Best Trick you have ever seen

Old 10-17-2002, 07:17 AM

Caliboyzstunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Best Trick you have ever seen

I have seen alot of tricks out there( and darious you dont count, you are a robot.lol.jk) and i have to say that the best trick that i have ever seen was.....................wow there really are alot out there i should of thought about this more.jk. i think that it is a left handed wheelie. This is tough there are so many out there from dmanns fender grap to scott carbolad over the bars wheelie for a mile, to kyles ape hanger to dans reverse stopie and burnout, to crazy martins no handed burnout, thews well daum that guy does what ever, to chaunceys no handed wheelie, todds 180 stoppie, gorkas 12s, darious and his never ending combos(ok d 10 tricks in a wheelie is enough) i mean there are so many tricks that you couldnt dream of all of them. these tricks are some of my favs, just my opinion and well that doesnt matter, cause im doing 360 elevators and no ones cares well no i take that back no one has seen it yet gotta see caliboyz volume 2 to see that. Caliboyz.com One wheel up for life.
Old 10-17-2002, 03:18 PM

icehot113 is an unknown quantity at this point
what is a elevator?

sickest tricks i think are the apehanger, cliffhanger, and no handed wheelies, at least out of the tricks ive seen in person...

im sure ill have to add the backwards stoppie once i see it in person, ive only seen pics...
figure 8 wheelies are sick as hell too! but ive only seen it in video...

also gotta remember the 180 stoppie, i love that trick, but patrick from SBH does it so smooth its disgusting and makes it look to easy...
-icehot113
Old 10-17-2002, 03:33 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
No hand wheelies kick ***. I also personally dig when Nags goes 12:30 on his XR100. Webbers stoppies are not even to be compared with.

The dudes that can 12clock Harleys also kick ***.

F
Old 10-17-2002, 03:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
360 elevator? That sounds pretty sick. Ape hanger, cliff hanger, watch tower, mine sweeper, no hand wheelies, switch back stoppies.....all sick
Old 10-17-2002, 03:45 PM

Soumy16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tony from reckless methods ape hanger, chaunceys no hand wheelies and teaches 12'vs
Old 10-17-2002, 04:23 PM

Caliboyzstunner is an unknown quantity at this point
icehot an elevator is jumping from the pegs to the tank. Jason Britton came up with that trick, well then i just mastered it(thx jason). Check out the video and you will see an elevator. caliobyz.ocm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mike jump up to tank at wrsc.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	2693  
Old 10-17-2002, 04:37 PM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point
jason britton who? he didn't come up with that -are you crazy? i've got pics of my grandpa and his friends doin elevators back in the 40's-(and they saw people older than them doing tricks like that)only they did it on indians and hogs-
Old 10-17-2002, 04:58 PM

CRZT is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BigBalla
jason britton who? he didn't come up with that -are you crazy? i've got pics of my grandpa and his friends doin elevators back in the 40's-(and they saw people older than them doing tricks like that)only they did it on indians and hogs-

well post those picks man i want to see please please i want to see :D
Old 10-17-2002, 05:04 PM

bad dad is an unknown quantity at this point
bad-*** endo with rear wheel mashing a rolling-burnout as soon as it hits, pulling out of the burnout into a long-*** combo wheelie.

also lovin' the long *** burnouts---rear wheel slide into donut throwin feet over front, taken feet off and walkin the donut, throwin' feet back over etc...etc...(rear never stops spinnin')

Both Darius..
sorry I'm biased:D
Old 10-17-2002, 05:55 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
Weber's stoppies....i swear i seen him lift that rear wheel at like 130mph or some sick **** like that and roll to a complete stop!!! that **** was nuts!!!

Jim
Old 10-17-2002, 11:28 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
this year at daytona ..some dude on a Gixx 1000 was doing bunny hops!!! iT was the weirdest thing to see a sport bike do ...he would lift the front 6 inches and then the back would follow " WHAT THE?" It caught my attention ....
Old 10-18-2002, 02:09 AM

icehot113 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Caliboyzstunner
icehot an elevator is jumping from the pegs to the tank. Jason Britton came up with that trick, well then i just mastered it(thx jason). Check out the video and you will see an elevator. caliobyz.ocm
lol, i cant believe i forgot that, yeah i knew what it was... jimmy from redline does the best elevators, hes jumps, lands next to the bike and runs after it! hah... im just messin with you jimmy :p
-icehot113
Old 10-18-2002, 02:33 AM

PRESTON is an unknown quantity at this point
They are all sick if I can't do them. LOL
I saw a video not sure of them name, something like New Jersey Underground or something but the dude was doing a rolling burnout and he was all over the bike. This **** was cool even though I am not big on burnouts.
otherwise, Patrick's Captain America is pretty cool.
Old 10-18-2002, 02:39 AM

PRESTON is an unknown quantity at this point
another crazy thing, my team mate Shane was doing a little thing called MOONWALK. He pull is pants down just below his *** and then do a stand up wheelie. The **** is hillarious, you got to see the look on peoples face.
Old 10-18-2002, 12:27 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by icehot113
lol, i cant believe i forgot that, yeah i knew what it was... jimmy from redline does the best elevators, hes jumps, lands next to the bike and runs after it! hah... im just messin with you jimmy :p
-icehot113
Ummmmmmmmm.... !

Yeah, I saw Thew(1096) pull off a reverse(180) elevator on Wednesday and I was like WTF . Then I see Matt Gorka pull off 360 wheelies on a full faired bike along with some crazy *** 12's....I was like this ---> for about 2hrs. straight.

Just watch Laura's video and you can see for yourself.
Old 10-18-2002, 11:27 PM

Ahigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Best trick

Those guys in florida who do slow *** wheelies and slowdown standups to a standstill.

I guess in general, slowdown and slow wheelies are what impresses me the most.

Combos and moving around on the bike actually impress me the least .. but not because of any lack of difficulty. Balance control in general is what impresses me the most. I guess just because that's what I happen to like the most.

I'm just weird that way .. I think.

Long stoppies also impress me a lot. Somebody said Colbert something bad. Colbert is the man with the long distance stoppies. It takes ultimate balance control to do a long stoppie. Any lack of control makes the stoppie shorter or makes you crash...

You gotta know peepz be hangin'em low for the combos. 90mph combos? Okay .. it's cool. But you need more balance control for slowdown wheelies and long stoppies.

There are lots of guys who can do more "tricks" but still can't do any slower than 90mph at a constant speed. Too often tricks/combos/etc get more props than proper balance control.

--
- Ahigh
Old 10-20-2002, 08:33 AM

Jäxen is an unknown quantity at this point
lol.....best trick...........adrenalin crew do the best tricks....and they look awesome.......

adrenalin crew rulez
Old 10-20-2002, 11:41 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
clearin up **** about stoppies

joe brown set the world record yesterday with 476ft with a 750ft take off

chauncey rolls 400 at 45mph with no dampner

they own stoppies

Rick929
Old 10-21-2002, 07:17 AM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought the record(unoffical) was like 600+ feet???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Trick you have ever seen