$peedFreak Motorsport$

speedfreakmotor is a decent person
Re: Crash Cages......

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreakmotor
Name:  newcage.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  110.4 KB
New cage design on 06-07 GSX-R 600-750. This cage will be available for all makes and models!!! Price is $200 shipped same as our other style cages. This cage is lighter and does not go under the bike that means no cutting lowers, does not have to be removed to change oil, or catching on your ramp during loading this cage is very strong and does not let the bike roll over to tank the cage includes alum. sliders (not pictured) and comes in standard black powder. (custom colors avail. upon request for extra charge)
Old 10-18-2008, 09:35 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

04 FZ 600 cage (custom cages available)
SICK INNOVATIONS ...
Old 10-18-2008, 11:11 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Ur Welds look like a bunch of Snot
Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

so i finally got some feed back on this hot gaaahhhhbaaage...dude threw his bike away on a slow scrape,bike flops from 12,smacks the left side,bends the cage up,bounces up and over on to the left side and pushes the cage into the plastic....first big drop besides a few soft set downs...so moral of story,buy this garbage,waste your $,then destroy your bike...stay smart go SI !!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:49 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by JonnY X
Ur Welds look like a bunch of Snot
thank you
Old 10-19-2008, 11:51 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by loogie
so i finally got some feed back on this hot gaaahhhhbaaage...dude threw his bike away on a slow scrape,bike flops from 12,smacks the left side,bends the cage up,bounces up and over on to the left side and pushes the cage into the plastic....first big drop besides a few soft set downs...so moral of story,buy this garbage,waste your $,then destroy your bike...stay smart go SI !!!!!
just wondering who you are getting your feed back from i have not herd this from anyone.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:06 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

just wondering who you are getting your feed back from i have not herd this from anyone.
lets just say that he is a total squid and is learning to stunt...if you think for a minute he wants his first and last name posted on SL you are mistaken,,it doesnt matter WHO anyway,it is 100% real life feedback on your cages(03-04 636)and i posted it for everybody to see so they can make an informed,educated,decision on what cage protects and lasts and what cage doesnt...furthermore,you sent me a PM saying WTF? and asking what my problem is...not real proffessional there guy,you are supposed to be a bussiness owner..and since when can i not post up feedback on a new unestablished or proven product???my bro was at a LOCAL show near you guys also and said one of your "sponsored riders"dropped his bike gently and broke a rearset,ever hear of that???who ******* cares anyway,your welds are ****,your customer service sucks,your prices are too high for being new and a cheap imitation of SI,and besides that,you seem like a total *******....so ya your welcome for the bump and please dont waste your time sending PMs to me,i wont read the next one and like i said,thats totally unproffessional....
Old 10-19-2008, 01:12 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

actually the only subcage for a k6gsxr i had left was @ powder coat so i had to wait till today to post the pics for you i appoligize for the delay but they have been selling like crazy. Here are your pics wether you now need one or not. BTW ours are $175 shipped
wow, those welds are......just wow
Old 10-19-2008, 02:23 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

thank you
YOU ARE QUITE WELCOME
Old 10-19-2008, 05:01 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

no hate but those welds look globbed on there and messy to apperently cover poor fitment of the tubing...powers subcages are WAY cleaner and better looking and worth the extra $ if u ask me....as far as busting shins on the cages,it doesnt look much wider than an SI to me...might try a 2 bar cage from these guys but thats about it....
Ive read the rest of your posts and you are entitled to your opinion of whatever but let me advise you on powers. They are a joke of a company. Matt is an outright ******* and they will for sure screw you.

If your looking and wanting customer service, stay away from powers. If you dont believe me, do a search on here and you will see. I guarentee if you ask around where you live someone who stunts has had an extremely bad experience with them. powers (not cap'd on purpose) SUCKS!!!

Also, if your friend bent the hell out of his cage, post up pics. Im sure this guy would like to see them. Did he call SFM about it? If hes unhappy, dont just bitch do something constructive.

I have an SI cage on my bike, I went down extremely hard and it bent. These things are not indestructable and not meant to be. So post up some pics and let us know if and how you got screwed by powers.(hopefully you wont but Im afraid the odds are against you) Were all anxious to hear another horror story...
Old 10-19-2008, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Ive read the rest of your posts and you are entitled to your opinion of whatever but let me advise you on powers. They are a joke of a company. Matt is an outright ******* and they will for sure screw you.

If your looking and wanting customer service, stay away from powers. If you dont believe me, do a search on here and you will see. I guarentee if you ask around where you live someone who stunts has had an extremely bad experience with them. powers (not cap'd on purpose) SUCKS!!!

Also, if your friend bent the hell out of his cage, post up pics. Im sure this guy would like to see them. Did he call SFM about it? If hes unhappy, dont just bitch do something constructive.

