Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Most stunters don't have a license, what about you?
You have your license
58.27%
You have one, but just barely
17.01%
You're suspended
8.27%
You haven't had one for awhile
10.13%
Other
6.32%
Voters: 1076. You may not vote on this poll

If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2003, 02:59 PM

yamaha203 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my license, for now

i went to jail for 165 in a 55, thats wreckless driving in texas. the cop got me when i slowed down coming into town. spent a night in jail, one year probation and a 400 dollar fine. cops suck. other than that, a few speeding tickets and a cutting through a private drive to make a turn. that one was $260
Old 12-16-2003, 04:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

matdawg99 is an unknown quantity at this point
dat tricks tight fukc all tha haters!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2003, 04:19 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
yea... when i posted i had one.. just lost it again cause i only had a couple points left when i got it.. gonna be in the same boat in 2 mos when i get it back.. everytime i get a ticket i lose it for 60 days.. those mother ****ers.... but it dont stop me from driving.. just stops me from playin..
Old 12-16-2003, 05:26 PM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point
i actually got my liscense back like 3weeks ago- then got pulled over 2days later and was arrested for failure to appear for an agg unlis operator 3rd ticket my ******** lawyer never took care of.i wasnt even in a car when i got the ticket?!. $750 bail only to get it dropped when i went back to court the next week.. for failure to produce a supporting deposition FTP and the rest of em too

should have never stopped in the 1st place last week, wtf was i thinking

Last edited by freddyspens; 12-16-2003 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-16-2003, 07:42 PM

Mr Weber is an unknown quantity at this point
CLEAN RECORD, ONLY A WRITTEN WARNING FOR RECKLESS DRIVING!
Old 12-17-2003, 12:19 AM

steveaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Still got my license and since I'm bored I'll share a couple stories of how fawked up the po po is. Only time I've gotten tickets is when I haven't deserved them, and when I have (and actually stopped) I've gotten off.

First one was for avoiding a collision and crossing the white line (considered driving on the sidewalk). Cop fawked me over, 4 tickets in one. Improper helmet, driving on the sidewalk, and he was such a ***** I refused to give him anything so he tagged me for no insurance, and no license.

Next time I got pulled over for a wheelie..."looks good, keep it out of town".

Next incident was a chase, two of us passed him going the other way doing a buck and a quarter. The other guy (didn't know him) stopped and went to jail, I took a 75 mile detour.

Next incident, 2 of us pass him (camaro cop) going the other way on a corner, we both waved, he hit the brakes, we opened it up, and never looked back.

Next incident, two of us wheelieing thru town, no where to go and pull over. He comes screeching to a hault, rolls down the passenger window and yells, "I can take you to jail for that ****, knock it off!" and takes off.

Next incident, ticket for doing 62 in a 55...okay I guess I deserved that.

Next..kid pulls up to me and tries to do a wheelie, gotta show em how right , pull it up and about a block later a cop pulls out of an allie right as I pass, I slump, shake my head, set it down, and pull over. There's 2 cops, one runs my stuff while the other asks me about the wheelie and how I know how to do that stuff. I tell her I race dirt and street bikes (lie, lie, lie). She says they had to pull me over or they'd get in trouble but aren't ticketing me.

Next one was a small town speed trap.

Next one, riding with buddies, in the middle of a 10mph (suggested speed) corner doing 35 (the speed limit), see my buddies on the side of the road right by the apex, throw the bike into the apex and drag knee, cop coming the other way and sees me knee down...get this, proceeds to turn on his lights and make a 3 point turn at the apex of a blind corner. I stopped because I did nothing wrong and want to bitch his ***. We both bitch at each other for a few minutes and he says "it's my lucky day, no ticket". I say "great, what's your badge number " and turn him in. For all the good it did.

So then about 3 months later, riding 2 up and following a buddy about 200 yards in front of me we take a 25mph corner (suggested speed, the road was a 55) at 55mph. He passes a cop and the cop does the same thing, a 2 point turn 50-75' passed the apex, I come around the corner at 55 and there's a phukin' cop parked sideways, thank gawd I had an experienced passenger. We stop and he pulls my buddy over. I pull up behind to bitch this guy out. He comes back to tell me he needs my stuff I'm getting a ticket, I tell him great, I'd love a day in court with you and we proceed to talk about his reckless driving. In the end, no ticket, I take his car number and report him.

