what to ride???

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 11:25 PM

XchaosNorman is an unknown quantity at this point
what to ride???

Hi my name is Norman Rainwater. I am organization manager-stunt rider with XTREMECHAOS out of Ft. Worth Texas. I am origanaly from St. John Indiana, and went to school at Lake Central, and Purdue. I moved here about 3 years ago. The boys and I are planning 2 trips this coming spring. One is Daytona-of course-. The other is Chicago. It will probably be in May.We think it would be great to hang out with some locals while we are there. We will be staying in Merrilliville. If interested contact me at PRLNCEDRAVEN@aol.com or XTREMECHAOS.com. Looking forward to riding with you, and keep stunting...
Norman Rainwater
Old 10-09-2002, 09:02 AM

929Scott is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what to ride???

Originally posted by XchaosNorman
Hi my name is Norman Rainwater. I am organization manager-stunt rider with XTREMECHAOS out of Ft. Worth Texas. I am origanaly from St. John Indiana, and went to school at Lake Central, and Purdue. I moved here about 3 years ago. The boys and I are planning 2 trips this coming spring. One is Daytona-of course-. The other is Chicago. It will probably be in May.We think it would be great to hang out with some locals while we are there. We will be staying in Merrilliville. If interested contact me at PRLNCEDRAVEN@aol.com or XTREMECHAOS.com. Looking forward to riding with you, and keep stunting...
Norman Rainwater
You should come up around the 3rd weekend of May, when we take a trip up to Spring Green, WI for the HSTA TWISTAR...

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/%7Ejohn/hsta/twistar/

just an idea!!!
Old 10-10-2002, 08:36 PM

Hunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Purdue man, that's what I'm talkin about! When did u graduate? I'm a junior this year. Had my bike up here until it got tipped over one night. Hey, don't the ValpoBoyz ride to Purdue in the spring?
Old 10-11-2002, 01:38 PM
ValpoBoyz Moderator

gsxrtims is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, we can set something up for sure! Give ma a date and I will make it worth you trip. P.S. Valpo is not even ten mins on bike from where you will stay'n. And Chicago is only 30mins on bike from there.