Help me jump to seat stander

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point
Help me jump to seat stander

OK so I can balance 1st gear standups and seatstanders and I'm thinking of jumping to seatstander. Is it really all that hard? Should I clutch it up sitting or standing? Any other tips? Please reply only if you can actually perform this trick. Thanks.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:06 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help me jump to seat stander

u can either balance the sit down first or do it on the way up. they are easier right off the clutch up. it wasnt a very hard thing for me to learn, got it like the 2nd try. i like to land with my feet on the front seat with my toes pointed out, idk y i just like that stance even tho it looks kinda wierd. pm me, we have alot of footage of my boy's first day doin those
Old 01-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by catach42
u can either balance the sit down first or do it on the way up. they are easier right off the clutch up. it wasnt a very hard thing for me to learn, got it like the 2nd try. i like to land with my feet on the front seat with my toes pointed out, idk y i just like that stance even tho it looks kinda wierd. pm me, we have alot of footage of my boy's first day doin those
Funny cause I actually got the idea from watching your video. Thanks for the help. I'd rather jump on the way up seeing how I'll only be goin like 10 mph.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:26 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Special Ed
Funny cause I actually got the idea from watching your video. Thanks for the help. I'd rather jump on the way up seeing how I'll only be goin like 10 mph.
haha, well its easier becuz the bike is not at bp. sitdown bp is higher than seat bp so wen u jump u have to lower the front end some. not that hard but still something else to screw up. good luck learnin that, and then jump to the tank
Old 01-14-2005, 08:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw some on Ebay. Real cheap. heh.. j/k

Seriously though, ***** & throttle control.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:21 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

throttle that ***** into a sitdown coaster at like 80 jump to ss and scrape it pop the clutch and jump to the tank.

but seriously i clutch up a sit down so that its revving out a lil so when i jump to ss i have a lil engine braking to save me. injcase shyt happens.

ps i was in the vid u got the idea from
Old 01-14-2005, 10:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I jump while is coming up. Like catach said, it seems easier that way. Looks cooler too.