Since then, no more street riding, only obscure roads in the middle of nowhere and don't even do that anymore. Now I'm stripping my bike down for track only. Will probably get a beater for stuntin but keep it in parking lots. To many close calls with cops, deer, horses (holy **** was that close and claimed some of my buddies plastic), a coyote pissing in the middle of the road (classic), you name it.

There were numerous other close calls but I was canyon racing and they didn't stand a chance
Old 01-06-2004, 10:50 AM

Loopy is an unknown quantity at this point
God!!! I love being a COP!!.....NO pionts, No tickets, and and class C/M DL. don't hate I did get caught by a Major doing a 12'O down 17th ave one day though. NOT a happy supervisor
Old 01-06-2004, 05:35 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person
I just got this is the mail............ I'm suspended till jan 05
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suspended.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	57633  
Old 01-06-2004, 05:35 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person
and here are the reasons why
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suspended2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	57635  
Old 01-06-2004, 07:33 PM

punisherzx12r is an unknown quantity at this point
If you know what you are doing in the court system you can get out of most tickets. i had like 5 tickets worth 2G's and over 20 points pending in court once, in the end i paid like 700 bucks but walked away with no points. all not guilty or probation before judgment.

key word for ****in the system
postpone
your court date
****s the scheduling all up
Old 01-07-2004, 12:23 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you?

Originally posted by Goose
I have talked with a lot of stunters over the past 3-4 years and I always ask them if they still have their license or not. Just because most of them get a lot of careless/reckless, speeding, fleeing, or any other tickets you can think of.

So lets here it......POST UP!!!
I'm happy this thread is still alive............keep it going!!!!!

Goose
Old 01-07-2004, 04:51 PM

OutRunEm is an unknown quantity at this point
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....dont tell on me........I am the hollister left over.....if your down as hell you get it.....otherwise shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 01-07-2004, 08:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point
ok here is a diehard works everytime way that i actually learned from a lawyer friend. on things that have set rates aka speeding just pay .25 cents over the balance in a check and mail it to the court. they will mail you back .25 cents and tear it up. they will not put the points on your licence untill everything has cleared through the banks and courts. works everytime and by the time they finally notices its already been 3 years. i know many poeple who do this and it works like clockwork.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:31 PM

Amateurboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't until I got a ticket. So less sh*t I have to go through next time if they catch me. FTP!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 01:40 PM
cr6

cr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
still got my license, i've been very lucky and i really dont ride the streets anymore anyway, too many cops and women on cell phones
Old 01-14-2004, 05:54 PM

Celeste can only hope to improve
I still have my license but the majority of everyone else i know doesnt have their's.... or if they do they havent had it for long or they are about to get it taken away.....
Old 01-14-2004, 11:51 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cr6
still got my license, i've been very lucky and i really dont ride the streets anymore anyway, too many cops and women on cell phones
sometimes I wish we were back in the days of drivers with no cell phones........I think they call 911 way too much!!!!! Need to mind their own f*cking business and keep driving!!!

Goose
Old 01-15-2004, 07:25 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Tenny44
ok here is a diehard works everytime way that i actually learned from a lawyer friend. on things that have set rates aka speeding just pay .25 cents over the balance in a check and mail it to the court. they will mail you back .25 cents and tear it up. they will not put the points on your licence untill everything has cleared through the banks and courts. works everytime and by the time they finally notices its already been 3 years. i know many poeple who do this and it works like clockwork.
you got lucky, that **** doesnt work in wisconsin, they void the return check if its not cashed within 60 days. within another 30 the dmv computer is notified and you get the points.or loose your plastic!!
Old 01-17-2004, 08:43 PM

covertwar is a decent person
i'm the only one i know around here with a class m, and most people i know don't even have class c, or it is suspended or revoked

Quick Reply: If you STUNT, chances are you have no LICENSE...Do you?