Help me out

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 01:07 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Help me out

Trying to find some threads to sticky with real useful information. If you find one that you think should be stickied. Post the link in here

holler
Old 11-18-2007, 01:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Help me out

this is a good idea nags ,to bad they won't fix the search feature then you wouldn't have to do it..
Old 11-18-2007, 01:12 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
this is a good idea nags ,to bad they won't fix the search feature then you wouldn't have to do it..
Yea, I gave up on the search feature a long time ago.

Give me the links to some of the 636 posts. I know theres a ton but I rarely post in them so they aren't in my subscribed threads. I'm going to take a leap here and assume that you've posted in them all
Old 11-18-2007, 01:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude im subscribed to over 3000 threads i couldn't begin to tell you what ones have good info in them......lol
Old 11-18-2007, 01:20 PM

Get to work
Old 11-26-2007, 10:44 AM

Lori is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi stunnas!I couldn't find the proper topic for my "problem" thats why I wrote here and hope somebody help!I need some information about alteration of an '02 R1 which is goin to be used only for stunnin'.I mean engine, fingerbrake and so on...or if you can recommend some special site that would be also good.Thanks buddies!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:12 AM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

here ya go nags...https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...look-here.html
Old 11-26-2007, 11:18 AM

or

my thought behind this thread was to make it alittle easier on eveyone,meaning that hopefully if some one was just starting out and has some Q? they should look in here....and hopefully other people put their feelings on certain product,specs,do's and dont's,mod's etc.
we all had to start some where,but who am i,( i am beginner who just feels that with the knowledge from some riders with experience it can help the sport..and help someone not get hurt.................
i know theres alot of people who are only out to say **** and dont want to help some one,and because someone comes on here with a Q? thats been answered too many times and get a bunch of stupid comments isnt helping anyone,!!! look at it like this ...the person who was just told ( **** off noob squid haha retard ) goes out and tries the new hb,but didnt know how to bleed it the proper way, and goes to grab it and theres nothing there,(bang) now hes really hurt,broken etc just cause you felt not like taking the 2 min to help, instead you took 20 min to bash.....
dont get me wrong there are plenty off real squids out there that are reckless and dont give two **** about the people hes riding with and is all about him self (hahaha that was me wheeling at 120mph) kind off guy...and they deserve a *** kicking....but im sure you can tell the difference in these 2 different type of people,some one like just stated would not take the time to come on here a ask for help.....

again though this is just my opinion
with everyone's help there will be less bs ,and more videos and dope flix.....

to start, here are some places to check out.....
for all yer stunting needs....

haibikeshop.com
warpedtoys.com
hoheydesigns.com
fullthrottleinc.net
esd-mfg.com
sickinnovations.com
gearedsteelproducts.com
powersstuntworx.com
freestyleingenuity.com
stunters.com
mxdcages.com

question 1.....

what cage should i get....and why

ans...there's many options, in no particular order....
1.sickinnovations great cage for the sweet price(a must for the serious stunter)..
2.powers..great cage form what i hear,but some say you can get better service from a hamburger...
3.905, shin busters from what i hear.......
4.freestyle ingen. descent cage,replaceable parts ,but if you dont drop the bike to often.....you will experience lots of roll overs......
5.mxd... makes the 3 point cage,which i heard is dope....
7.tygershark. new to the scene but also a very good cage,alittle pricey,but has the first and only spring loaded sliders,deff a plus and a very good warranty...
now this my opinion,easy way to decide for your self is,take a look at others bikes and see what their rocking,example my avatar...
some cages seem to work better for certin bikes then others...

question 2.......

sub cages......
1.sickinnovations,makes two kinds,foldable and non foldable pegs....also dope looking.....
2.powers.a buddy i ride with has one,,and deff is strong as hell...
3.omr, with his design the pegs are turned on their axis so the peg will not fold during wheelies...def a +++
all seam to be pretty good,and all have there small probs,but all hold up very well..

question 3...????

12 (flat bar) vs round bar....

answer: the bar for you is all depending on what style of riding you are going to be doing...example: if you are going to be doing alot of bar tricks and not afraid of a flipping a stoppie and have a sharp steel object hit you on the way down,youll want a flat 12 bar,
and for anything else youll want a round bar,you can still scrape put yer foot in,circle with out the worries of clipping the bar,then the round bar is for you..

question 4.........

hand brakes.....

