Where to stunt in Austin Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 06:59 PM

HWheelie is a decent person
Where to stunt in Austin Texas?

Hello, guys! I was just wondering where I could stunt my motorcycle in Austin TX without having to deal with Johnny Law. I recently got a reckless driving B misdemeanor charge slapped on my record, which I now have to fight in court, but I have the itch and I NEED to stunt my bike.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I've searched everywhere, and it seems as though there are only one of two options:

1. I need to be on private property (not just any private property, but private property that has a sufficient place to stunt) with a signed waiver between me and the owner of the property saying that I will not sue if I hurt myself, or anyone else, AND it must be absolutely inaccessible to the public.

2. I have to spend gobs of money in order to rent out a ******* warehouse for a day.

Stuntriders get **** for stunting on the roads... but what other choice do they have???

This is really makes me think someone should open up a business for those who want to stunt. Just buy some property, pave a huge slab of concrete on it, pay $20 to get in, and just have a ball. Why has nobody tried this, I wonder?

ANYWAYS, off-topic for a second there... Where can I stunt in Austin?

Stunt riding is not a crime