Calling All Chick Passengers and Riders......

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 10:42 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling All Chick Passengers and Riders......

Any female riders that are passengers ever get the idea of not wanting to be a passenger? Why aren't you riding your own bike? If you do ride what was the one thing that made you want to get your own bike and learn to ride? What do you like the most about riding? TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!:p

I for one was tired of being a passenger!! Back in October of 2000 I was at the Chicago Motorcycle show when I was walking past the Yamaha booth and saw that pretty Blue R6 that biatch was callin my name I tell you. It was like a magnet drawing me closer and closer everytime I walked past it. I finally sat on it and was like, WOW, its so differnt compared to the ones all of my friends have, it fits in between my legs!!! I don't feel like I am sitting on a horse! Alright guys, stop, I know what your thinking!!!

Anyways....Me and my girl friends were all walking around when we walked past these Starboy guys. What a bunch of freaks, we all laughed!!Walking around in these furry pants with their funky colored hair. We walked past there booth and Oh My God we saw some of THE HOTTEST guys... That was it, I was getting a bike!! I am tired of being a passenger! I want these ******* to flock! I thrive on attention, that is me I won't deny it. Back then I think I saw maybe one chick riding a sportbike here in Chi-Town and all the guys were way impressed. I thought **** it could't be that hard!

So I told everyone I am taking the motorcycle course and I am going to get my license. Now I have been around motorcycles since I was a little kid, sportbikes since I was 16. I have had my share of motorcycle experiences. First time on my own, I was riding around thinking I was a rider on a Superbike Course I was coming around a corner and bit it! F*CK are you serious? Yeah I felt like total idiot. All rashed up, and back in those days, NO ONE wore gear! Second horrifing experience, First stunting experience, this guy who I rode with maybe once, decides he is going to be MR. Stunna and flips me off the back of the bike 32 stiches to the back of the head! So when I told everyone I was getting bike they didn't believe me.

Well in May of 2001 I got my license and my 2001 Yamaha R6. I wouldn't trade my bike for the world!!! I love the feeling of going 150+, splittin cars, going to the track and spankin guys who think they can ride. I enjoy the guys and girls coming up and saying, "Holy **** Is that your Bike? LOL, what a rush. Guys love girls adore it. Its a win win situation!

Lets here em girls.........

P.S. To all the guys out there who said girls can't ride
Old 10-04-2002, 10:55 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Well, I gotta admit.. The first time I was a passenger was on my own bike. lol.. I never rode or hung out with anyone who had a sportbike.. Well, I worked at a Porsche, BMW, Hummer dealership for 3 years and there was a guy who rode sportbikes.. I always saw these guys on their bikes pulling up after work to go riding.. So I decided to go and get a bike... And NO.. I didnt know the first thing about riding... So I went and bought a brand new right outta the crate GIXXER 600.. I brought oneof the guys with me to ride it home so I didnt kill myself attempting to bring it home.. My gawd,was there a lot involved in riding a bike.. Two brakes, clutch this that and you have to pull this in and push that down while you're trying to do that.. I was like this is the worst thing I ever bought.. But I wanted to ride so badly that I started out learning a little more everyday.. I knock on wood everytime I say this, but I have never gotten in any accidents.. And I still pray everytime I ride that I return safely home...
Old 10-04-2002, 11:05 AM

GSXR Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
My girlfried was a rider on the back for awhile and then she got tired of it. So we went out and bought her a bike, she took the safety course, and now I cannot get her off the bike. Now she understands why I like to ride so much. It is amazing when we are out riding how many people do double takes when they notice that it is a girl on the bike. Then you get the people that ask her if that is her boyfriends bike, she just laughs and flys right past them.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:05 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Re: Got my bike

Originally posted by Sergeant
I decided to get my bike cause I saw these guys riding once and there were tons of naked chics around them, so I decided I need me some naked chics. I bought it and then...oh ooopss this is the women's forum hHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

j/k Nadine...I got luv fo' ya

-J
Wohooo.. We got a silly *** lurking about... Nice hair BTW...hehe j/j Well If I saw girls riding and there were naked guys around, that would be a great reason for me to buy one too..., :p
Old 10-04-2002, 11:10 AM