theres many hb's out there but for the most part a radial is the way to go..you can get one off a 03-up gsxr 03-up yamaha,1000rr....but for the most part alot of stunters are rocking the BREMBO 16x18 master cylinder,the average cost of a hb ranges in the condition or if you have the hook up,from $50-$300 just for the master cylinder...
all hb's take time to get used to,but the brembo has the most feel,which is a definite plus,and costs around $200....
theres a couple of different ways to setup hb's ,hb on top,bottom with one caliper or 2 ...
again all depends on how much yer willing to spend...
most have the hb on bottom with the clutch on the outside of the hb,(meaning the hb is closer to the forks)
except those crazy street-fighters ,who have their hb's on top....
with a single caliper setup you will get some brake fade,and you can not use the foot brake and hb at the same time...not that you would want to..duh
with duel setup by having a dedicated line to each caliper...you shouldn't get any brake fade......
check out full throttle inc.net for you hb needs and also hohey for the duel caliper set ups.....

question 5........

whats a ezpull ????

its a adjustable clutch that makes it easier to pull in the clutch ..hence the name ezpull and its smaller then stock...makes for better fitment with handbrake....
you can get it in ,moose,msr asv..
question 6.......

what size sprocket....???

if you wanna still be able to rock the streets plus the lots,the -1,+8,or +10 is all youll need...the bigger the sprocket the slower you'll go,and the tourque will be out of control...
theres alot of people rocking stock,cause their just that nasty....its all depends where you going to spend most of yer time...
check out
gearedsteel.com,,vortex.com

question 7........

clipons vs dirtbike bars..????

clipons are cheaper due to you wont need to buy new throttle and clutch cables..and you can still run full fairing with out looking like a retard..(not my op.it dont matter to me)
you can get them in certin degree angles..from stock to 0 degree,you can flip them,push them out pull them in...till you find what works....with clipons pushed out its more commfy on the wrists,and is easier to rock stoppies,wheelies,etc
db bars..i hears is commfy as ****,eaiser to jump to 50/50,highchairs,due to the fact that with db bars yer not rocking a upper fairing...but its eaiser to break stuff cause of how far the bars stick out,and no upper to take some of the damage away from them...
it all depends what style you like,full fairing or street fighter...

question 8......

full fairing or streetfighter...

if you like full fairing,and dont mind spending the cash on new uppers all the time,but still like that real stock look.then ff is the way to go....
if you like the sf look,or just dont want to buy uppers all the time,and are jump to 50/50 highchair all the time person...then look no futher....
both have pos and neg.....send someone a pm if your not to sure,please dont post a question about it....

question 9......??

steelbraided lines....

just get them,front and rear,wont expand like stock..thus makes better pressure which is what you want in your braking systmes.....

question 10.....???

what bike should i get.....?????

fuel inject/or carbed????

all depends on yer cash flow...i say i rock what ya got,theres plenty of mods out there to help with certin bikes,and if you have the $$$$ ****** yer self a honda f4i or kawasaki 636,both seam to be the choice for 90% of riders out there...
carbs get flooded out pretty quick when rocking bar tricks,from what i hear...most people will say get a fuel injected...dont get a carbed.but i see people rock hond f4s straight killing it...its just like everything else takes time to get used to it and ajusting to its pos and negs of it....

again please search before you post up a question...?? and if that dont work ask some one that looks like they might know......

Old 11-26-2007, 01:26 PM

Thanks Havok for answering so fast....but I have even only one question: have to I alter the inductiontube to getting enough oil while doing 12 o clocks?I have had 2 stroke experinces so...I only have heard about this really important alteration.I don't wanna do 120mph wheelies...I don't wanna die even...only slow wheelies, circles and stoppies.Well, the Q is have to I and how at this type ('02 R1)?Thanks buddies again!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:34 PM

^^^do you mean oil pump...(aka oil pick up)
Old 11-26-2007, 01:37 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Great idea nags!

Hey, remember that thread that was many pages long where gorka and a few others (myself and you included) went deep into stoppie technique, setup, how to learn them, etc?!?!?! that was a great thread cause the stoppie question comes up all the time!

ill see if i can find it or others...
Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell of an idea there nags
Old 11-27-2007, 03:30 AM

Yeah Havok, the oilpump!!well?Any idea?
Old 12-03-2007, 12:48 PM

sizzling is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a good one: DIY How to lengthen clutch arm a.k.a Clutch actuator/arm MOD, read page 4.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:07 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I thought this is good, for newbs like me to get an idea of what everyone else has set up:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...nt-setups.html
Old 12-04-2007, 03:02 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

handbrake setups:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ake-setup.html

air kleen mod for f4i:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...r-box-mod.html
Old 12-29-2007, 11:17 PM

RyGy is a decent person

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...4i-thread.html this needs a sticky
Old 04-04-2008, 09:38 PM

vtrstunta is a decent person

info like this?:

929 and 954 service manuals:
http://gntbldr.com/HondaManuals/954.zip
http://gntbldr.com/HondaManuals/929.zip

r6 manual: (not sure which year... aren't they all the same!?! jk)
http://www.yzfr6.net/manual/
Old 04-04-2008, 10:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you're like 4 months too late.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:25 PM

vtrstunta is a decent person

hey now....
it's still stickied! (plus you looked sukka!)