6 th of a mile flamingo today. No doubt!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2002, 10:35 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
6 th of a mile flamingo today. No doubt!

haters beware. I did a 6 th's of a mile flamingo wheelie today in 1st gear, low to mid throttle. I clocked it in the truck I was driving. Just over 6 th's of a mile. My legs got tired as hell. You mother's beware - my bar brakes are off the hook . My handle bar wheelies are even slower, and even higher today. I was leaning side to side steering them down the road.

One dude down the pit was callin' me WINK 660 cause Im a pimp on that quad. Wheelies fo' days! You got blocks, I got exits!

When is someone gonna ride w/ me off this board so i can get better! I need to push myself & get ILL!

Old 10-27-2002, 10:39 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
What do you mean by 6 th's mile?
Old 10-28-2002, 07:50 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
CeeCee!!!!

That's sick man! We've got to get those handlebar brakes set up on the CVBz bikes! You the man! Keep on stuntin! If you got anything on film... let me know and I'll put it in the upcoming vid. You doing legs over with the handlebar brake yet??
Old 10-28-2002, 09:08 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CeeCee!!!!

Originally posted by CVBz
That's sick man! We've got to get those handlebar brakes set up on the CVBz bikes! You the man! Keep on stuntin! If you got anything on film... let me know and I'll put it in the upcoming vid. You doing legs over with the handlebar brake yet??
Drew, we missed you this weekend up at the pits. We had a nice little stuntin' session going on up there. Me, Therriault, Hazen and Bill joined in too. Then Ryan Jordan showed up for a little more. It was fun as all hell. I think we all got the itch for some street next weekend.

Anyway Therriault was attempting some "creeping" legs overs, but if I remember right it ended up in a 12.

Is that right Ryan? I can't remember because we got run out of our stunting area while he was on the middle of his wheelie.

By the way 1000ceecee, be sure to hook Andrew (CVBz) up with your footage. Or better yet, make the trip up north for some live action.

-Josh
Old 10-28-2002, 09:21 AM

Re: CeeCee!!!!

Originally posted by CVBz
hell yeah, sit right up on the bars, pop it up to about 11:30 and creep them down the street. Im working on perfecting the 12 oclock on the bars, but it is kinda weird. Ive done it a few times & ridden away.
I just got a MINI DV video camera - so im gonna have a sick video made. My man Tony from reckless methods can put together i'll video - so i'll hit him up. Hopefully next weekend I'll have the footage!

**Nags ** 6 tenths of a mile!. 3168 feet! Im outa shape from drinking to much so my legs got tired as hell towards the end.

LATAH!
Old 10-28-2002, 12:23 PM

It's on this weekend!

Lanphear!!! It's on for this weekend man. Whatever day works for you bro. You're the one making the furthest trip down to our area so let us know. Sorry I missed out this weekend, but I had to hunt the last days of Bow season...ya know!

You know this weekend will be SICK!!!
Old 10-28-2002, 12:27 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Hey Man...whatever day works for you guys. I'm up for either one or both.

Do we have a spot???

Later!!!

-Josh
Old 10-28-2002, 12:47 PM

Hazen is a decent person
Hey Andrew,
Riding in the pits this weekend was pretty sick. I'm definitley ready for some street though. Shutting it down
and scrapin' in 4th now, rolling it out to a stop.
1 handed rollin' it out in 3rd.
Saturday would be better for me, but whatever works
for you guys.

-Hazen :evildevil
Old 10-28-2002, 01:14 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Saturday is good for me...Maybe I can talk "the woman" into tagging along (my girlfriend, not my mom ANDREW!!! ). She's not into the quad thing though.

The question remains as to where we are going to hit this. If we have absolutely nothing I have one spot with limited pavement. It would be okay to catch a couple short tricks on, but the pavement is probably only 200ft long or so then switches to back to dirt.

Do you guys know of any local businesses with a decent secluded parking lot?