Rachael927 is an unknown quantity at this point
In the spring of 2001 (just last year ) a friend of a friend had a bike and he just took me for a short ride on it. As soon as he took off down the street i knew i had to have one. I couldn't afford it at the time but this past spring i decided i was gonna buy one. I only knew one person that rode and i had never been on a bike but that one time. So what did i do...i bought my brand new 2002 gsxr 600. My one guy friend that rode went w/ me to go pick up the bike and we put it in the truck and he brought it to his house. That evening he tired showing me how to ride, i was a little overwhelmed at first with everthing it took to ride but he took it slow. Well the second time of me trying to use the front brake i went over. Yep on my 2 hour old BRAND NEW GSXR i dropped it. Oh and i have bought frame sliders when i bought the bike but had they been put on yet....nope. Lucky for me at the warehouse before i got the bike a crate had hit the left side fairing and scratched it so they were sending me a new side fairing because of course was under warrenty. It just to happened that i dropped it on the left side so i wasn't extremely upset about a little bit of rash but i did brake my clutch lever I finally meet a lot of ppl in my area that rode bikes from SBN and one guy (who is now my bf) had me just keep my bike in my garage and he taught me how to ride on his old crappy bike so if i dropped it he didn't care. Since then i've also taken the msf course.

For a second there i thought i was typing Carmens story
Old 10-04-2002, 11:21 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

LOL.. I felt like such a geek when I dropped my bike the first time. We were at the guards gate at my moms and there were cars behind me.. My husband had to pick it up for me.. And when I got it parked I sat down next to it and started crying.. ( no laughing at me) heehe:D
Old 10-04-2002, 11:27 AM

Rachael927 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineCarms
LOL.. I felt like such a geek when I dropped my bike the first time. We were at the guards gate at my moms and there were cars behind me.. My husband had to pick it up for me.. And when I got it parked I sat down next to it and started crying.. ( no laughing at me) heehe:D
I didn't cry but i sure felt like it
Old 10-04-2002, 11:54 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
I never dropped my bike before.... In October of 2001 I got hit by a car F*cking Squidly 20 year old wanna be gangsta! Didn't even have insurance. Should have seen his face when I took my helmet off hahahahahahahaha Then in April of this year it was stolen and then recovered, damaged. Anyways, since then I have dropped my bike a few times. I think once you get over the initial first drop, its all down hill from there. Besides thanks to State Farm I gots all brand new plastics for my bike if I ever decide to get rid of it! :D :D
Old 10-04-2002, 11:58 AM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay so here's my story.....
I got into this because I saw naked guys around all the girls with bikes....oh wait a min. Someone else took that one.

Right....so I got into this crazy world thanks to a guy(my ex)
It's been over a year now I shifted from knee-dragers to tail dragers and never looked back. I do ride by myself but just took off the training wheels....lol. Getting my own bike really soon gsxr600....But Carms lets me practice on hers After I dropped a gsxr1000 I'm a bit scared but finding my way non the less. (Hey cut me some slack I learned on an 80). :helmet
I have been known to represent with the 2,3&4 ups...with people such as Laura Walker &Carms Redline,Todd Colbert Team Xtreem and Patrick SBH XOXO to all of you.
I built my site www.boylandbabes.com to represent for other females like me and my friends (guys & girls) to show some different things I had never seen before including and spotlighting females in a male dominated sport.
So that's my story and I'm sticking to it....:D
Old 10-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by BABEE
I think once you get over the initial first drop, its all down hill from there. Besides thanks to State Farm I gots all brand new plastics for my bike if I ever decide to get rid of it! :D :D
Im sure it didnt help your bike dropping frenzy seeing me and all our friends throwing our bikes on the ground for a good laugh! LOL LOL
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shugstand.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	671  
Old 10-04-2002, 12:10 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by BABEE
I never dropped my bike before.... In October of 2001 I got hit by a car F*cking Squidly 20 year old wanna be gangsta! Didn't even have insurance. Should have seen his face when I took my helmet off hahahahahahahaha Then in April of this year it was stolen and then recovered, damaged. Anyways, since then I have dropped my bike a few times. I think once you get over the initial first drop, its all down hill from there. Besides thanks to State Farm I gots all brand new plastics for my bike if I ever decide to get rid of it! :D :D
Yeah.. I got over the dropping the bike part...lol.. I remember we did a fundraiser ride and ended up at some camp grounds where there was a lot of dirt.. Well, Carms dropped the bike in front of everyone... Instead of picking it up, I threw my hands up and said (Its Parked) and walked away.. the guys ran to it and picked it up... But this time it was kinda funny....:D
Old 10-04-2002, 12:11 PM

