636 mods????

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 04:20 AM

FlyHighStaccs is a decent person
Re: 636 mods????

Originally Posted by old man roger

he also recommended the msr easy pull , they are junk and break if you look at them wrong , the rsc stunt clutch is billet and waaaaaaaay stronger....
+1 going to order it this weekend just been trying to get some money together
Old 09-24-2010, 04:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FlyHighStaccs
so there has to be a fix to the radiator that drops it back some enough to miss the wheel unless people are just taking the chance of hitting it. as for the gas tank it was easier buying a new one. how are you running the 05 rim with the 04 swing arm? and when you switch that out can you run the steel sprocket?
just added an 05 spacer to the right side of the wheel and a spacer to line the caliper up with the rotor as far as the sprocket goes the cush drive is from my 03 04 wheel ..

i bet you spent more than the 10 minutes it took me to cut out the splash guard looking for and buying a new tank not to mention the time it took you to earn the money you spent on the tank
Old 09-24-2010, 04:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you really cant move the radiator too far back or the fan hits the headers and most people dont run the clipons on top of the tripple unless they flip the triple or they get a ho hey trippel that has a drop in it so you dont have to lower the bike
Old 09-24-2010, 04:34 AM

i bet you spent more than the 10 minutes it took me to cut out the splash guard looking for and buying a new tank not to mention the time it took you to earn the money you spent on the tank

its a nice color you gotta admit that...
Old 09-24-2010, 04:41 AM

you really cant move the radiator too far back or the fan hits the headers and most people dont run the clipons on top of the tripple unless they flip the triple or they get a ho hey trippel that has a drop in it so you dont have to lower the bike

okay..thanks for that tip, ill take some picks of how my front is setup tomorrow if you can help me out?? and i got the 18x19 brembo but i havent learned the foot brake so i havent touched it yet
Old 09-24-2010, 04:49 AM
also known as OMR

thats a pretty big master are you running a 4 piston caliper ? probably be ok if you are but for a single piston thats not gonna give you much feel at all
Old 09-24-2010, 04:51 AM
also known as OMR

im out i will check back in tomorrow
Old 09-24-2010, 04:57 AM

thats a pretty big master are you running a 4 piston caliper ? probably be ok if you are but for a single piston thats not gonna give you much feel at all

im runnin the stock single, and the big master is to the front brake and the smaller one next to it is the HB. im also running the full throttle setup.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wish the idle cable came out the front right of the tank like my f4i's did. much better spot
Old 09-24-2010, 12:53 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
i wish the idle cable came out the front right of the tank like my f4i's did. much better spot
you can put a second adjuster any where you want using the cold start set up and a bicycle derailer cable and lever
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 PM

lakfuewoiuo is a decent person

Everything is true!
Go in look look: http://www.bizboysell.com
Believe that you may need.