ill buy one...
Old 10-07-2008, 01:08 PM

jlb954RR is a decent person
Exclamation new bike need it stunted...

yo wut up speedfreek? i just got a new 2002 954RR... totaly crisp with powercommander and full micron pipe. need to stunt it out fast. my zx9 was stolen last month. so now its a new project!!! i attached a pic. wanna help???!! i need min of a crash cage and sliders with a 12 bar on *** end!! let me know if u can help.. oh yeh bike is clean as hell with no sposors so a few reps would set it off .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2002 cbr 954RR.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	214824  
Old 10-07-2008, 10:51 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

speedfreakmotor is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
post up a finished installed subcage for the k6 gsxr 6 and ill buy one...
I WILL have sub cage and cage pics of a k6 gsxr up tomorrow or thursday and cage pics they may not be in powder but they will be installed for you to see.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:11 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by speedfreakmotor
I WILL have sub cage and cage pics of a k6 gsxr up tomorrow or thursday and cage pics they may not be in powder but they will be installed for you to see.
he y bro,im not trying to be a dick and realize u are a busy guy but u should try to get ur ducks in a row BEFORE u try to come out with products...its been like 3 weeks or more since u originally posted and still no pics???u have missed out on like 5 sales i know of (2 of those to me)because of it and the street cred u are trying to gain on SL is non existent....people want info and pics ASAP when they are lookin to buy and u are a new name trying to get big i assume so do yourself a favor,take like 2 days off from fabbing or painting, and take all the pics u need and post them...u will do alot better on here and overalll...just my
Old 10-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

will you be at the stunt show this weekend in Butler at family sport center?

If so you gonna bring some cages and stuff with you? If I buy this 636 tomorrow I'll be looking for a cage and subcage 03 636.

Last edited by mofat01; 10-08-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:39 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

he y bro,im not trying to be a dick and realize u are a busy guy but u should try to get ur ducks in a row BEFORE u try to come out with products...its been like 3 weeks or more since u originally posted and still no pics???u have missed out on like 5 sales i know of (2 of those to me)because of it and the street cred u are trying to gain on SL is non existent....people want info and pics ASAP when they are lookin to buy and u are a new name trying to get big i assume so do yourself a favor,take like 2 days off from fabbing or painting, and take all the pics u need and post them...u will do alot better on here and overalll...just my
THXZ
Old 10-08-2008, 11:39 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by mofat01
will you be at the stunt show this weekend in Butler at family sport center?

If so you gonna bring some cages and stuff with you? If I buy this 636 tomorrow I'll be looking for a cage and subcage 03 636.
Yes i will be there i will have a couple cages with me as well. See you there
Old 10-08-2008, 11:55 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

You can now oreder FREAK Motorcycle Armor directly from our website, www.speedfreakmotorsports.net. The site is still under construction so bare with us, but our paypal shopping cart is completley set up so you can order and pay on the site. Thanks for your support. SFM
Old 10-10-2008, 09:21 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

You can now oreder FREAK Motorcycle Armor directly from our website, www.speedfreakmotorsports.net. The site is still under construction so bare with us, but our paypal shopping cart is completley set up so you can order and pay on the site. Thanks for your support. SFM
bump up pics listed below
Old 10-10-2008, 09:50 PM

bump up pics listed below
ya,still no pics?it doesnt even list gsxr 600 or show pics...do u HAVE a subcage for the k6 gsxr or NOT?????
Old 10-12-2008, 05:47 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

ya,still no pics?it doesnt even list gsxr 600 or show pics...do u HAVE a subcage for the k6 gsxr or NOT?????
Yes and i appoligize for taking so long just extreamly busy. Sorry man.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:07 PM

Yes and i appoligize for taking so long just extreamly busy. Sorry man.
no problem...so yes you have one ready to ship or yes pics, or what??..let me know..im looking to buy one..
Old 10-12-2008, 10:58 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

no problem...so yes you have one ready to ship or yes pics, or what??..let me know..im looking to buy one..
Yes have one, Yes ready to ship, and if you need one i can post a pic up for you, but it won't be till tomorrow night after i get back home from the shop.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:58 AM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person

Straight from his website
Old 10-13-2008, 05:50 AM

Looney is a decent person

you're website only has 2 options!! hondas and kawi's?! whats up with that?? no gixers? lol. jk. im sure u build for those too. ha
Old 10-13-2008, 08:09 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by Looney
you're website only has 2 options!! hondas and kawi's?! whats up with that?? no gixers? lol. jk. im sure u build for those too. ha
yes just havn't gotten that far on the site yet its still in the process of getting finished. When you order just leave the pulldown on kaw and type in the fields that it is for a gixxer and what year. Or give me till the end of the day hopefully i will have gixxer 04-05 and 06-07 600 and 750 will be in there by the end of today. THX again sfm
Old 10-13-2008, 10:19 AM

Yes have one, Yes ready to ship, and if you need one i can post a pic up for you, but it won't be till tomorrow night after i get back home from the shop.
yes,i want to see a pic finished on the bike....i have been looking for a couple weeks now so if you want a sale,post up some pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:22 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...rracerail3.jpg[/IMG] SFM race rails 01-02 R6Name:  downsized_twinkframesliders.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  59.7 KBName:  downsized_twinkracerail2.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  50.6 KB
Old 10-13-2008, 09:24 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Name:  downsized_gsxrracerail3.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  46.9 KBName:  gsxrracerail2.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  114.1 KB
SFM Race rails 06-07 GSX-R 600-750
Old 10-13-2008, 09:26 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Name:  newcage2.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  115.8 KBName:  newcage.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  110.4 KB
New cage design on 06-07 GSX-R 600-750. This cage will be available for all makes and models!!! Price is $200 shipped same as our other style cages. This cage is lighter and does not go under the bike that means no cutting lowers, does not have to be removed to change oil, or catching on your ramp during loading this cage is very strong and does not let the bike roll over to tank the cage includes alum. sliders (not pictured) and comes in standard black powder. (custom colors avail. upon request for extra charge)

Last edited by speedfreakmotor; 10-13-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Crash Cages......