sxyshelly is an unknown quantity at this point
I was on bikes since I was little, and My mom got one, She gave up on hers after she dumped it. I always wanted one but just never went and looked around at them till this year. It took me all summer to find the one to get. Now I have mine and I dumped it pulling in to a gravel drive way. Picked it up and saw it was a little skrapped up but got over it cause I new it would happen sooner or later. Got right back on cause I didnt want to give up, and I needed to get home some how!:D
Old 10-04-2002, 02:44 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
gosh...i've wanted to ride since i was 15.... my boyfriend at the time had a bike and we used to ride all the time... i guess i did some stunting as well... not by my choice!! but he was always rippin **** up...whether i liked it or not! and then one of my friends had an extra bike so i said i wanted to learn before we went to daytona this year so i could bring his bike and ride... so three weeks before daytona he taught me how to ride... and i LOVED it...i couldn't believe how much fun it was.... i will never ride bitch again....

i did drop it in daytona in front of tons of people... we were at a stop light and it was raining and i tried to fix my pant leg and bam she fell over.... people rushed over but i just wanted them to go away so i could get outta there...it was a little embarassing...but at least my girl and i were ok <----- that bike i was taught on is now my baby girl! i bought her from my friend and the rest is history.....

amy
:D
Old 10-12-2002, 02:31 AM

angeleyez is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, so I've gotta ask......do you think it's possible for a girl that doesn't know how to drive stick and has no past riding experience aside from riding bitch (well, there was that one time my b/f put me on his bike and told me to try driving and i had NOOOO clue what i was doing....damn, that thing was heavy when it fell on my leg) to ride on her own? think I could do it??
Old 10-12-2002, 01:29 PM

GirlRacerSiK is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I have been around race cars for quite some time, but I found some people who introduced me to bikes. Well when I first rode on the back of a bike I liked it.. After a few years it gets to be pretty old! So I had a friend show me the basics on his ZX-9 thats a big *** bike! But I now the concept! Well that was over a year ago. My boyfriend has a GSX-R 6 and I had been actually riding that in parking lots or down the street for about a year. Finally, I got my own bike! But the really cool thing is He suprised me with it! He had gotten the bike for me and everyone we knew had known about this for 2 months, I am very surprised that no-one said anything to me about it, they hinted to him, but I had no clue they were talking about my bike! Well I have been riding on my own bike for the last 3 months. (93 CBR F2) I did drop it but nothing major! I was doing a u-turn out of my driveway it has a big incline, I mis-judged the incline & didn't give enough gas to get out of it I held it down all the way, I was not hurt nor the bike at all! But since then I have been more confident about my riding then before! One day I will be one of the #1 Stunna's (girl) like Laura & Gina!!!

