05 yz450

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 04:18 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
05 yz450

Okay i have been changing my mind and trying to make up my mind what i wanted to do with this bike... And finally after being teased with a trade for a F4i i really want to trade it so i can get back on a 600....

05 Yz450...

Stock motor, a bit of billet parts, Full M4 titanium exhaust, Hot start, Tapered bars, tires are in great shape and a few other things i am forgetting about... I can get a full parts list if anyone really wants one...

Not sure exactly on the hours but everything is still tight and there is plenty of compression...

Its in very good shape.. Plastics are all very nice other then the right side has a little bend by the tank (Does not hurt anything its just from being leaned on a tree (So says the last owner))

Have extra front fender, and front sprocket that will come with the bike..

I want a fully set up bike hand brake and all.. Or cash Hit me up with what you have...

**THE BIKE HAS NO TITTLE BUT THE NUMBERS ARE CLEAN** If you would like the numbers to run them Please PM Me and i will get them for you... If you need anymore pictures i can also get more and email them too you..

Name:  bike4.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  52.8 KB
Name:  bike7.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  67.8 KB
Name:  bike6.jpg
Size:  51.7 KB
Name:  bike5.jpg
Size:  66.8 KB
The chain was nasty when i took the pictures it has been cleaned since then

If you are interested me PM Me on here if you would like to talk on the phone I will PM you back my number i am not posting it up for everyone cause i don't like getting calls offering me 1/2 of what my bike is worth.

All of you people with 1 or 2 posts... If i work anything out with you on this bike... Meeting somewhere or anything there will be a deposit on Pay pal... I am not going to mess around with going to meet somewhere with someone and them not showing up if you have no way to set up a pay pal and make a deposit.. Or have someone (Thats known on here) to back you up then don't bother talking to me about the bike...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:59 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: 05 yz450

BUMP for a good seller. if i was a rich man id just buy this ****** thing from you.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:01 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by IV
BUMP for a good seller. if i was a rich man id just buy this ****** thing from you.
I wish i was rich too so i could just keep it AND get another stuntbike .....

Thanks for the bump man find your self a bike i cant wait to start killing it with Stuntit and bobman
Old 02-23-2010, 12:09 PM
T/C
Squid...

And i just found a bike... Need this gone guys Will start at $2,250... But i am pretty firm on that there is a little room for offers though
Old 02-25-2010, 10:26 AM
T/C
Squid...

Bump....
Old 02-25-2010, 11:56 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

to bad your so far away my buddys looking for a bike...last time i was up there was for lake whitney

Last edited by aut117; 02-25-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
T/C
Squid...

I could get the bike up to Amarillo if he wanted to drive there...

PM me if you wana try to figure something out.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aut117
to bad your so far away my buddys looking for a bike...last time i was up there was for lake whitney
ugghhhh son! i ****** love that track!
Old 02-25-2010, 01:59 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by IV
ugghhhh son! i ****** love that track!
Never been :/ i hear good things though
Old 02-25-2010, 03:29 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

nice *** bike .. ur 2 damn far
Old 02-25-2010, 04:20 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

id trade you my f3
Old 02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
id trade you my f3
i took the 12bar off but i still have it.... and it has red neon lighting kit
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2536.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	237101  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
T/C
Squid...

No thanks on a F3 sorry.. FI Bikes only F4i or 636... Maybe a r6 ... Maybe
Old 03-01-2010, 05:46 PM
T/C
Squid...

Bump i need this bike sold people found a bike i want..

$2250 I can work with you a little bit on the price and if the deal i am trying to get is still there when you buy this bike i am willing to drop the bike off anywhere on the way down to huston!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:59 PM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve

Good luck man, it's not worth what ur asking for it without a title. That F3 in an earlier post is the best ur gonna get. Unless ur looking for a bike that does not have a title ? But anyhow here are 2 examples if u think I am wrong.

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/1590438487.html

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/mcy/1604711921.html
Old 03-02-2010, 09:00 AM
T/C
Squid...

You listed 2 bikes selling for the same or more then what i listed that were completely stock and one is even older... Good point... ??? Go smoke crack somewhere else... The guy who got the bike originally only got the MSO never even tried to get the tittle had no need for it and its always been on the track so no one else even tried to get the tittle...

Last edited by T/C; 03-02-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
You listed 2 bikes selling for the same or more then what i listed that were completely stock and one is even older...
+1

I don't understand what you were accomplishing with that post?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:16 AM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by T/C
You listed 2 bikes selling for the same or more then what i listed that were completely stock and one is even older... Good point... ??? Go smoke crack somewhere else... The guy who got the bike originally only got the MSO never even tried to get the tittle had no need for it and its always been on the track so no one else even tried to get the tittle...

Correct within a couple hundred dollars, and the one was 1 year older that really does not affect the selling price of a 5 year old dirt bike. The thing about those 2 bikes is that they both have titles. Ur bike has bolt on's really, it's nothing big that increases the value a **** ton. I mean if I have an 03 636 with some dirt bars a slip on and cool levers with no title, is it worth as much as a stock one.... NO. That's where I was getting at. Ur pricing ur bike 300 dollars cheaper that ones that have titles. Urs is prolly worth in the 1200 range IMO. Or what ur gonna get for it at least. If u must know I'm never done any drugs in my life, I take all my friends **** tests for them when it comes about.

Originally Posted by DOKE
+1

I don't understand what you were accomplishing with that post?
What I was getting at was that he wants 300 dollars less for a bike that has no title. Was just proving my point on what I was saying, by a true for sale add. It's like saying u have 2 bikes for sale both the same year and model both the same condition pretty much. I want 3500 for the one with title, and 3200 for the one without. Which one are u gonna choose. We all know that a bike is worth about half the value if it doesn't have a title. So I was posting legit sales with a price getting to the point that his bike is prolly worth somewhere in the 1200 range.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y

What I was getting at was that he wants 300 dollars less for a bike that has no title. Was just proving my point on what I was saying, by a true for sale add. It's like saying u have 2 bikes for sale both the same year and model both the same condition pretty much. I want 3500 for the one with title, and 3200 for the one without. Which one are u gonna choose. We all know that a bike is worth about half the value if it doesn't have a title. So I was posting legit sales with a price getting to the point that his bike is prolly worth somewhere in the 1200 range.
Neither one of those ads say those bikes have titles so that does not prove your point.

Look, I'm not looking to argue with you it's just that you don't have your facts straight.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:25 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
Correct within a couple hundred dollars, and the one was 1 year older that really does not affect the selling price of a 5 year old dirt bike. The thing about those 2 bikes is that they both have titles. Ur bike has bolt on's really, it's nothing big that increases the value a **** ton. I mean if I have an 03 636 with some dirt bars a slip on and cool levers with no title, is it worth as much as a stock one.... NO. That's where I was getting at. Ur pricing ur bike 300 dollars cheaper that ones that have titles. Urs is prolly worth in the 1200 range IMO. Or what ur gonna get for it at least. If u must know I'm never done any drugs in my life, I take all my friends **** tests for them when it comes about.

You must know nothing about dirtbikes anyways... there are bikes that are from early 90's that sell for 1200 you are stupid if you think a 05 450 is worth that.. Go talk **** in a thread that you know what you are talking about... Out of everyone i know you are the only one who has told me my bikes overpriced agree to disagree and get the **** out of here and let me sell my ****

Quick Reply: 05 yz450