F4i tip over bypass help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 06:24 PM

hyphyKiska is a decent person
F4i tip over bypass help.

I have a 2001 f4i, i tried doing the tip-over bypass today and now both of my blinkers and hibeams are "on" on the gauge, while the headlights appear to be off.

This is what i followed.. Name:  new.jpg
Views: 2660
Size:  48.6 KB

And ended up with this Name:  LeAsXzg.png
Views: 111
Size:  7.1 KB

After the issue came up and looking at the wiring diagram and some other forum source it seems i should've linked another wire instead of just splicing them...

I just want my headlights and blinkers to work and not deal with the tip over because that ***** been giving me issues
Old 01-30-2015, 08:05 PM

hyphyKiska is a decent person
Re: F4i tip over bypass help.

Welp i'm retarded. Here's how it should've been. http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...-Sensor-Bypass
Old 01-31-2015, 06:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i tip over bypass help.

that green wire is the ground, for everything up front. If youre planning to keep your lights, you dont want to jump the TOS there in the main wiring harness. You want to do it further up in the front sub-harness. The connector will only have 3 wires. Red, White, and Green.