how do i wheelie?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 09:56 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how do i wheelie?

um guys im having trouble getting onto my bike, i was wondering if u jstu throw 1 leg over and sit, or if you sit on t sideways then swing ur leg ova....do u have a friend help u hold it as u get on....i dont wanna get hurt...can sumone please help

the site sucks cus ****ni idiots think there guna learn how to wheelie by reading wat sumoen wrote, if thats the case then i shud be doin NTH hc circles buts its not, go do like everyone else does and ****ni ride, get comfy on ur bike, try diff things.....there is no science to it.....

10r you would die if you tried that....we arent that lucky...
Old 03-30-2006, 09:59 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 10R
Maybe Z-Unit is right, this site does ****. From this thread and others I've read so far it just looks like a few nice guys mixed in with a bunch of ****y azzholes. I'll just go back to the forums where guys like me ride our sportbikes the way they were made to be ridden, crazy fast on two wheels in the twisties or on a track. Not on one tire in a parking lot. Anyway, F off Ninja 636 and any of you other ****** around here that think your some superhero badass. Come over to Springfield and find out how bad you are anytime. C-ya!

theres ******** everywhere get used to it....bikes were made to be ridin at a track.....most people including you and me cant ride a ex500 to its full...nvm a zx10 so go use all the HP to compensate for your lack of skill you ****in squid....go tear up the twisites at 100+ on a public road....do i go now dont even respond to this jsut go do it....shut up...go do it....theres no certain way to ride a bike there are no rules.....and its way easier to go faster then it is to become good at stunting...look at all the people out there that can go fast vs those who stunt...your a ****in squid who envies the talent and dedication it takes....blwo me u ****
Old 03-30-2006, 10:09 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
theres ******** everywhere get used to it....bikes were made to be ridin at a track.....most people including you and me cant ride a ex500 to its full...nvm a zx10 so go use all the HP to compensate for your lack of skill you ****in squid....go tear up the twisites at 100+ on a public road....do i go now dont even respond to this jsut go do it....shut up...go do it....theres no certain way to ride a bike there are no rules.....and its way easier to go faster then it is to become good at stunting...look at all the people out there that can go fast vs those who stunt...your a ****in squid who envies the talent and dedication it takes....blwo me u ****

Very true what you said about the 500ex. Good point
Old 03-30-2006, 10:12 AM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH
Old 03-30-2006, 12:52 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

um guys im having trouble getting onto my bike, i was wondering if u jstu throw 1 leg over and sit, or if you sit on t sideways then swing ur leg ova....do u have a friend help u hold it as u get on....i dont wanna get hurt...can sumone please help
stay put, i will help you get on your bike.

go get 'em tiger!!
Old 03-30-2006, 01:04 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

tell us how you really feel about squidlys
Old 03-30-2006, 02:34 PM

MSU CBR rider is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Z-Unit GO **** YOURSELF. I paid for my bike and i don't want to **** it up, so i ask for advice. i'm not some white trash piece of **** who thinks he's such a hard *** that he knows everything. i guess that's the difference when you're educated, you aren't afraid to ask for advice.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:36 PM

if you were really that educated, you might have noticed the big *** sticky on the first thread in the HOW TO forum, it's called "How To do Basic Wheelies the Right Way"
Old 03-30-2006, 02:42 PM

i didn't word it right but basically i was looking for a video. i found this one video a while ago, and couldn't remember where i found it or even if it was on this site. so i asked. instead of the video i got the sticky that i already saw.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:42 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
if you were really that educated, you might have noticed the big *** sticky on the first thread in the HOW TO forum, it's called "How To do Basic Wheelies the Right Way"

+1
Old 03-30-2006, 02:44 PM

you're right i guess a BA from MSU means i'm uneducated.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:47 PM

just realized i'm that guy arguing over the internet for no reason. i'm done
Old 03-30-2006, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by MSU CBR rider
you're right i guess a BA from MSU means i'm uneducated.

Prove it.....
Old 03-30-2006, 02:51 PM

ok what's the address to your trailer (just kidding) and i'll mail you a copy of my diploma when i get it in 4 weeks.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:52 PM

son, there's a difference in education by school and by life. most of us have one or both, you have neither.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:54 PM

you're right, you're so wise can you teach me to be like you?
Old 03-30-2006, 02:57 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 10R
If I did that on my ZX10R, I would be dead.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:58 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MSU CBR rider
you're right, you're so wise can you teach me to be like you?
I'm sure the only thing you could be taught is how to get your a$$ handed to you...I selflessly volunteer to learn ya!!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:58 PM

i don't get how i become the bad guy when i ask a question about doing something on my bike in a forum that was designed for this purpose, and some choch ball gives me ****, so i say something back and i'm the ****.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:59 PM

Use The Search Button

Quick Reply: how do i wheelie?