05 yz450

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 11:41 AM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve
Re: 05 yz450

Originally Posted by DOKE
See, this is the part you are missing. What you are descrbing above is not the case here. He would be stupid to not price the bike where he can earn some bread on it and it's not out of the range. His bike is worth it.
When I made my statements I was making them as my opinion. I will write "IMO" before every one so it's clear to everyone next time. No problem. If his bike is worth it in ur opinion, then buy it. Unlike u I'm actually interested in the bike, it seems like ur more interested in what I have to say to the seller here
Old 03-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not paying that much for a dirtbike that's 5 years old with no title. Every dirtbike or off road vehicle had a title after the production date of July 1st 2001. I'de be willing to offer u 1200 for her though ?
There are no titles for offroad vehicles here. I'm sure there are many other states that way as well.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:52 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

When I made my statements I was making them as my opinion. I will write "IMO" before every one so it's clear to everyone next time. No problem. If his bike is worth it in ur opinion, then buy it. Unlike u I'm actually interested in the bike, it seems like ur more interested in what I have to say to the seller here
dam i wish i lived in florida i would have never stopped racing...went down there for a week and rode pax trax,hard rock,and some sandy *** track.get off stunlife and go ride some pimp as tracks. And tc my dude found a bike close to home

Last edited by aut117; 03-02-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: fogot
Old 03-02-2010, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by aut117
dam i wish i lived in florida i would have never stopped racing...went down there for a week and rode pax trax,hard rock,and some sandy *** track.get off stunlife and go ride some pimp as tracks. And tc my dude found a bike close to home
Yeah those are all nice man ! The one near me sux though, Bithlo.... Not even worth going out sometimes. I'de rather put around on my gay *** sport quad and drink some beer with some friends in the trails.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
There are no titles for offroad vehicles here. I'm sure there are many other states that way as well.
I never thought about that. But where he lives (Texas) that law is in affect. But I was basing my decision and statements on FL law, good point mang.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:00 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I never thought about that. But where he lives (Texas) that law is in affect. But I was basing my decision and statements on FL law, good point mang.

I even said that when i was talking about the numbers being clean and the guy getting the Mso
Old 03-02-2010, 12:01 PM
T/C
Squid...

Good deal man what did he get?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I would buy the bike but I already have 2 dirt bikes. If I bought it, it would include a free punch in the back of the head from my wife. LOL. And just as you said your opinion is free to be stated here, so is mine.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:09 PM
iridear6 is a homo

Originally Posted by T/C
Good deal man what did he get?
he baught my old 05 250f off the guy i sold it to
Old 03-02-2010, 12:11 PM
T/C
Squid...

Shweet 250's are fun to jump
Old 03-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

The pics of your F4i look good. Bet you're glad you kept it now.

Sorry to thread jack T/C
Old 03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
iridear6 is a homo

Sorry to thread jack T/C
yea very happy other than the fact that i will never be able to get my money back out of it
Old 03-02-2010, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I even said that when i was talking about the numbers being clean and the guy getting the Mso
I remember u saying something about the #'s being clean. MSO I'm not familiar with ? Does that mean Manufacture's Statement or Origin ? Cause we call it a Certificate of Origin over here. But anyhow, are u basically saying the bike never had a title to begin with, when bought new ?

I would buy the bike but I already have 2 dirt bikes. If I bought it, it would include a free punch in the back of the head from my wife. LOL. And just as you said your opinion is free to be stated here, so is mine.
10-4 man. But don't let the wifey donkey punch u man, that's not cool ! Just messin with ya....
Old 03-02-2010, 12:17 PM
T/C
Squid...

I remember u saying something about the #'s being clean. MSO I'm not familiar with ? Does that mean Manufacture's Statement or Origin ? Cause we call it a Certificate of Origin over here. But anyhow, are u basically saying the bike never had a title to begin with, when bought new ?

10-4 man. But don't let the wifey donkey punch u man, that's not cool ! Just messin with ya....

Exactly what i am saying... They never filed for all of the paper work never had a need for it... Anyone who wants to get it still can ... Its more work then i wanted to do for something i dont have a use for though
Old 03-02-2010, 12:18 PM
T/C
Squid...

Sorry to thread jack T/C
Thread jack all you want keeps my bike at the top
Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

yea very happy other than the fact that i will never be able to get my money back out of it
Man, you young guys have so much to learn. Some things are worth more than money. The happiness you get from being on that bike has nothing to do with money.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Exactly what i am saying... They never filed for all of the paper work never had a need for it... Anyone who wants to get it still can ... Its more work then i wanted to do for something i dont have a use for though
Gotcha...
Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

Man, you young guys have so much to learn. Some things are worth more than money. The happiness you get from being on that bike has nothing to do with money.
Thats why i just broke down to buy this F4i with out worrying about selling this first... I have the money i just don't like spending money If no one buys it i will just end up still being happy cause then i still have my dirtbike and i will have a stuntbike again
Old 03-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
Just out of curiosity, would it be an ORO title or standard title? Because I know some people supermoto them and make them street legal.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 PM
iridear6 is a homo

my old 05 250f (hint the 117 in my user name).....85 foot tripple son

yz250f.jpg?t=1267551028

Quick Reply: 05 yz450