Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: How much do you enjoy working?
Every single day
14.29%
Most of the time
40.82%
Not very often
18.37%
Never
16.33%
Working is not supposed to be enjoyable, that's why it's called work.
10.20%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Do you enjoy what you do for a living?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
injured

purcy89 is a decent person
Re: Do you enjoy what you do for a living?

i work as a tech. at World of Powersports, we ar a HUGE dealership, we carry, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Bombardier, Polaris, Arctic Cat, and triumph, plus we always have like 30 used harleys on the floor, I LOVE MY JOB! i mean some days when i get a piece of **** 1932 yamaha junker or somethin i get pissed, but its usually gravy, this is my first year in the field out of MMI, this summer was crazy, during june and july, we sell over 150 bikes per week!!!!!

edit:: we also have a wholesale dept. there and are the number 1 OEM parts distributor in the U.S. and we have over 1,000 bikes in our show room
Old 11-28-2008, 08:04 PM
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

i pretty much enjoy what i do. i have run the shop for about 10 years, all the fab tools come in handy
http://accessiblesystems.com/
Old 12-23-2008, 02:13 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

work 3rd shift so on stuntlife at work ride all day haha job sucks!!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:25 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

i work running a chain saw and tractor cutting wood for myself and i sell it. i make about $30 an hour witch around here is REALLY good for someone my age. one of my friends asked me if i wanted to work for him running a backhoe i would enjoy it alot more cause its siting on a seat getting fat not running all throw the woods with chains and cable and **** but because i work for myself i pick my hours and plan work around stuff i would like to do more, and its not like i got bills to pay. so right now im desideing if i wanna do something i dont like as much but get paid a little bit more and just work when i want, or have fixed hours but have a lot more fun at work. im homeschooled so have a lot of time on my hands and i still will get my deploma, i just ahve a test when im 18 and if i pass i get it. and if i fiil i study more and try again. but it is a homeschoolers deploma not a high school deploma. and i only do 30 min of school work a day
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NBstunter
i work running a chain saw and tractor cutting wood for myself and i sell it. i make about $30 an hour witch around here is REALLY good for someone my age. one of my friends asked me if i wanted to work for him running a backhoe i would enjoy it alot more cause its siting on a seat getting fat not running all throw the woods with chains and cable and **** but because i work for myself i pick my hours and plan work around stuff i would like to do more, and its not like i got bills to pay. so right now im desideing if i wanna do something i dont like as much but get paid a little bit more and just work when i want, or have fixed hours but have a lot more fun at work. im homeschooled so have a lot of time on my hands and i still will get my deploma, i just ahve a test when im 18 and if i pass i get it. and if i fiil i study more and try again. but it is a homeschoolers deploma not a high school deploma. and i only do 30 min of school work a day
Wow, that's good pay for any age. I'd suggest trying out the other job with your friend for a little while, and if you dont like it you can go back to cutting wood, and working your own hours.
And I'd also advise to save as much of your money as possible. It's alot of money for someone your age, and if you get into the habit of saving now, you will continue to do so and when you're older you'll be so glad that you did. Saving is the hardest thing for people to do. but it's one of the most important things.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

First off i love my job... Work at a family owned Steel yard/Hardware store. I manage the front of the store (Inventory, Orders, stocking) All that kinda ****.. But i also get paid **** Lol waiting for the whole bad eco. thing to be over and going to see what type of raise i can get... If it sucks im going to try to MMI if i can get my Grandfather to help me live in florida for a bit! lol
Old 01-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Tx mutha****@ were i stay

EROCK817 is a decent person

HATE MY JOB......
Old 01-21-2009, 11:42 PM

06GSXR_CT is a decent person

I'm 21, I work for a Nursing home full time right now, make ok money 12.50 but the benefits are sick and payed sick time and vacation time. So how can ya beat it. I'm quitting that come spring. I've been landscaping part time on my days off and when I get off of the retirement home, but spring i'm going full time landscaping for my friend. 1000 bucks a week under the table. Not bad, just sucks since I went to school for automotive, have a degree in applied science, electronics, and ASE's in auto... One day i'll use em.

But liking the jobs. Landscaping, I love it. Work with my buddy, make good money, have a good time. Retirement home, I love the people I work with, love the crazy old people, hate the rules and administration. They don't take a liking to tattoo's and piercings and long hair there.... So i'm effed, another reason why i'm leaving.