Stuntex Pickup

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 03:29 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuntex Pickup

Does Anyone Rock These On Thier Comuter /stunt Bike Is I Cool For Hiway Use Like Long Trips 200 Miles Plus
Old 07-10-2006, 03:34 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntex Pickup

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
Does Anyone Rock These On Thier Comuter /stunt Bike Is I Cool For Hiway Use Like Long Trips 200 Miles Plus
works fine..........only helps out when the oil is ONLY in the back of the oilpan..........you should be fine.

someone needs to make a swinging oil pickup up though.,.....kinda like they use in Busas for drag racing, would be perfect for stunters!
Old 07-10-2006, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
works fine..........only helps out when the oil is ONLY in the back of the oilpan..........you should be fine. THANX

someone needs to make a swinging oil pickup up though.,.....kinda like they use in Busas for drag racing, would be perfect for stunters!
THAT MAKES MORE SENSE
Old 07-10-2006, 04:35 PM

works fine..........only helps out when the oil is ONLY in the back of the oilpan..........you should be fine.

OH HAY HO DO YOU LIKE THOSE DB BARS IT LOOK LIKE THIERS MORE CONTROL DOES IT CHANGE THE BALANCE POINT ON WHEELIES AND ENDOS
Old 07-10-2006, 04:51 PM

OH HAY HO DO YOU LIKE THOSE DB BARS IT LOOK LIKE THIERS MORE CONTROL DOES IT CHANGE THE BALANCE POINT ON WHEELIES AND ENDOS
if you are comfortable with clip-ons, just get aftermarket clipons that can be wider.......maybe flip em, or run em on top the triple............but if you're like me and have always ridden dirt, they feel like it should be like that.......they are wider, but prolly the same if you ran Vortex clip-ons adjusted out, but the ride height is taller, how much depends on what bend DB bar you get!

They give you more leverage and a more comfortable riding height than stock clip-ons, so they really help with endoes. On wheelies its different, but not more difficult or easier really. Depending on how tall of DB bars you get the more your balance point will change........a 1/2" can be ALOT!
Old 07-10-2006, 04:57 PM

if you are comfortable with clip-ons, just get aftermarket clipons that can be wider.......maybe flip em, or run em on top the triple............but if you're like me and have always ridden dirt, they feel like it should be like that.......they are wider, but prolly the same if you ran Vortex clip-ons adjusted out, but the ride height is taller, how much depends on what bend DB bar you get!

They give you more leverage and a more comfortable riding height than stock clip-ons, so they really help with endoes. On wheelies its different, but not more difficult or easier really. Depending on how tall of DB bars you get the more your balance point will change........a 1/2" can be ALOT!
THANX FOR THE INFO BRO IM THINKING LSL DB CONVERSION KIT
Old 07-11-2006, 06:34 AM
JB

JB is an unknown quantity at this point

Buell
Old 07-11-2006, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by GIXER JB
Buell
you wondering if they make one for a buell or saying buell has a swinging oil pickup???

THANX FOR THE INFO BRO IM THINKING LSL DB CONVERSION KIT
I like the fullthrottleinc.net triple clamps better, pushes the db bar farther forward, making it alot better for mounting up a pitson style damper.........I run a fullthrottle triple and a hyperpro...SWEET set-up