Need advise on side to side control from experienced riders.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 11:34 AM

ONE^13 is a decent person
Need advise on side to side control from experienced riders.

New here. Lovin the site though good ****. I have a 02 f4i fully built for stunting.
I can hit 12's all day long ride slow idle pretty good but have some serious issues with side to side control. This is my second stunt bike. First was an 07 600rr this f4i is unbelievably squirmish at ilde wheelies even med speed wheelies at bp. Iv been trying to lean left lean right push down on pegs harder one side nothing is helping. Im doing them staggered btw. As for tire pressure iv tried from 15psi down to 7 psi no big difference at all. Last night i adjusted the dampers on the rear to make them more soft. It was set pretty hard, havent rode it yet since. Please throw some info at me that i might be over looking. This is holding me back quite a bit cause i have to bring it down so not to corkscrew the bike. I have noticed from videos and feel im not straightening out my left leg like i should be could this be a symptom from that? Appreciate any help guys. Im sure its something im doing wrong. Not going to blame the bike on this.

Ahh one more thing. The road im learning on has significant cracks with grass growing through divots are pretty noticeable that deff throws the bike left or right. Fyi i can post some videos of it helps to see