I have an SI cage on my bike, I went down extremely hard and it bent. These things are not indestructable and not meant to be. So post up some pics and let us know if and how you got screwed by powers.(hopefully you wont but Im afraid the odds are against you) Were all anxious to hear another horror story...
ya i told dude the same thing,call SFM and bitch for ur $ back or atleast another cage(why he would want another i dont know,if the first was garbage)and post pics ,so we will see...point is,is that i know and have seen a little bit of negative feedback and 0% positive feedback so you do the math...maybe the customer service IS good but it wasnt for me,it took weeks for pics,then thankfully he posted them to my utter disgust(welds)and i was turned off even more...as far as powers,i ordered thru HAI and was assured it wouldnt take longer than like 3 weeks,so we will see(just ordered a SI for my other bike and it came in 2 weeks)and i have had nothing but good service and support from them...that and if you go directly thru powers you will pay 299$+shipping,HAI,you will pay like 230$ shipped and avoid getting dicked around on shipping and etc,you know powers doesnt **** around with HAI,like they might **** others who made the mistake of ordering direct...i hope
Old 10-19-2008, 11:32 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

lets just say that he is a total squid and is learning to stunt...if you think for a minute he wants his first and last name posted on SL you are mistaken,,it doesnt matter WHO anyway,it is 100% real life feedback on your cages(03-04 636)and i posted it for everybody to see so they can make an informed,educated,decision on what cage protects and lasts and what cage doesnt...furthermore,you sent me a PM saying WTF? and asking what my problem is...not real proffessional there guy,you are supposed to be a bussiness owner..and since when can i not post up feedback on a new unestablished or proven product???my bro was at a LOCAL show near you guys also and said one of your "sponsored riders"dropped his bike gently and broke a rearset,ever hear of that???who ******* cares anyway,your welds are ****,your customer service sucks,your prices are too high for being new and a cheap imitation of SI,and besides that,you seem like a total *******....so ya your welcome for the bump and please dont waste your time sending PMs to me,i wont read the next one and like i said,thats totally unproffessional....
just so that everyone knows loogie is right in the story that a sponsered rider did infact break a rear set while riding and yes he was just doing an easy drift, but the problem has since been solved and everything is fine. thank you loogie for your SFM
Old 10-20-2008, 08:50 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

P.S. it was not the fault of the cage.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:31 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Sounds like a squidly crash. Moral of the story..... Don't be a squid!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:52 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Sounds like a squidly crash. Moral of the story..... Don't be a squid!
LOL
Old 10-21-2008, 05:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Looks like SI knockoffs, but with less strength because you have no gussets.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:15 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by scott3824
Looks like SI knockoffs, but with less strength because you have no gussets.
that is true, some of our cages were resembling SI, that is why we are prob going to go soley with the 2 BAR cage we are working on perfecting the design for all makes and modles right now. the cage weighs less and is just as strong as the others and does not have the bar under the bike that gets in the way when loading and unloading, and changing oil plus there is minimal cutting of the plastic. THX SFM
Old 11-03-2008, 08:58 PM

ya i told dude the same thing,call SFM and bitch for ur $ back or atleast another cage(why he would want another i dont know,if the first was garbage)and post pics ,so we will see...point is,is that i know and have seen a little bit of negative feedback and 0% positive feedback so you do the math...maybe the customer service IS good but it wasnt for me,it took weeks for pics,then thankfully he posted them to my utter disgust(welds)and i was turned off even more...as far as powers,i ordered thru HAI and was assured it wouldnt take longer than like 3 weeks,so we will see(just ordered a SI for my other bike and it came in 2 weeks)and i have had nothing but good service and support from them...that and if you go directly thru powers you will pay 299$+shipping,HAI,you will pay like 230$ shipped and avoid getting dicked around on shipping and etc,you know powers doesnt **** around with HAI,like they might **** others who made the mistake of ordering direct...i hope
got my powers in 16 days after ordering thru hai:YEAH oh and your welcome for the free bump also SFM
Old 11-04-2008, 05:23 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

got my powers in 16 days after ordering thru hai:YEAH oh and your welcome for the free bump also SFM
THX BUDDY!!! Glad everything worked out for you
Old 11-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

know it aint much comin from me but the guy's got great customer service and has gone above and beyond answering questions fast and helping me with any questions i have on the cage, i know its a new compnay and its the first cage on my first 636 so im a lil hesitant til everythings buttoned up but i mean looks strong like a tygershark street cage would be and the design provides a good lean angle and i did a roll test on the dirt and the cage sticks out far enough to keep rubber side down instead of rollen onto the tank.

Quick Reply: Crash Cages......