Chili anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 11:19 AM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Talking Chili anyone?

Texas Chili Taster THE INEXPERIENCED CHILI TASTER:

Notes from an inexperienced chili taster named Frank, who was visiting Texas from Boston:

”Recently I was honored to be selected as a judge at a chili cook-off. The original person called in sick at the last moment, and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking directions to the beer wagon when the call came.

I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy, and besides, they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted.

Here are the scorecards from the event:"

Chili # 1: Mike's Maniac Mobster Monster Chili

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.

FRANK: Holy ****, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two beers to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These Texans are crazy.

Chili # 2: Arthur's Afterburner Chili

JUDGE ONE: Smoky, with a hint of pork. Slight jalapeno tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to be taken seriously.

FRANK: Keep this out of reach of children! I'm not sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more beer when they saw the look on my face.

Chili # 3: Fred's Famous Burn Down the Barn Chili

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick. Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A bean less chili, a bit salty, good use of red peppers.

FRANK: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now, get me more beer before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting ****-faced from all the beer.

Chili # 4: Bubba's Black Magic

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chili.

FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it, is it possible to burnout taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. bitch is starting to look HOT, just like this nuclear-waste I'm eating. Is chili an aphrodisiac?

Chili # 5: Linda's Legal Lip Remover

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick; Very impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef; could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.

FRANK: My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my forehead, and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted, and four people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off? It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!

Chili # 6: Vera's Very Vegetarian Variety

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and garlic Superb.

FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous, sulfuric inferno flames. I **** myself when I farted, and I'm worried it will eat through the chair. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that **** Sally; she must be kinkier than I thought! Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my *** with a snow cone!

Chili # 7: Susan's Screaming Sensation Chili

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. I should note that I am worried about Judge Number 3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably.

FRANK: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I wouldn't feel a damn thing. I've lost the sight in one eye and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava-like crap to match my damn shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful.
Old 10-05-2002, 12:23 AM

KAWMAN13(IMF) is an unknown quantity at this point
cant believe no replies to this one i laughed my a** off.
Old 10-05-2002, 02:14 AM

F T P is an unknown quantity at this point
COULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON ANY THING BUT THE AVIATOR.DAMN SHES FINE!!!:p
Old 10-05-2002, 02:35 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Now I'm in the mood for some chili... arghh... I'm starving
Old 10-08-2002, 03:06 PM

Blazen is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO! I know all to well what that chili does to ya
Old 10-10-2002, 11:51 PM

CBRjames is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by F T P
COULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON ANY THING BUT THE AVIATOR.DAMN SHES FINE!!!:p

Can i get a ****** A?
Old 10-11-2002, 05:24 AM

Blazen is an unknown quantity at this point
:***** A
Old 10-13-2002, 11:54 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw this on .ws its just as funny the second time!!!!!!

THANKS.......
Old 10-15-2002, 02:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy ****. My ******* eyes are watering from laughing out loud at that. Everyone at work is wondering what is going on as I tried to keep the laughter in until I finally couldn't hold it anymore. :rolllaugh :rolllaugh :rolllaugh :rolllaugh
Old 02-15-2007, 01:51 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve
Re: Chili anyone?

That is the hardest I ever laughed at work. Kinda embarrising since I'm supposed to be workin.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:10 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

holy **** my stomach hurts from trying not to laugh so loud at work. good stuff!
Old 02-19-2007, 07:35 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

wow my eyes are watering...thats the funniest **** ive ever read,and im only 1/2 way done, im in the library at school, and its quiet i need to stop reading