05 yz450

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 AM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve
Re: 05 yz450

Originally Posted by DOKE
Neither one of those ads say those bikes have titles so that does not prove your point.

Look, I'm not looking to argue with you it's just that you don't have your facts straight.
I wasn't arguing with u man, I just simply answered ur question that's all. I e-mailed both these people about the bikes cause I'm looking to get one. I only have 1800 to spend though and they wouldn't take it. They told me via e-mail that they had titles, this is how I know they have titles. Also another reason that I even opened this post in the 1st place. Well they say they do so I guess I don't know for a fact cause I have not physically seen the title. But anyhow that said I do have my facts straight.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:29 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

And by the way... Just the Rim's i have are worth the 300 in upgrades total you said i have..
Old 03-02-2010, 09:30 AM
T/C
Squid...

I will make a deal for just you... Since it seems the only reason you started all this is cause you dont have the money to buy my bike... If you come get it you can have it for 1800 lol
Old 03-02-2010, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
You must know nothing about dirtbikes anyways... there are bikes that are from early 90's that sell for 1200 you are stupid if you think a 05 450 is worth that.. Go talk **** in a thread that you know what you are talking about... Out of everyone i know you are the only one who has told me my bikes overpriced agree to disagree and get the **** out of here and let me sell my ****
Dood please, I've been on 2 wheels since I was 6 years old pal. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. The only dirtbike from the the early 90's that would sell for that much is a 500 2 stroke. Which u would know what those were cause u know more than me. KX or CR. I'm not talking **** to u either man, was just stating a point, and posted links to prove my point cause I knew this bashing was going to come. If everyone agrees that u have a fair price why isn't this thing sold yet ? Well the simple answer is cause it's over priced without a title. If u had the title this is a hell of a deal and I would be asking u if u would take 1800 down through paypal and hold the bike for 2 weeks so I can pay off the other 500 u want on top. But u don't have a title and it's not worth what u want so I have not bothered.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
I will make a deal for just you... Since it seems the only reason you started all this is cause you dont have the money to buy my bike... If you come get it you can have it for 1800 lol
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not paying that much for a dirtbike that's 5 years old with no title. Every dirtbike or off road vehicle had a title after the production date of July 1st 2001. I'de be willing to offer u 1200 for her though ?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
And by the way... Just the Rim's i have are worth the 300 in upgrades total you said i have..
I never said u had 300 dollars in upgrades. The only thing I said about 300 dollars was, that ur asking that much less than a bike that has a title.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:42 AM
T/C
Squid...

I have had the bike up for plenty of time and you are the only dumb **** that has thought it was over priced i dont care if you have been on 2 wheels since you were 1 your still stupid as ****..

Let me do what you did to me... Here are some links

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1624621349.html

Ohh this TTR is a killer and its in that price range
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1624190602.html

Woops a little newer then i said but your going to spank a 450 with this its in your price range too
http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/mcy/1623943404.html

Here you go this one is okay bike its even a little newer for you
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1623574895.html

Killer deal here too
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1622215976.html

I Know im sorry they are a few years newer But you get the point?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:44 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
I never said u had 300 dollars in upgrades. The only thing I said about 300 dollars was, that ur asking that much less than a bike that has a title.
You are right i was miss reading that But good luck i am done.. I know what my bikes worth and i know plenty of people who agree with me I dont know anyone that thinks a dirtbike is worth 1/2 its value just cause it has no tittle but it has lean numbers...

I would prefer you be done also this is a forsale thread and i still need this bike gone if you dont want it please just leave it be..
Old 03-02-2010, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
I have had the bike up for plenty of time and you are the only dumb **** that has thought it was over priced i dont care if you have been on 2 wheels since you were 1 your still stupid as ****..

