3 questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 05:08 AM

THUG LIFE RIDER is an unknown quantity at this point
3 questions

alright and i dont want no smart *** answers looking to learn.

1. im clutching first gear wheelies and i go on one wheel about 6-8 houses but a cant go further because im going 40-50 miles an hour in first gear and the rpm light turns on so the bike falls. do i fall because im not at the balance point or because the bike just cant keep going in first gear. i could do second gear wheelies but im asking about first.

2. what are braided lines i hear that on stunt life and i never asked what they are and what are they for.

3.whats the best method i can use to jump off the left side of the bike and keep gliding next to it . (whats that called). i tried it right now coming home, i was going about 17mph and my whole body was on the left with my left foot on the peg. i felt real awkward, should i just say *** it and put both feet on the floor and see what happens. i know u dont put the weight on ur feet but on the bike with ur elbow ect... or is it ? i really want to learn this also of u could school me with how to do it from the tail as well (glidding off the back) i would aprriciate it. over hear in cali wed. are our main bike night in north hollywood and i pull out indos and wheelies but i really want to learn how to do these.

plus anyone around (562) area hit me up. i ride with about 7 guys all from work though, only one other guy bust wheelies power wheelies and not that far first gear too. so im looking to ride with riders who love this fuking tight *** best sport in the fuking world, straight stunting!
alright man thats it keep these sport growing stunners. *****, others sports play with them but stunters got them. made that **** up right now T SHIRT THAT
Old 07-01-2005, 07:18 AM

2k2f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 3 questions

I'm not stunt pro, but I've been trying for a while.. Here it goes

1. It sounds to me that you are not @ the balance point.. If you need to keep accelerating to keep it up, you are not there yet.. From what I "hear" if you were @ the BP, you could keep constant throttle and go forever..

2. Braided lines, are brake lines.. They make it so your brakes are more effective.. They do this by reducing the expansion of the lines during braking.. IE The rubber(stock) lines expand when you brake, the SS lines don't

3. That's called skiing.. I can actually do that.. it's pretty easy.. Just hop off the side of your bike.. Keep most of the weight on your arms.. It's not hard, just keep trying.. As for the back, work on the side for a little while before you start messing with that. When you are ready, you need to go pretty fast and jump off the back (a steering dampner is a good thing to have 4 this 1) Getting off and skiing behind the bike is easy.. The hard part is getting back on..
Old 07-01-2005, 09:14 AM

Jaket is an unknown quantity at this point

1. If you can see forward and you are doing the wheelie sitting down, you ain't high enough. BP is even higher then the point you cannot see forward on most sport bikes. usually you look at the gas tank cap, when you are at the BP.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:34 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

What those guys said

I wanted to awnser the questions,,,,