My next bike will be well bred if u know what I mean!!
Old 10-18-2002, 10:09 AM

ladygixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, in 1999, my boyfriend had a 97 GSXR 750. He used to take me riding all the time. I was always itching to get in the drivers seat. I was always scared to try to take off because he hyped it all up saying it was too much power and I would never be able hold it up. He told me to take the MSF course and get my license and then we'll talk. So you know I had my license within a month. It wasn't as bad as I thought. So he took me to a huge school parking lot and I rode around that, then it was around the neighborhood, then I started sneaking out of the neighborhood, then I was allowed to go out of the neighborhood then on to the freeways. Well, in September 2000 the day before Labor Day I was doing about 70 on the freeway (keeping up with traffic) in the far left lane. Someone cuts me off. I hit the wall and out of panic i guess I slammed the front break. Why? I don't know but I went over the bike and the bike landed on me and we both went to skiddin'. That car kept going by the way. All I know is that I really didn't feel the road rash but my back! My back was hurt really bad. I couldn't move. It was about 104 degrees outside and you know that pavement was hot. I was wearing shorts and a tshirt. I was baking on that freeway. People stopped and called 911. I was seeing stars and birds (like in them cartoons). They took me to the trauma center. After that, I was down for about 2 months. Couldn't move of the freaking couch....had to get poeple to help me up and ****. The bike was totaled. Anyway, 1 year after that, I got my brand new 2001 GSXR 750. My boyfriend got the 1000. Riding is my second love and I won't let it go. Guys think it's cool especially when you can ride by them in a wheelie and they can't even pick the front tire up off the ground----or what about the stoppies at stop lights ---- they get a kick out of it and it's a rush for me. I haven't been a passenger since 1999. I could never go back.

Last edited by ladygixxer; 10-18-2002 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-18-2002, 10:54 AM

blue I Raven is an unknown quantity at this point
It's awesome to read the stories about how you all started out!!

My husband brought home a GMO stunt video this spring and we went to a couple of shows this summer, I am so hooked. Now I can't live without thinking about when I will get my own bike.

I love the screaming sound the bikes make. It drives me crazy. Winter in Vermont sucks, but by spring I will be on my own bike.

I plan to go to all the stunt shows I can, and my husband said he would get a bike, so he can ride with me.

So should I look for a 600??
Old 01-15-2003, 12:17 PM

STNG is an unknown quantity at this point
Only way to know if you can ride is to try and find out. You'll never know unless you try. I learned on an older bike a 91 F1
I laid it down the third time I ever rode but just like a horse you have to get right back on.
I once heard there are two types of people that ride: Those who have gone down and those who are going to go down. Its just a matter of how bad.
Old 01-15-2003, 01:37 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to hate sportbikes..it was unreal to me...i grew up in a family consistant on harleys...up until I was 14 i always saw those "ugly ninja type things" and was absolutely repulsed to know someone would ride on of those. Dirt bikes were big too..except it was for the brothers..not the sisters. My sister and I were NOT allowed to be within 10 ft. of them for fear "we might get hurt". Finally on my 15th birthday I was allowed to sit on it and go around...fell inlove w/ it. I learned to ride those and when I hit 17 I had enough cash to go out and buy an F3...my dad about had a heart attack. Been ridin' ever since and Now....I hate harleys(go figure).
Old 01-15-2003, 04:35 PM

150grl is a decent person
Thumbs up new rider

I live in a beach town and would jump on anyones bike down at the strip. Now owning my own I realize how stupid I was!! I wanted a bike since I was 17 but b/c of the wishes of my mom and money I held off til I graduated this past spring and my bike was my present to myself.
What a joke the first 3 months! Never driven anthing with a clutch and I was scared to death the first time it started moving. After the safety course and 3 months in the neighborhood - I took it on the highway. Now if it's over 50 you can't get me off the thing. Like others - the attention is a trip! I have short hair so I love it when a guy pulls up and you take your helmet off and they're like DAMN!!!
I don't stunt yet because I think good advice for anyone who is new is to ride at your own pace. I ride with about 15 guys who all stunt and race and they know to just wait for me at the next light and I'll catch up. Especially for new riders I think it is important to realize you have all the time to learn- if you hurt yourself pushing your personal limits you won't be riding at all.
Not to say I don't want to try. Hopefully with the help of my boys from here and Jersey they will have me on one wheel by the end of this summer. Anyone interested in a good time at th beach - come on down! Every night is a show on Coastal Highway. There's even a bike week in September if anyone is interested!
Stay Safe ! :D [IMG]mybitch.jpg[/IMG] Now that's a good man!

Quick Reply: Calling All Chick Passengers and Riders......