advice on no handed wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: advice on no handed wheelies

u guys just don't know about the no hander merk steps
Old 03-27-2006, 02:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

pfft, i been doin those for months.. why'd ucall brian the other day?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

see if he wants the title to that fiddy.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:11 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah, when should i pick it up?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
u guys just don't know about the no hander merk steps
the ghost wheelie? 2003 homie
Old 03-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Scrapes Elbow

ummm whats the deal?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey with foot on seat no handers i heard some one talking about griping the tank with ur knees but its not possible really on my bike, does anybody just brake they're right knee on the tank? i was getting really stable n comfy but never got to take off my hands.
This is how I do em. All my weight on the ball of my left foot. Gripping the tank with both knees makes it real stable, the bike cant get away from you once you get that part. I lean as far left as I can, infact my right knee hooked under the tank keeps me from falling off the left side of the bike.
Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
and do sit down no handers the correct way.. both feet on the pegs!
Yeah if you do the *** drag, dont tell anyone about it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nh20.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	167632  
Old 03-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Scrapes Elbow

12v bar no handers don't count with both feet on the pegs.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:24 PM
B.T.M.

weird... you're way left.. i can't do them really.. but when i attempt i hover over the bars
Old 03-27-2006, 03:27 PM
B.T.M.

i see no 12 bar on my bike..i'll show u pics when i get them uploaded
Old 03-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

What?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:32 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
What?
+1 Im thinking hes dissing bar tricks
Old 03-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Scrapes Elbow

n/m ...
Old 03-27-2006, 04:44 PM
B.T.M.

he was trying to say that i can't do sit down foot on peg no handers... just cuz he has to drag a leg
Old 03-27-2006, 04:56 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

you dont need to lock the tank with your legs... just stand straight up on the bike and lean forward a little.. have the bike high enough where the wind screen is touchin your chest(i cut about 4 or 5 inches off the top of my wind screen also)... the more upright you are, the easier it is... idle is at like 3200

Joseph
SIC Riders
SoCalStunts.com
Old 03-27-2006, 05:02 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

as for sit down no handers... the higher you put the idle, the faster youre gonna go and the more stable the bike is gonna be.... just start by puttin it at like 5 grand... once it hits the balance point, take your hands off.... oce you get the hang of the balance point and usin the rear brake, then start lowerin your idle... when i do shows, i do them at 4 grand (f4i, stock front 16 up in the back)... when im goin for distance, i crank it up to like 6500....oph yea, both in first gear

Joseph
SIC Riders
SoCalStunts.com
Old 03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Scrapes Elbow

yeah i was giving him **** cause i gotta drag a leg.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:13 PM
B.T.M.

yeah i was giving him **** cause i gotta drag a leg.
he's right.. i can't do them.. stock gearing, 3300 idle
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nohander.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	167747  
Old 03-28-2006, 08:21 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Once you learn the concept, it doesnt really mater what the idle is at. If its lower, youjust use less brake.
+1