HC Tips N Tricks...

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 01:45 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HC Tips N Tricks...

I don't know anything about HCs so do not quote me on this until a reputable source confirms it...but I heard a lot of people clutch out of it on the way down to keep the front end from slamming hard. Like pull in the cluth let the revs drop for a split sec. then let it out again with a bit of throttle???
Old 02-01-2005, 03:22 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

wow to me that sounds horrible...that's maybe true if i'm scrapin hc's...but if i'm a lil below bp.and i pull in that clutch for a split second..SMACK hittin the ground...i like my forks seals too much
Old 02-01-2005, 03:35 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
wow to me that sounds horrible...that's maybe true if i'm scrapin hc's...but if i'm a lil below bp.and i pull in that clutch for a split second..SMACK hittin the ground...i like my forks seals too much
your lucky im feelin nice today..you set urself up with the fork seal line but im guan restrain my self
Old 02-01-2005, 03:44 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ah haha... fvk now i have to censor everything i say
Old 02-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never heard of pulling in the clutch and letting it out a second time when doing highchairs. I can do em pretty well and i just cand seem to think of how that would help. If you hit the rev limiter then dont focus on pullung in the clutch. Focus on hanging on so you a$$ doesnt fly off the front.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:26 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teamclc
I have never heard of pulling in the clutch and letting it out a second time when doing highchairs. I can do em pretty well and i just cand seem to think of how that would help. If you hit the rev limiter then dont focus on pullung in the clutch. Focus on hanging on so you a$$ doesnt fly off the front.

well then it's confirmed. I don't know what i'm talking about...Like I said I heard it just word of mouth....
Old 02-01-2005, 11:05 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

here's a pic of a my high chair whooolie
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01358.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	121315  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:08 PM

kidstunta is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a question... I know, its retarded. I havent tried yet, and im just uneasy (besides, my bike is broked right now, so I cant try anytime real soon).

Is it easy to get ur legs up there? How u guys do it? Im not flexible, so I cant just throw me feet up there between my arms.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:57 PM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
here's a pic of a my high chair whooolie
Is your front tire even off the ground, cause its hard to tell in that pic?

J/K looks friggin scary up there!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak
I don't know anything about HCs so do not quote me on this until a reputable source confirms it...but I heard a lot of people clutch out of it on the way down to keep the front end from slamming hard. Like pull in the cluth let the revs drop for a split sec. then let it out again with a bit of throttle???
definatly not a good idea, if you pull in the clutch and let the RPMS drop then your engine brake will increase and when you let it out you'll slam "real" hard, and if you gas it when you let it out you'll either wobble or loop!

I say if you pull in the clutch cause theres too much engine brake keep it pulled until your on two wheels!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

You arent serious when you say how do you get your legs up there are you. Well if you r then i will tell you. Sit on the tank like a spreader while riding pull in the clutch to disengage the motor take your throttle hand off and swing your leg over the windscreen. Then grab the handlebar again. Then hold a steady speed as you do the other side. Do it going pretty slow never fast. and always come down from it slow never ever fast. You'll eat it bad. I hope you were serious about not knowing or else i just wasted 2 minutes of my time.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by teamclc
You arent serious when you say how do you get your legs up there are you. Well if you r then i will tell you. Sit on the tank like a spreader while riding pull in the clutch to disengage the motor take your throttle hand off and swing your leg over the windscreen. Then grab the handlebar again. Then hold a steady speed as you do the other side. Do it going pretty slow never fast. and always come down from it slow never ever fast. You'll eat it bad. I hope you were serious about not knowing or else i just wasted 2 minutes of my time.
hey, don't forget to get up there slow too, i was trying to show a friend how to ride HC the other day and felt pretty comfortable getting up there and real ****y. I tried to haul *** up there and my leg hit the bar! (no good) slappers are scarry stuff when you have a leg over the wind screen!

I can't wheelie a HC but have been climbing up there to get comfortable in that position! when i get some grip tape or the nerve to smash my tank you know i'll be tryin'.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:12 AM
B.T.M.

hey i got my bike in..so we gonna ride the streets all this week n weekend..so lemme know when u'r ecomin down eleven