Let me do what you did to me... Here are some links

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1624621349.html

Ohh this TTR is a killer and its in that price range
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1624190602.html

Woops a little newer then i said but your going to spank a 450 with this its in your price range too
http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/mcy/1623943404.html

Here you go this one is okay bike its even a little newer for you
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1623574895.html

Killer deal here too
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1622215976.html

I Know im sorry they are a few years newer But you get the point?
Thanks for ur intelligent research there, but none of those bikes were "early 90's" like YOU stated. And I'm stupid as **** ? Riiiiiight...
Old 03-02-2010, 09:47 AM

Aight mang done deal..... My KTM is for sale if u know anyone that wants it
Old 03-02-2010, 09:53 AM
T/C
Squid...

Thanks for ur intelligent research there, but none of those bikes were "early 90's" like YOU stated. And I'm stupid as **** ? Riiiiiight...
I corrected myself if you go back and read
Old 03-02-2010, 10:00 AM

Off subject, but how do u like the 4 strokes compared to the 2's ? I've been on all size 2 strokes all my life but never on a 4. Well except my quad but that thing is a semi turd.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:08 AM
T/C
Squid...

I Loved the 4 stroke... While i was at the track... I hated working on it though.. BUT compared to the 2 stroke i had to do less work..

On the track.. Compaird to a 2 stroke 250 i dont really know i have never been on one long so i cant really say... I went from racing my Rm144 to a year off and then i got this thing and compared to the Rm its a beat.. Jumps out of turns turned in to something i had to practice over and over on the RM To something that you dont even think about with the 450.. The torque the 4 strokes have make them alot easir to ride..
Old 03-02-2010, 10:18 AM

That's what I've heard about em as well really. Stupid fast, easy to turn, mad torque to clear ****. I guess I'm going to have to step it up even though I'm a 2 stroke guy at heart.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
T/C
Squid...

That's what I've heard about em as well really. Stupid fast, easy to turn, mad torque to clear ****. I guess I'm going to have to step it up even though I'm a 2 stroke guy at heart.
I am going to be getting a 2 stroke agian next but i just want to try everything before i set my mind on something
Old 03-02-2010, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
I am going to be getting a 2 stroke agian next but i just want to try everything before i set my mind on something
Right right I hear ya. IMO the 2 stroke 250's CR had the most low end torque, YZ had the sickest power band, KTM has the best handling and suspension. I never rode a KX or RM though ? The 125's I didn't see much difference in any of them.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:59 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T/C
agree to disagree and get the **** out of here and let me sell my ****
+1000000

i ****** hate ********** like this that get in peoples thread for no ****** reason. now he wants to act like hes your buddy or somethin. go suck some jizzy somewhere else ******.

your bikes not over priced travis. id give you 2gs all day if i had it!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:03 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by IV
+1000000

i ****** hate ********** like this that get in peoples thread for no ****** reason. now he wants to act like hes your buddy or somethin. go suck some jizzy somewhere else ******.

Going to go pick up a F4i sat!!! 02 salvage tittle Dual cal set up brembo master King murdoc's bike
Old 03-02-2010, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by IV
+1000000

LOL I guess u would be talking about most the people on SL as well. I see a lot of posts from people selling bikes for more than their worth. People tell them all the time their not worth what their asking. In not so nice ways either. This is a public forum obviously, I have the right to write what I want regarding the bike. If it's my opinion the bike is over priced, I am a member I can write that on the post. But thanks for ur input, talk about "getting into someones thread" get real son !
Old 03-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

LOL I guess u would be talking about most the people on SL as well. I see a lot of posts from people selling bikes for more than their worth. People tell them all the time their not worth what their asking. In not so nice ways either. This is a public forum obviously, I have the right to write what I want regarding the bike. If it's my opinion the bike is over priced, I am a member I can write that on the post. But thanks for ur input, talk about "getting into someones thread" get real son !
See, this is the part you are missing. What you are descrbing above is not the case here. He would be stupid to not price the bike where he can earn some bread on it and it's not out of the range. His bike is worth it.

Quick Reply: 05 yz450