-Josh

Old 10-28-2002, 05:09 PM

Saturday it is!

I may not be able to film both dayz.... we'll see. As for a place to ride.... Hazen remember the drag strip we checked out??? I'm gonna ask the local PD if we can film there. I'll tell them I'm a registered company and **** and who knows! If not there, I was thinking meet at Jay's and do some filming up the road from a truck. Kinda a run and shoot type deal. Then head back, load up and head down on lake road past the launch for a little while. Remember the piggy that stopped to talk to us last summer when Jay got his ticket? He said that's where he ***** around and he's a cop!!!!! Hit me back guys.

Therriault... you out there???.... You in for Sat????

-Andrew
Old 10-29-2002, 11:02 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
well 1000 i'll have to say you are better than me now on a quad. i cant wheelie half that distance on my 500 but l'll be there soon with THE BRAKE!!
we need to go dispense some new england style tricks on thesedoods from the mountains LOL!!! i think i'll hurt myself for this film if i make it up there
LATA,
ZANNMANN
you got exits i got no hands. so ill be waving when you drive by
Old 10-29-2002, 07:31 PM

oh I get silly when dudes get out the camera - go buck wild up in this!!!!!!!!

Zan, I can say I do NOT have the no hand down but im workin' on that ****! Fix that god damn banshee or steal your boys raptor!!!

Show these dudes how the **** we do it!!!!!!!!!!

man being this cold sucks - hard to stunt under 5 sweaters.
Old 10-30-2002, 10:31 AM

i hear ya . i actually cant coast those no handers further than ten feet right now but wait till i have the 5 back ohh and maybe some nice weather in like three months . im going to be so rusty when i get out there. i hope i can tag along with tony to florida for like 2 months. nut hey thats life and **** never works out for me. my friend with the raptor is taking his 2 little daughters riding on sunday and tha banshee is fucked i just dont know what i'm going to do now
LATA,
ZANNMANN
Old 11-06-2002, 07:18 PM
JAY

JAY is an unknown quantity at this point
I JUST STARTED DOIN NO HANDERS AND IT AINT EASY. I GOT ABOUT 50 FEET.
Old 11-06-2002, 07:32 PM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up how the f*uck

how you guys throwin down the no handers? are you doin' 12's no handers or the kind with one knee on the seat with the idle up real high. let me know either way
Old 11-06-2002, 08:24 PM

no handers are F'n tough. When i try them, i have my left leg on my grab bar & my right leg covering the brake.

have to get it beyond the balance point - just like a coast.

**** is tough.

Boston boyz jay - we we gonna ride man, sounds like you got skillz!
Old 11-06-2002, 09:20 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
Jay

50ft!!! skills bro...what gear are you in, my longest is like 15-20ft, only did that far twice...ive been doin it in mid 2nd.....50ft damn!! how? if you got a vid clip id love to see it....props man

i wish i still lived in ny, sounds like the east coast is where the quads are throwin down!!
Old 11-07-2002, 10:02 AM

50 ft now thats impressive but hey the boston boyz have been throwin it down on quads for awhile i saw your website like a year and a half ago and it had some nice **** on it with quads if im not wrong. well jay would you be in if i was to hold an underground contest in the spring. it would be totally illegal but ill be paying out if all goes well.

i havent been able to try those no handers for awhile. i havent had a quad that will run right for about two months but shell be back next week
has anybody ever seen jon jon from the wheelie boyz ride a quad. OHHH MYYY GOD in the new starboyz stuntfest video he does a 2 person sitdown nohander for like fifty feet and no i dont know how he did it im trying to figure it out.
LATA,
ZANNMANN
Old 11-07-2002, 11:44 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ZANNMANN
he does a 2 person sitdown nohander for like fifty feet
HOLY ****!! this man is obviously jesus christ himself
Old 11-07-2002, 11:47 AM

thats exactly what i was thinking