HELP Dropped the bike now it wont run (YAMAHA)

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 06:09 AM
Mikey P. Freestyle

crew72 is a decent person
HELP Dropped the bike now it wont run (YAMAHA)

Ok, this is the guy I ride withs bike and I usually do all the maint. on our bikes but Im stumped. Here it is. Its a 03 r1, yeah its a stunt bike and he is pretty good on it. Anyway bike was running fine until he dropped it the other day from 12 to its left side. Bike has spark, fuel pump works and primes, no blown fuses, turns over and is getting fuel and power to the injectors but injectors arent working. Yesterday I grounded the injectors out and it started right up. Has anyone had a simulair problem and what might this be. Any help is better than none.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: HELP Dropped the bike now it wont run (YAMAHA)

soooo the crash made a ground come loose?

happens all the time
Old 09-20-2009, 02:27 AM
stunt rider

duckchrt is a decent person

same thing happened to my r6, it was the connection for the wires running to the stock clutch, if you have like an msr clutch you had to connect those wires together and ground them somewhere on the frame. then they came loose when you dropped it. thats what happened to me, good luck
Old 09-20-2009, 02:44 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

The B.A.S. would kill the spark so hmm...