Re: Crash Cages......

:YEAH I Got My Sponser App Your The Best
Old 09-29-2008, 11:44 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by $NATE$
:YEAH I Got My Sponser App Your The Best
WTF??!! WHere the hell is mine??

By the way, customer 234567@#$#$567oiuy23e2435465 and his Lane Bryant look alike wife deserve excellent treatment. He beats her too you know...

Lane, dont put up with it, kick him in the nutz!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:59 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

speedfreakmotor is a decent person

Originally Posted by 0410R
Crash Cage For A 600rr O3-04 Let Me Know Got Any Pics???
will have those pics up sometime this week.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:17 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

pics for the 06 gsxr cage/subcage/rider/passenger pegs yet? sorry ,not trying to hassle you but im an impatient *******....oh yeah do you have any rider/customer feedback?i noticed you are relatively new to this site(as am I)and just would like to hear some positive sales/product performance feedback....if not,have some of your cust. post up....thanks....loogie
Old 09-30-2008, 01:36 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by loogie
pics for the 06 gsxr cage/subcage/rider/passenger pegs yet? sorry ,not trying to hassle you but im an impatient *******....oh yeah do you have any rider/customer feedback?i noticed you are relatively new to this site(as am I)and just would like to hear some positive sales/product performance feedback....if not,have some of your cust. post up....thanks....loogie
will do bro. and sorry for not having the GSXR stuff up yet.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:05 PM

quickslick4444 is a decent person

F2's?
Old 09-30-2008, 10:01 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by quickslick4444
F2's?
don't have any made let me see if i can get a bike to make a templet form and i'll get back to you. THX SFM
Old 10-02-2008, 12:29 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING!!! MORE TO COME JUST GOT IT UP TODAY. WILL HAVE ALL PARTS AND ACCESORIES UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS WE WILL CONTINUE TO POST HERE TOO. THX AGAIN SPEEDFREAK MOTORSPORTS
Old 10-02-2008, 11:05 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

WEBSITE KICKOFF SALE!!!
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTENTIAL U.S. WWW.SPEEDFREAKMOTORSPORTS.NET
IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED ON THE SITE HIT US UP HERE OR @ SPEEDFREAKMOTORSPORTS@YAHOO.COM
THX. $FM
Speedfreak Motorsports aftermarket parts price listBitmap Crash Cages - $200+shippingSub Cages - $175+shipping12 Bar - $100+shippingRound Bar - $75+shippingRace Rails - $125+shippingCage Sliders & Race Rail Sliders - $55 pair+shippingReplacement Sub Cage Pegs - $60 pair+shippingAxle Sliders- $70 pair$130 Set of 4+shippingFront (rider) Pegs - $65 pair+shipping*ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE w/o NOTICE*DEALER - 20%*DROPSHIP AVAILABLE724.712.6285 Dealer Inq. Welcome
Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

still no gixxer pics?.....oh well,i got impatient and ordered a SI cage thursday for 219$ delivered....my advice to you would be to either make your stuff WAY better or WAY cheaper...your stuff is comparable to SI but costs more...thats not good.and you MUST have finished installed pics...not talking down on your stuff,just giving some good advice...im still interested in some rider/passenger pegs so post up some pics of em and think about dropping your prices....loogie
Old 10-05-2008, 07:41 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

still no gixxer pics?.....oh well,i got impatient and ordered a SI cage thursday for 219$ delivered....my advice to you would be to either make your stuff WAY better or WAY cheaper...your stuff is comparable to SI but costs more...thats not good.and you MUST have finished installed pics...not talking down on your stuff,just giving some good advice...im still interested in some rider/passenger pegs so post up some pics of em and think about dropping your prices....loogie
did you see my last post not being a dick to you and thanks for the advice but all prices include shipping now isn't that good enough thats cheeper than SI. And thats my bad on the pics man i've been working on the website alot lately so haven't had alot of time to get things up on here my bad man. thx for the business though. SFM
Old 10-05-2008, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by speedfreakmotor
did you see my last post not being a dick to you and thanks for the advice but all prices include shipping now isn't that good enough thats cheeper than SI. And thats my bad on the pics man i've been working on the website alot lately so haven't had alot of time to get things up on here my bad man. thx for the business though. SFM
my bad..its a little confusing though,you say shipping is now included but the price list says + shipping....anyways i do understand now and i think thats good your a little cheaper than others....and ya i checked the site but no pics on there either...keep me posted....thanks
Old 10-05-2008, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by speedfreakmotor
my bad...keep me posted on the pics...thanks
Old 10-06-2008, 01:44 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

my bad...keep me posted on the pics...thanks
no prob bro i def. will let you know when i have them up they WILL be up this week either here or on the site, but hopefully both, i will hit you up here. Also i know the price list says + shipping i need to change that everything now INCLUDES shipping. Thanks again SFM
Old 10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

bump up
Old 10-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

still waiting to hear about the newer R6 (07) round bar....
Old 10-06-2008, 10:11 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
Better yet, sell that thing and get a different piece...your looking for trouble with that bike!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:40 PM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
sorry bro been really busy i WILL get to it this week. THX for you paitence.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:04 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

[quote=speedfreakmotor;3530605]Speedfreak Motorsports aftermarket parts price listBitmap Crash Cages - $200, Sub Cages - $175, 12 Bar - $100m Round Bar - $100, Race Rails - $125, Cage & Sliders & Race Rail Sliders - $55, Replacement Sub Cage Pegs - $60 pair, Axle Sliders- $60 pair $110 Set of 4, Front (rider) Pegs - $75 pair+shipping*ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE w/o NOTICE*DEALER - 20%*DROPSHIP AVAILABLE DEALER INQ. WELCOME ALL PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:11 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

FOR SALE 1 black powder coated crash cage, for a 03-04 636 the cage has a few dings in it and is a little tight, it fits its just tight, does not come with sliders $140 shipped. or $170 shipped w/sliders. The cage is fine and has never been used. Let me know if interested

Quick Reply: Crash Cages......