F4i HELP AGAIN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 06:22 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
F4i HELP AGAIN!!!

Ok since this is basically "F4i Life" I have one more question. as mentioned in my previous posts i have been having problems with f4i i started out thinking it was a cct problem thin replaced that now i'm thinking it's the valves. I have a service manual and it tells me where the valves are located but gives no direction as to how i go about adjusting them it says i should have 178lbs of compression and i have 154lbs so i dunno if that is really that big of a deal but anyway does the head need to be removed for the valve adjustment.

so does anyone have a link to valve adjustment step by step or even pics would be great too. I appreciat ell the help

thanks
Old 05-21-2006, 06:25 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: F4i HELP AGAIN!!!

u have 154psi compression in each cylinder? your making this valve ajustment thing to much trouble for ur self, i'd suggest just buying a f4i head on EBAY that has low miles and has the valve tain still in it.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:34 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

man your always full of advice. basic mechanical i can do and have no problem but all this is getting a little too indepth for me
Old 05-22-2006, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
u have 154psi compression in each cylinder? your making this valve ajustment thing to much trouble for ur self, i'd suggest just buying a f4i head on EBAY that has low miles and has the valve tain still in it.

If i am making this too hard then it must be easy, so please explain it to me man i would really appreciate it.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:53 AM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point

adjusting the valves is almost impossible if your not a honda tech. there are 16 shims that have to be adjusted requiring removing the cams everytime an adjustment needs to be made.

i do have a good condition head for sale though.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah valve ajustments are a pita, mike crtch doesn't know a thing about engines so when he says its alot easier then it is, hes just talking to make his post count higher...
Old 05-22-2006, 11:45 AM

955iDisastar is an unknown quantity at this point

U have 154 psi in every cylinder? No variation? A valve adjustment is one of those things, not hard, but for someone thats never done it, it can be kinda tuff. Find somewhere to take it.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:45 PM

ok so even if i do put a new head on how hard is it gonna be for me to get the timing right again???
Old 05-22-2006, 12:51 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah valve ajustments are a pita, mike crtch doesn't know a thing about engines so when he says its alot easier then it is, hes just talking to make his post count higher...
there you go talkin out of your *** again.. and i'm about fed up.. i kept letting you slide all the time.. but now it's done.. u're pretty much fvcked..and the only thing wheeliest aka theifiest.. knows is how to take them out to scratch off #'s

Originally Posted by 955iDisastar
U have 154 psi in every cylinder? No variation? A valve adjustment is one of those things, not hard, but for someone thats never done it, it can be kinda tuff. Find somewhere to take it.
hey buddy... moved to tx yet? and exactly..
Old 05-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Scrapes Elbow

its a ***** ur first time..
Old 05-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
there you go talkin out of your *** again.. and i'm about fed up.. i kept letting you slide all the time.. but now it's done.. u're pretty much fvcked..and the only thing wheeliest aka theifiest.. knows is how to take them out to scratch off #'s

your the B1tch playin the little games, go **** your self, im not taking **** from you.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:01 PM

hey buddy... moved to tx yet? and exactly..

so are you tellin me to just take it somewhere or what?
Old 05-22-2006, 01:08 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

your the B1tch playin the little games, go **** your self, im not taking **** from you.
playing games? no i'm dead serious... you're fvcked
Old 05-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Scrapes Elbow

oh yeah Mr dremel tool F4i motor & frame... baahah
Old 05-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Scrapes Elbow

your ****in gay.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:16 PM
B.T.M.

oh yeah Mr dremel tool F4i motor & frame... baahah
haha yeah right... my motor n frame are perfectly legal in all 50 states.. thanks for bein defensive.. just cuz you're a thief doesn't mean everyone else is you ***** *****... is that why you have to pay restitution every month?
Old 05-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Scrapes Elbow

talking about ur first f4i... the blue one homosexual. I pay restitution cause the state owns me
Old 05-22-2006, 02:21 PM
B.T.M.

the state owns you cuz you steal ppls bikes.. and just remember who went down and got your stupid *** out of jail at 3am 45 mins away
Old 05-22-2006, 02:23 PM

the state owns you cuz you steal ppls bikes.. and just remember who went down and got your stupid *** out of jail at 3am 45 mins away

OHHH.. Let me guess.....Was it you?
Old 05-22-2006, 02:24 PM
B.T.M.

^you are correct sir!

Quick Reply: F4i HELP AGAIN!!!