kleen air on my 636-good idea!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 09:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: kleen air on my 636-good idea!

dont forget to cap the holes in the air box and the vaccum line you take off the air valve
Old 04-05-2007, 04:30 PM

BURN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
dont forget to cap the holes in the air box and the vaccum line you take off the air valve
yeah forgot to mention that. thanks.

just the air box though, the "T" replaces the air valve.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

isn't there a vaccum line that comes off the air valve that needs to be plugged
Old 04-05-2007, 11:16 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person

can one of you that has done this mod, list the parts that i will need to do this to my 636? thanks a mill!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:21 AM
also known as OMR

first page second link is a step by step with every thing you need to know
Old 04-07-2007, 09:48 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

did the KLEEN mod the other night.Couldn't really tell a difference, maybe a little more torque.It would be much easier to tell on a stock geared bike I think.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:13 PM

BURN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
isn't there a vaccum line that comes off the air valve that needs to be plugged
no vaccum line on the R6. don't know about other bikes.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:31 AM
also known as OMR

oh....my 636 had one i just plugged it
Old 04-09-2007, 09:27 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

so i dont have to do anything to my reed valves just connect and plug right
Old 04-09-2007, 10:12 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
did the KLEEN mod the other night.Couldn't really tell a difference, maybe a little more torque.It would be much easier to tell on a stock geared bike I think.
For me it made a huge difference coming from not stunnin' for like 6 months to stunnin' a new bike and re-learning idle again. Friend of mine has a 636 modded too but he only states the motor is a little smoother.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:58 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 287ridah
For me it made a huge difference coming from not stunnin' for like 6 months to stunnin' a new bike and re-learning idle again. Friend of mine has a 636 modded too but he only states the motor is a little smoother.
I take it back....pulls idle alot better.The other day i was riding street and had the idle low for super engine brake
Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

i finally did it to my 63 and it made a world of differnce!!! i suggest anybody who has a 63 DO THIS MOD PRONTO!!!!
Old 04-28-2007, 05:03 PM
also known as OMR

here it is

http://public.fotki.com/garymilcheck...ods/kleen_mod/

i just blocked off the vaccum line to the t connected the big hose from there to the big hose from my crank case vent and blocked off the ports on my air box that those two came from
Old 04-30-2007, 04:13 PM

Ridin Disorder is an unknown quantity at this point

I've done this mod and it has worked great, but yesterday I was riding and I had it up just b4 12 and it started smoking like I never did the mod. It only did it that one time but I didn't get it b/c I've done 12 bar tricks with the bike since the mod and it never did that...any one still get the smoke once in a while with this mod?
Old 05-01-2007, 03:51 AM
also known as OMR

smoke means the mod is working ....if the bike smokes with this mod that oil would have gone in the air box without the mod
Old 05-10-2007, 08:01 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to drag up this thread, but I'm staring at my 600RR and I'm confuzzed... I would expect it to me somewhat similar to a 636 but I don't see a vacuum line that runs into the crankcase?? I'll post a picture in about 5 minutes
Old 05-10-2007, 08:30 PM
N/A

If you look in pic one, the yellow circle goes straight from there into the airbox, but the other 2 go to the kleen air valve and then 1 line goes into the airbox. I'm confused b/c I don't see a direct vacuum line going into the crankcase.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kleen Air 1.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	194104   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kleen Air 2.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	194105  
Old 05-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

uh, big *** hose running from crank case to air box... think under the seat, back of the motor, crankcase = tranny basicly, oh man the race models have a valve cover breather, that middle one on the valve cover is it. i'd just slap a small filter on that bitch like you would to the ones on a honda car valve cover.

oh thats a honda 600rr!...

Last edited by Wheeliest; 05-10-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:31 PM

DEBO is a decent person

This is the 636 thread. No 600RR
Old 05-10-2007, 09:32 PM
N/A

ya i have a rr.. can anyone help?

Quick Reply: kleen air on my 636-good idea!